~46~ President Biden ~46~

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: ~46~ The Joe Biden Presidency ~46~

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:01 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:11 am Dementia Joe is going to do his first press conference. Good for him. I hope it is early enough in the evening so he does not show up in his jammies and bunny slippers. :lol: :lol: :lol:
It is scheduled for 1:15 EST, just before the Early Bird at Denny's and bed time. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:25 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:11 am Dementia Joe is going to do his first press conference. Good for him. I hope it is early enough in the evening so he does not show up in his jammies and bunny slippers. :lol: :lol: :lol:
It is scheduled for 1:15 EST, just before the Early Bird at Denny's and bed time. :lol:

So you guys have your alarms set?
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:55 pm

Of course I do. I even have my bunny slippers and Ovaltine all ready to go. :D
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:31 pm

I’ve got some nice applesauce. Easier on my Roebuckers.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:33 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:31 pm

I’ve got some nice applesauce. Easier on my Roebuckers.
:lol:
old salt

Post by old salt »

Does VP Harris count as a member of the AAPI community ?

Can she count as a member of both the AA & AAPI communities ?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:10 pm Does VP Harris count as a member of the AAPI community ?

Why do you ask?
The answer is of course, yes.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:10 pm Does VP Harris count as a member of the AAPI community ?

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/statist ... onferences

Wow, will you just look at all those solo primetime press conferences held by all those younger presidents.

Good thing Trumpy had Covid, and people he brought with him, to lean on seeing as in the first three years of his presidency he had a total of nine solo press conferences - none during prime time after his Big Mac dinner.

Come up with something more important to make a mountain out of a mole hill, will you guys?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:04 pm

Wow, will you just look at all those solo primetime press conferences held by all those younger presidents.

Good thing Trumpy had Covid, and people he brought with him, to lean on seeing as in the first three years of his presidency he had a total of nine solo press conferences - none during prime time after his Big Mac dinner.

Come up with something more important to make a mountain out of a mole hill, will you guys?
Must be trending on Twitter or Parlor.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

I much preferred when Trump held a press conference around lunch time on Nov 24th, 2020. Before the early bird at Denny's and nap time and afternoon TV time and evening TV time and late night TV time and late night Twitter time to celebrate the administration making the Dow reach 30,000. He spoke for about 40 seconds with Pence grimacing / grinning beside him and bounced without any questions.

Fun times. Fun times indeed.

So what were we complaining about this time?
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:18 pm

Why do you ask?
That's insulting !

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/pl ... led-492220
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Just checking: was this supposed to be humor?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB1eWkAX

Too bad you were not paying attention SC to what is going on in the world around you. It was the liberal mainstream media that had their panties all in a twist about Joe being afraid about answering their questions. Some of us here are just doing what the liberal media is already doing... poking fun at Joe for dodging his responsibility to answer questions from the media. You gonna be fair and rip on the media folks too? That is where this issue started after all. :D
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:01 am

Come on coaster, unless it comes from Bill Maher or SNL most of you libs would not understand humor if it bit you on the butt. The one thing I know about humor... what some folks will laugh at other folks think is highly offensive. Jay Leno apologized for all of his jokes over the years poking fun at Asian people. I'm guessing the only group immune from hostile jokes are those folks ridiculing Catholics. It is always open season on them.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/index ... -was-wrong
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Seacoaster, do you agree with Duckworth on this?

SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:32 am

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB1eWkAX

Too bad you were not paying attention SC to what is going on in the world around you. It was the liberal mainstream media that had their panties all in a twist about Joe being afraid about answering their questions. Some of us here are just doing what the liberal media is already doing... poking fun at Joe for dodging his responsibility to answer questions from the media. You gonna be fair and rip on the media folks too? That is where this issue started after all. :D
I noticed. It just proves the MSM isn’t in any president’s back pocket. As for the liberal end of the media, it proves they’re not fans of Joe. Now compare and contrast that to Fox and OAN, that are still carrying Trump’s water.

I chimed in because of the mental stability alluded to based on adjective used and the presser time.

One thing I noticed in the article you linked was:
“ That's an obvious contrast to President Trump, and an important one. Nicholas asked Bill Frischling, the founder of Factba.se, to crunch the #'s, and found that "as of last week, Biden had publicly spoken about 116,000 words and spent 12 hours on camera as president," while at this same point in 2017 "Trump had spoken nearly three times as many words and been on camera nearly three times as much."”

Thank God this president’s main concern for his time in office isn’t television ratings and a need for attention that comes with narcissism.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

She was born in the USA....that makes her a USAasian.

Have Choctaw blood, English blood, Irish blood, French blood..........

Can you have a license to fly a JET.....and a car? How about a motorcycle, too?

Anyone have their Coast Guard Captains license? Harder than any BAR exam, I can tell you that.

in short, why do you care if anyone has multiple ethic backgrounds? She shutting down you and your friends "contracts"?

exactly.........stay classy, officer.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

old salt wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:59 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:18 pm

Why do you ask?
That's insulting !

If Duckworth really said she willingly break the law.........and refuse someone a job based on race, and sexuality...... .

she is an areshole pretend, if this is the case.

sick of being a target of hate.....white, male......straight.........and a US Senator says under NO circumstances will she hire me, based on race, and sexual preferences.

EEOC is sending a "what's up with that" visitation to Duckworths office?

exactly

even, to have this MINDSET....is sickening.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

tech37 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:52 am

Seacoaster, do you agree with Duckworth on this?

No.

Return to “POLITICS”