Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
runrussellrun

Re: The Mueller Investigation

Post by runrussellrun »

Trinity wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:14 pm I bet they will never allow McCabe to explain his motives in detail in public. Not until Mueller Time. Why is Roger Stone begging to sit in jail until trial?
because he likes men, the company of them. ;) See his type in P town all the time.

Is the FRYE festival a real thing? what is with new yorkers falling to obvious scams?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:05 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:32 pm

I think these Republicans would be satisfied with 2 fires and 2 spits. Obama roasting on one and Trump being basted while on the other. Trump is equally hated by both parties and that includes Trumps people at the FBI and DOJ and anywhere that he thinks he has friends. The vast majority of Obamas critics in the Republican party are as they would say in Texas... all hat and no cattle. Do you think BHO ever broke out in a sweat from anything these limp noodle republicans tried to hit him with? I never cared much for Obama policies but he sure knew how to deal with Republicans. He was clearly much more adept at the nuances of politics than any of the Republicans chasing their tails to try and catch him.
I think you're correct that there are a bunch of law and order types over at FBI and DOJ who are absolutely appalled at Trump. I don't think they give a darn about his policies or whether he's "one of them", it's that he's so immensely corrupt. I can't tell whether your really understand that or not, but when folks who've devoted their lives to battling criminal and terrorists and foreign adversaries come across this level of corruption, they're understandably horrified. That he's such a butt-hole too doesn't help.

I think you're also correct that Obama didn't give these folks the ammunition to come after him. But it's not because he's so adept, it's that he just isn't personally corrupt in the same way. Sure, he, like most politicians battle to win, including the occasional exaggeration for political effect, but you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who thinks that Obama was or is actually corrupt. HRC is a different kettle of fish, though.

The people who really don't care, who are full out partisan, like Nunes, would go after absolutely any Dem if they had half a chance to do so. Yet, nada for two years.
corrupt? I think coach K and his court is corrupt. He hasn't been charged with anything either. tRump is corrupt eh. not a crime to be sleazy, yet.

we all got em....opinions and arseoles. what did evah become of that fbi basketball, sneaker scandal. Louisville play in the ACC? exactly
[/quote]

Lordy, it's tough keeping up with you, fatty.
When we start a basketball corruption thread, we'll get back to you.
Trump isn't just "sleazy," though certainly that word applies as well.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:05 pm :lol: A memo book, by a liar, got it. His memo book is the one he is promoting, like Pelly did with his reading glasses that he never puts on...gotta make up for lost retirement pension.
I've got no idea whether McCabe's story will prove out to be accurate, but there should be contemporaneous memos at the FBI (and DOJ), not just of McCabe's but also of others in those meetings or briefed on those meetings.

Those contemporaneous memos may prove or disprove, or be consistent or inconsistent with, McCabe's story.

Forget the book.
Focus on the documentation...wanna bet Mueller has all of that (assuming it exists)?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:13 pm

I think these Republicans would be satisfied with 2 fires and 2 spits. Obama roasting on one and Trump being basted while on the other. Trump is equally hated by both parties and that includes Trumps people at the FBI and DOJ and anywhere that he thinks he has friends. The vast majority of Obamas critics in the Republican party are as they would say in Texas... all hat and no cattle. Do you think BHO ever broke out in a sweat from anything these limp noodle republicans tried to hit him with? I never cared much for Obama policies but he sure knew how to deal with Republicans. He was clearly much more adept at the nuances of politics than any of the Republicans chasing their tails to try and catch him.
I think you're correct that there are a bunch of law and order types over at FBI and DOJ who are absolutely appalled at Trump. I don't think they give a darn about his policies or whether he's "one of them", it's that he's so immensely corrupt. I can't tell whether your really understand that or not, but when folks who've devoted their lives to battling criminal and terrorists and foreign adversaries come across this level of corruption, they're understandably horrified. That he's such a butt-hole too doesn't help.

I think you're also correct that Obama didn't give these folks the ammunition to come after him. But it's not because he's so adept, it's that he just isn't personally corrupt in the same way. Sure, he, like most politicians battle to win, including the occasional exaggeration for political effect, but you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who thinks that Obama was or is actually corrupt. HRC is a different kettle of fish, though.

