NLL 2021-22

PROFESSIONAL LACROSSE
Matnum PI

NLL 2021-22

Post by Matnum PI »

-Ten Game Slate Begins Saturday, Dec. 11 on ESPNEWS
-All NLL Regular-Season Games Available on ESPN+
The National Lacrosse League (NLL), the largest and most successful professional lacrosse property in the world, announced today that ESPN will televise an exclusive slate of 10 regular season games on its linear networks during the 2021-22 season, beginning on Saturday, Dec. 11 with San Diego playing at Colorado at 8:30 p.m. ET on ESPNEWS...

https://espnpressroom.com/us/press-rele ... -unveiled/
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Matnum PI

Re: NLL 2021-22

Post by Matnum PI »

Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Yo second swarm game I’ve been to and they are morons with the acoustics and noise level. I can’t put my kids through that many more times or they’ll end up like the guy from Sound of Metal. It’s absurd and both times gave me a pounding headache.

Dillon Ward is an excellent box goalie. Tyler Digby is 5-10yrs from knee and back problems. Swarm need to improve a lot to be competitive this season.
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
hooligan88

Post by hooligan88 »

Been to 2 games this year. The panther city arena is awesome. Just hate that the season has to be stopped for a bit. The league has been nice to watch this year. The ESPN deal has worked out nicely. I hate that the momentum has to be slowed down.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Swarm-Nighthawks on ESPNU at 6:30 tonight for anyone interested.
See Martin, Malcolm
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

NATIVE HERITAGE NIGHT
Georgia Swarm Pro Lacrosse Native Heritage Night

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 12TH AT 6PM

Did you know lacrosse was the first ever game played in what is now known as North America? The game was gifted to us by The Creator to drive away sickness and create positive energy. We never forget.

This special game is entwined in our team’s DNA, and we always stay true to our roots. Many members of the Swarm roster share these roots, and their stories shed light on the importance of this sport in their lifelong development as people. Enjoy special pregame and halftime performances from Native groups and a night-long celebration of Indigenous People’s culture.

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:

3 PM ET: Doors open early for all ticketed fans
3 PM ET: Fans arriving between 3 PM and 5 PM will be guaranteed to receive a special Shayne Jackson bobblehead giveaway
3:30 PM ET: Native Swarm players lead a discussion and Q&A session with fans about Native heritage, culture, and other topical issues including the “Every Child Matters” initiative. Location: Arena seating bowl – Swarm representatives will guide fans to seats.
3:45 PM ET: Warrior Dancers, Native Storyteller, Chief Sneed of the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians will discuss Native history.
4-5 PM ET: Fans in attendance may visit Arts and Craft vendors from various Native reservations throughout the region, attend craft demonstrations, visit the Native Welcome Center and Museum, visit the Swarm Shop, and pick up complimentary Shayne Jackson bobbleheads. Several of the Arena’s food and beverage concessions will be open for fans beginning at 4 pm ET (adjacent to Section 105 on the main concourse level).
5:30 PM ET: Warrior Dancers and Dvdaya Swimmer to perform alongside Chief Sneed of the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians.
A flash sale with discounted tickets is now underway. Just visit the page below and enter code FLASH212 for mezzanine tickets for $10 per seat, endzone tickets for $25 per seat, or sideline tickets for $36 per seat. (Flash sale ends Friday, February 11 at Noon ET.)
See Martin, Malcolm
LacrosseFan33

Post by LacrosseFan33 »

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

11x increase in franchise value! I knew my Fil and the ECHL ownership team down here should’ve bought in a number of years back.
See Martin, Malcolm
oldbartman

Post by oldbartman »

For those that watched, Colorado beat Buffalo for the NLL championship. Congrats to the Mammoth. Buffalo needs shooting lessons....

Return to “PROFESSIONAL LACROSSE”