All Things Environment

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: All Things Environment

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:52 am
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:00 am Seems man is (partially) responsible...well mainly China. https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/03/asia/chi ... index.html

China to expand weather modification program to cover area larger than India
... have they checked with C&S?? He will tell them the earth does what it wants, when it wants and how it wants. Does the earth want to do this??
So there Doc.. how would YOU have prevented the eruption of Mt St. Helens??? Is that not an example of planet earth doing what it wants, where it wants, when it wants and how it wants. When I want real information from someone who understands GW/CC I'll keep reading Dr Roy Spencer. Your just another FLP environmental fruit loop who happens to have a PhD and yet still could not identify his arse from a hole in the ground when it comes to saving the planet.. your the very last person I would ever take seriously. Maybe you can answer the question of what the mechanism will be that turns around GW/CC?? Your a brilliant physicist by your own admission. This should be a slam dunk for you. How long does it take to reverse a process that has been ongoing for argument sake say 60 years and the solution could be another 50 years off if people do what you demand? Otherwise, when you can tell me how to prevent the next Mt St Helens.. I'm all ears doc.. tell me that is not an example of planet earth doing what it wanted, when it wanted, where it wanted and how it wanted. The brilliant physicist you are could never have done a god damn thing to stop that eruption now could you?? ;)
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

So called conservatives are beginning to divide over renewables. Some rural "conservatives" are beginning to ally with democratic politicians.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:18 am So called conservatives are beginning to divide over renewables. Some rural "conservatives" are beginning to ally with democratic politicians.
So renewables are for rich old white guys?? Who pays for solar panels for poor Americans???
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
runrussellrun

fix stoopid

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:18 am So called conservatives are beginning to divide over renewables. Some rural "conservatives" are beginning to ally with democratic politicians.
Fix stoopid

Easy as shiite to turn mammal feces into electricity.........but.....it can't be built by suicidal child slave labor ....especially in rural areas.

the only "fracking" that has to be done is seperating Uncle Joe's corn kernals from his "happy" yellow pills.

In other words.......BIOdigesters......making your own fuel........even compressing the gas is super easy. We guess Vermont IS still practicing the method of methods, and NEATO........cow manure makes electricity.......weird.

Lots of bullshiite, especially with the insane SMS (social media syndrone).......do WE even know how much GAS one 200 pound human can produce ?

exactly

instead........we get these stoopid solar panels.....ruining the wonderful landscapes of New England. Landscapes that include wildlife.

Fix stoopid

https://www.bioenergyconsult.com/produc ... wn-biogas/
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

Soooo …. Told ya.

Global Warming is NOT an “existential threat”

Joe is begging for more oil and gas

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukrai ... 5a9a65364c

Even begging Saudi to pump more fossil fuels.

You may ask …”If the Earth is in existential danger from fossil fuels then isn’t it good to stop pumping so we all don’t die?”

Oh grasshopper… listen to EssexFenwick the “big picture guru”… if you couldn’t figure out why Obama and every other high roller liberal have multi million dollar ocean front properties and private jet travel …. Let me fill you in … it’s all a huge hoax. Now the next time a Warmer talks nonsense point out that Usurper Poopy Pants killed the planet with his oil pumping fetish.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Worlds richest hard rock Lithium deposit discovered in Maine.

PS: World's dumbest troll dump found immediately above. :lol:
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:10 pm The Dutch keeping it real: https://twitter.com/therealkeean/status ... 8xdvY8lRug
Americans keeping it real:

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Things are getting nice and toasty. Or maybe its just more fake news out of that bleeding heart liberal country Austria?😂

https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... ry-melting

“The snow at the highest observatory in the world to be operated all-year-round is expected to completely melt in the next few days, the earliest time on record.

Scientists at the Sonnblick observatory in the Austrian Central Alps, which is 3,106 metres (10,190ft) above sea level, have been shocked and dismayed to see the snow depleting so quickly.

Some years the peak is covered in snow all summer. But this year it has melted more than a month before the previous record time, which was 13 August in 1963 and 2003.”
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

It's a democrat hoax. Probably Hillary's fault.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:10 pm The Dutch keeping it real: https://twitter.com/therealkeean/status ... 8xdvY8lRug

Governments asking to be overthrown.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

This has been going on since 2019. Not exactly new.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:53 am This has been going on since 2019. Not exactly new.

The left and it’s amen corner of the World Economic Forum is playing with fire.

People are rising up everywhere.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:03 am
jhu72 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:53 am This has been going on since 2019. Not exactly new.

... against fascists like you trying to control women's bodies.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:22 am
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:03 am

... against fascists like you trying to control women's bodies.

We at least know how to define ‘woman’.

Do you?

(incidentally, I’m in favor of abortions to 12 weeks, like most of Europe…I guess everyone is a fascist now).
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... I know a fascist when I hear or see one
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:39 am ... I know a fascist when I hear or see one

If you think everyone is a fascist, I agree: you might get one in a million correct. Your batting average won’t be too great, but like Lloyd Christmas, you’re saying there’s a chance!
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

I know, let’s weaken the already inadequate oversight we have.

“The analysis checked water samples from PFAS hot spots around the country with two types of tests: an EPA-developed method that detects 30 types of the approximately 9,000 PFAS compounds, and another that checks for a marker of all PFAS.

The Guardian found that seven of the nine samples collected showed higher levels of PFAS in water using the test that identifies markers for PFAS, than levels found when the water was tested using the EPA method – and at concentrations as much as 24 times greater.

“The EPA is doing the bare minimum it can and that’s putting people’s health at risk,” said Kyla Bennett, policy director at the advocacy group Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -epa-tests

Return to “POLITICS”