The people who really don't care, who are full out partisan, like Nunes, would go after absolutely any Dem if they had half a chance to do so. Yet, nada for two years.
corrupt? I think coach K and his court is corrupt. He hasn't been charged with anything either. tRump is corrupt eh. not a crime to be sleazy, yet.

we all got em....opinions and arseoles. what did evah become of that fbi basketball, sneaker scandal. Louisville play in the ACC? exactly
[/quote]

well, calling someone corrupt, means WHAT in your world? Besides selling vodka or real estate lessons, what CRIME has he ever been charged with? Convicted of ? You just feel it in your bones? Stick with sleazy and you'll be fine.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:29 pm

well, calling someone corrupt, means WHAT in your world? Besides selling vodka or real estate lessons, what CRIME has he ever been charged with? Convicted of ? You just feel it in your bones? Stick with sleazy and you'll be fine.
[/quote]

Here you go dude

Probably not what you are looking for but it's an indication
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:35 pm

Here you go dude

[/quote]

That's a pretty good list...I only skimmed but does it include the Foundation's crimes?
Does it include the campaign finance crimes that he's named on?
Emoluments haven't been charged, but hey, they're in plain sight.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Don't need indications that he is a sleaze ball.....but not one thing you linked is corrupt. Is this the DNC platform? to prove he is corrupt? Didn't New Jersey just re-elect a guy that ....ummm....is corrupt.? Like, we hold different standards, since electing a commie loving former Union leader (reagan)
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:40 pm

Here you go dude

That's a pretty good list...I only skimmed but does it include the Foundation's crimes?
[/quote]

That's just a partial list!
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:43 pm Don't need indications that he is a sleaze ball.....but not one thing you linked is corrupt. Is this the DNC platform? to prove he is corrupt? Didn't New Jersey just re-elect a guy that ....ummm....is corrupt.? Like, we hold different standards, since electing a commie loving former Union leader (reagan)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Here you go dude

[/quote]

campaign finance crimes? whataboutism is a beautiful thing, ain't it. Obama paid RECORD fines. Do you describe HIM as corrupt? Nope, not even for the IRS scandal.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:45 pm

Here you go dude

campaign finance crimes? whataboutism is a beautiful thing, ain't it. Obama paid RECORD fines. Do you describe HIM as corrupt? Nope, not even for the IRS scandal.
[/quote]

Huh? You asked about crimes, which for you, apparently, are the only form of "corruption".

Foundation? If I recall correctly, that one's already done. The whole crew is banned from ever being on a non-profit bd ever again.

The campaign finance one that he's implicated in isn't about an error in reporting...it's that he directed a corrupt act. Sleazy too.

Listen, if you truly don't think he's corrupt go ahead and believe what you want. I don't think it's a remotely close call.
BTW, as I've previously disclosed, I knew this about him way, way before he was anywhere near a serious candidate. I know people who've dealt directly with him. Corrupt as all get out, not a shred of integrity, nor even a smidgen of shame. In contrast, I have immense respect for those who shared that with me.

On Obama and the IRS, do you have even the slightest proof that Obama directed that? Seems to me that there were some bad acts committed, but did Obama direct it ? Easy answer, NO.

I've never had difficulty criticizing Obama; and I voted for McCain and then Romney, not Obama.
But I've got a tough time thinking of him as 'corrupt'.
Bill and Hillary, different story.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

interesting that you respect people who did business with such a corrupt person. As long as they made a buck or three, and held their nozes high.

Funny, I dont know one gosh darn person that has any business dealings with him. I will, forever, remain a nobody :D
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:45 pm

Here you go dude

[/quote]

You mean this corruption: https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/08/22/ ... rump-2016/
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Trinity wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:14 pm McCabe is a Republican cop who kept a memo book. Game on

Graham wants public testimony? So does McCabe. Let’s do it.

I bet they will never allow McCabe to explain his motives in detail in public. Not until Mueller Time.
I wonder if there's an official date-time stamp in FBI HQ for all the CYA MTR.
...or is it all on their desktop ?

Gotta hurry. Angle Andy is already being declared a hero on MSNBC. .:lol:.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

McCabe told the Gang of 8 he’d opened a counterintelligence Investigation into Trump and no one objected. Pretty amazing. So much for “the coup.”

Does the judge let Stone remain free awaiting trial? Might change his attitude to sit with the traitor Manafort and rot. His apology means nothing once he’s jazzed up his InfoWar goobers.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:50 am
:lol:
Let’s see how funny the counseling for Don Jr. is after he shares a cell with these guys.... :lol:

“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

I have to give it to you TLD, you are one patient man, you love waiting for everything. AS my grandfather would say "the longer you wait, the better it is". Hope you do not get what you wait for however, because it would be a bad day for America.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Marcy looks at three things about the Mueller Investigation

1. TRUMP WANTED ROD ROSENSTEIN TO INCLUDE RUSSIA IN THE REASONS HE SHOULD FIRE COMEY
2. THE ORDER [to include Russia as a reason to fire Comey] TO ROSENSTEIN WAS ONE OF THE PREDICATIONS FOR THE INVESTIGATION INTO TRUMP
3. MCCABE DESCRIBES THE GENESIS OF THE OBSTRUCTION AND THE COUNTERINTELLIGENCE INVESTIGATION

Lots of reasons to begin an investigation of The Don.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes

Return to “POLITICS”