2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump FIRED

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:38 am
youthathletics wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:37 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:25 am
youthathletics wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:22 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:40 am
youthathletics wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:03 am Interesting thread here on Twitter, where someone is posting all the possible voting fraud claims from 2016....by many of the media outlets now claiming it is ludicrous. https://twitter.com/YossiGestetner/stat ... 76834?s=20

Diebold was dropped b/c a federal judged demanded it be dropped: From PBS. https://twitter.com/i/status/1330379415952515072

This is extremely dangerous to our democracy. https://twitter.com/ChapoUnleashed/stat ... 61888?s=20

No, I am not saying Trump won.
So cyber security isn’t a risk? Is the problem mail in voting or in person voting? Maybe we should just go with a kingdom?
?
? Can’t remember what the problem is....voting machines, mail in votes, both or it depends in who won? Your guy Rudy figured out this plot in about 10 days. He is a genius. We should make people pay to vote.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 248542002/
Hell...they should just hire you to do everything, maybe Biden can make you the Consultant Czar, you can just run around and ask questions all day and post links proving why you are always right. I'd vote for you. ;)
Nah....you da man for it. Rudy on to something? Your guy got robbed? Wait a minute...is it the machines or mail in?

Another Twitter dude...
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/sta ... 28935?s=21
I'm all for making sure we figure out voting, it's a damned shame that each voting cycle the courts have to get involved....on both sides, which is why I originally posted the link drawing attention to judges and the left side complaining last go around.

Do you not realize you use fanlax as your social media platform. I guess that means you consider this place tripe as well. Do you also not realize your post count in a little over two years, is neck and neck with Trump Tweets in the same time frame. Seems you two could be great friends. ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:01 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:38 am
youthathletics wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:37 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:25 am
youthathletics wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:22 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:40 am
youthathletics wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:03 am Interesting thread here on Twitter, where someone is posting all the possible voting fraud claims from 2016....by many of the media outlets now claiming it is ludicrous. https://twitter.com/YossiGestetner/stat ... 76834?s=20

Diebold was dropped b/c a federal judged demanded it be dropped: From PBS. https://twitter.com/i/status/1330379415952515072

This is extremely dangerous to our democracy. https://twitter.com/ChapoUnleashed/stat ... 61888?s=20

No, I am not saying Trump won.
So cyber security isn’t a risk? Is the problem mail in voting or in person voting? Maybe we should just go with a kingdom?
?
? Can’t remember what the problem is....voting machines, mail in votes, both or it depends in who won? Your guy Rudy figured out this plot in about 10 days. He is a genius. We should make people pay to vote.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 248542002/
Hell...they should just hire you to do everything, maybe Biden can make you the Consultant Czar, you can just run around and ask questions all day and post links proving why you are always right. I'd vote for you. ;)
Nah....you da man for it. Rudy on to something? Your guy got robbed? Wait a minute...is it the machines or mail in?

Another Twitter dude...
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/sta ... 28935?s=21
I'm all for making sure we figure out voting, it's a damned shame that each voting cycle the courts have to get involved....on both sides, which is why I originally posted the link drawing attention to judges and the left side complaining last go around.

Do you not realize you use fanlax as your social media platform. I guess that means you consider this place tripe as well. Do you also not realize your post count in a little over two years, is neck and neck with Trump Tweets in the same time frame. Seems you two could be great friends. ;)
Who complained the voting was rigged after prior elections results. Not from twitter sphere but from a government official...Post a link? Romney, Clinton, Bush, Dukakis, McCain? They must all be stupid.

Also, leading up to 2016 and I believe the midterm elections, US intelligence detected Cyber security issues. I believe they were part of something called Intelligence Briefings. Not the same as Rudy and Sidney or some clown on Twitter. But you may not make any distinction. It’s your right.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Dersh thinks SCOTUS could get involved:

https://www.inquisitr.com/6391682/alan- ... -election/
Typical Lax Dad

kramerica.inc wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:47 pm Dersh thinks SCOTUS could get involved:

Dirty Dersh don’t want those pictures to come out.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

kramerica.inc wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:47 pm Dersh thinks SCOTUS could get involved:

I think most folks think this is completely wrong.

