~46~ President Biden ~46~

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Kismet

Re: ~46~ The Joe Biden Presidency ~46~

Post by Kismet »

Funny how all of you present-day Tabbi admirers were not so supportive when he outed General McChystal and essentially got him fired.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Kismet on Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Kismet wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:49 am Funny how all of you present-day Tabbi admiriers were not so supportive when he outed General McChystal and essentially got him fired.

Nor can you point to anyone's NON support of Tabbi, now can you?

To take a pleasantly benign topic....MUSIC.....is it not great to learn about new artists? think someone just posted a comment that said they were unfamiliar with Tabbi, followed up with "they look forward to reading and learning....."

great thing about life.

but, you are like most on here, use the ignore function.

what is it like to know EVERYTHING.........and being lame and debate tactics of a 3rd grader with the standard "you didn't say anything about it before".

tough to learn when you use ignore functions.........oh well.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:49 am Funny how all of you present-day Tabbi admirers were not so supportive when he outed General McChystal and essentially got him fired.

I don't support Taibbi or anyone for that matter. I just posted an article he wrote. I would not know the guy from a box of rocks if it were not for this forum. It does appear that the FLP vultures are circling the guy.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://dnyuz.com/2021/03/18/russia-eru ... -a-killer/

Even if you think it is true, probably not a good idea to say it for all the world to hear. I guess we know who Vlad will be backing in 2022 and 2024.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:16 pm https://dnyuz.com/2021/03/18/russia-eru ... -a-killer/

Even if you think it is true, probably not a good idea to say it for all the world to hear. I guess we know who Vlad will be backing in 2022 and 2024.
Well that was dumb... what about MBS?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:29 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:16 pm https://dnyuz.com/2021/03/18/russia-eru ... -a-killer/

Well that was dumb... what about MBS?
:) Boy the Russkies are a bunch of whiners.
At least MBS didn't whine about our IC report.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:49 am Funny how all of you present-day Tabbi admirers were not so supportive when he outed General McChystal and essentially got him fired.

Check your facts, Jimmy Olsen. You got the wrong RS reporter. :oops:

The Deep State took out that weasel in a car wreck, before he could take out Brennan..

https://nymag.com/news/features/michael ... s-2013-11/

He thought he was Hunter Thompson. His widow is now a MSNBC talking head.
old salt

Post by old salt »

So predictable. Biden's pulling the old individual vs joint tax filer bait & switch.

Candidate Biden repeatedly said he'd only raise your taxes if you make > $400/k year. .

...he failed to mention that he meant $200k individual or $400k household.

So much for just increasing taxes on the 1%.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

old salt wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:04 pm So predictable. Biden's pulling the old individual vs joint tax filer bait & switch.

Candidate Biden repeatedly said he'd only raise your taxes if you make > $400/k year. .

Why, do we need to front more funds for the F35 being sold overseas?

Or maybe, some of your killing machine industry buddies doing secret sauce contract work "somewhere" in our National interest, mostly overseas, some here in the US, but mostly overseas, need more crates of cash?

Biden won't make it to the 4th of July.....he is having hug withdrawal. Kamala said, "ok.....one hug. but, do NOT smell my hair "

An insider source told the WashPost the SS agents had to pull the soon to be POTUSA off of JOE.......after he smelled her hair. He can't control it, it's what he does.

Also heard, from a different , made up , insider source for the Wash Post. that DonjT was going forward with his new network, especially the series Epstein Island.

Thankfully, Biden gets his jolly from sniffing hair and a little pullme closer hugs............or, we can just ask to see the Congressional record for sex abuse payouts. facts, it exists.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Russia demands apology from Fox News for Bill O'Reilly calling Putin a 'killer'. Didn't seem to change Vlad's mind then.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:04 pm So predictable. Biden's pulling the old individual vs joint tax filer bait & switch.

Yup, it takes a bit over $500k in household income to be in the top 1%...$200k household (not individual) income puts you in the top 10.3% of households. If looking solely at individual income, you need about $361k to be in the top 1%.

But the Biden plan is likely to kick in at $400k per household, not $200k individual.

