Gettysburg Lacrosse-Facebook message leads to warrant

D3 Womens Lacrosse
Matnum PI

Gettysburg Lacrosse-Facebook message leads to warrant

Post by Matnum PI »

Facebook message leads to warrant in years-old rape claim

Authorities in Pennsylvania have filed an arrest warrant in a 2013 campus attack at Gettysburg College after a years-long campaign by the woman who said she was raped

PHILADELPHIA -- While she pleaded for prosecutors to take up her college rape complaint, Shannon Keeler studied in Spain, won a national championship in lacrosse, earned a bachelor's degree and fell in love.

All the while, she gathered evidence from the freshman year attack and passed it on to investigators. Here are the names of people who saw the upperclassman stalk me at the frat party in 2013. Here's the phone number of the friend who saw him follow me home. Here's the name of the hospital where my coach took me for a rape kit... [more]
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
LarryGamLax

Re: Gettysburg Lacrosse-Facebook message leads to warrant

Post by LarryGamLax »

OMG...I know her a little! One of my clients played with her in college and I know her from her HS days. Good for her in her pursuit of Justice and never giving up. What great intestinal fortitude she has shown.

I pray that they catch the creep and slam him in the face with the full weight of the Law!!
tothedraw

Re: Gettysburg Lacrosse-Facebook message leads to warrant

Post by tothedraw »

Amazing woman, praying she gets the justice she deserves.

Return to “D3 WOMENS LACROSSE”