But hey, who knows whether that'll stick or not.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/18/biden-t ... xpect.html
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:50 pm

Yup, it takes a bit over $500k in household income to be in the top 1%...$200k household (not individual) income puts you in the top 10.3% of households. If looking solely at individual income, you need about $361k to be in the top 1%.

But the Biden plan is likely to kick in at $400k per household, not $200k individual.

But hey, who knows whether that'll stick or not.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/18/biden-t ... xpect.html
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/us ... s-tax-hike

President Biden has proposed what he has called “a small to a significant tax increase” on households earning more than $400,000, and it has been suggested that a small number of wealthy families would be affected.

However, White House press secretary Jen Psaki clarified that individuals earning $200,000, for example, could trigger the tax increase if their joint income as a household was more than $400,000.

Biden confirmed in an interview with ABC that aired on Wednesday that he planned to raise taxes on households earning more than $400,000.

Biden initially suggested during his interview that people earning less than $400,000 would not pay a single penny more – but Psaki expanded on how joint incomes would be treated.

It has yet to be clarified whether there may be a lower AGI threshold for individual filers.
If they don't apply the same rate to individuals making over $200k, that makes for a significant marriage penalty.
If each spouse earns $399k each, get a divorce, live together & file as individuals.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

old salt wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:19 pm

Check your facts, Jimmy Olsen. You got the wrong RS reporter. :oops:

The Deep State took out that weasel in a car wreck, before he could take out Brennan..

https://nymag.com/news/features/michael ... s-2013-11/

He thought he was Hunter Thompson. His widow is now a MSNBC talking head.
Will kismet admit to the gleefully-stated error?
Last edited by tech37 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

holmes435 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:35 pm

Russia demands apology from Fox News for Bill O'Reilly calling Putin a 'killer'. Didn't seem to change Vlad's mind then.
Billy O was not the POTUS. It probably holds more weight coming from Bidens yap.
njbill

Post by njbill »

It’s BillO. Come on cradle. Get with the program. :lol:
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:04 am

Billy O was not the POTUS. It probably holds more weight coming from Bidens yap.
O'Reilly wasn't POTUS, but the POTUS at the time hung on FOX's every word, watching for hours every day. I imagine Putin would care more about what the talking heads were saying than Trump, as he could control Trump.

Either way I don't think Putin actually cares if someone calls him a killer, he's gonna keep doing what he wants to, when he wants to. He controls the media narrative inside Russia either way.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

holmes435 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:46 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:04 am

O'Reilly wasn't POTUS, but the POTUS at the time hung on FOX's every word, watching for hours every day. I imagine Putin would care more about what the talking heads were saying than Trump, as he could control Trump.

Either way I don't think Putin actually cares if someone calls him a killer, he's gonna keep doing what he wants to, when he wants to. He controls the media narrative inside Russia either way.
Agree with you 100 percent. The ancillary stuff between Billy and dump is irrelevant. When it comes out of the mouth of the POTUS himself.. a seasoned 50 year politician like Joe knows when he needs to choose his words very carefully. When your going to call the leader of a very powerful nuclear capable nation a killer, expect blowback. That is exactly the stupid chit you would expect dump to say. Biden should know better. It could be his dementia is farther along than his handlers want to admit.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Disagree. It was the right message. Putin needs to hear loud and clear (and publicly) that his four year holiday is over. Everyone knows Putin is a killer. BillO knows. You do, too.

Putin is not a threat to launch nukes at the United States. That’s just silly talk.

He does a great job playing his pair of deuces. But he is no longer dealing with his lap dog wearing an electric collar.
a fan

Post by a fan »

njbill wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:29 pm Disagree. It was the right message. Putin needs to hear loud and clear (and publicly) that his four year holiday is over. Everyone knows Putin is a killer. BillO knows. You do, too.

Putin is not a threat to launch nukes at the United States. That’s just silly talk.

He does a great job playing his pair of deuces. But he is no longer dealing with his lap dog wearing an electric collar.
I don't understand why we're not full cold war with Putin's Russia. Never will.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Yeah, we could use Bridge of Spies 2. Just hope they can figure out a way to put Mark Rylance in it.

Return to “POLITICS”