I like how we just listen quietly to talk about overturning the clear and decisive electoral college and popular vote, through machinations unknown in our lifetimes. It’s an example of how much Trump and complicit Republicans have done to weaken the country.
Bart

Post by Bart »

Question for lawers. At what point is an attorney in jeopardy of being hit with a libel lawsuit? Can you claim or strongly hint someone is on a fix w/o repercussions? I’m talking about the Ga gov and SoS if there is no basis?
ggait

Post by ggait »

This election wasn't even that close. The fourth/fifth closest election since 2000. Data below.

But Trump is within his rights. Because it isn't illegal for a whiny little beyotch to file dozens of frivolous lawsuits using the money forked over by his low info/poorly educated mouth breather supporters.

Murica! MAGA!!

Popular vote percentage margin:

1. -0.5% (2000)
2. +2.4% (2004)
3. +3.0% 2012)
4. -3.1% (2016)
5. +3.9% (2020)
6. +7.2% (2008)

Popular vote raw vote margin:

1. -500k (2000)
2. +3 million (2004)
2. +3 million (2016)
4. +3.5 million (2012)
5. +6.1 million (2020)
6. +9.5 million (2012)

Electoral votes:

1. 271/266 (2000)
2. 281/251 (2004)
3. 306/232 (2016)
3. 306/232 (2020)
5. 332/206 (2012)
6. 365/173 (2008)
Last edited by ggait on Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

seacoaster wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:06 pm

I like how we just listen quietly to talk about overturning the clear and decisive electoral college and popular vote, through machinations unknown in our lifetimes. It’s an example of how much Trump and complicit Republicans have done to weaken the country.
Nah....the problem is junk mail voting. If a person want to exercise their right to vote, they should show enough gumption to request a ballot within an allotted timeframe.....otherwise they don’t really want to vote.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Bart wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:17 pm Question for lawers. At what point is an attorney in jeopardy of being hit with a libel lawsuit? Can you claim or strongly hint someone is on a fix w/o repercussions? I’m talking about the Ga gov and SoS if there is no basis?
NY Times v. Sullivan. When dealing with a public figure/official, you have to prove "actual malice." Meaning the slanderer knew the statement was false or recklessly disregarded whether or not it was true.

Not impossible. But close.

But if you say that stuff to a judge in court, you'd get locked up and dis-barred.
Last edited by ggait on Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Nah....the problem is junk mail voting. If a person want to exercise their right to vote, they should show enough gumption to request a ballot within an allotted timeframe.....otherwise they don’t really want to vote.
Correct.

Which is why all elections in CO, UT, WA, Hawaii and Alaska are completely invalid. It's a disgrace!!
ggait

Post by ggait »

A clue-less, inept attempt to rob a bank is still an attempted bank robbery.
a fan

Post by a fan »

You wanna see American fall apart completely? Try and install Trump using the courts.

Good luck with that. Trump lost, Biden won.
Bart

Post by Bart »

ggait wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:26 pm
Bart wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:17 pm Question for lawers. At what point is an attorney in jeopardy of being hit with a libel lawsuit? Can you claim or strongly hint someone is on a fix w/o repercussions? I’m talking about the Ga gov and SoS if there is no basis?
NY Times v. Sullivan. When dealing with a public figure/official, you have to prove "actual malice." Meaning the slanderer knew the statement was false or recklessly disregarded whether or not it was true.

But if you say that stuff to a judge in court, you'd get locked up and dis-barred.
Thanks.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Bart wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:48 pm
ggait wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:26 pm

Thanks.
Further clarification re 'public figure' etc...is Dominion a public figure?
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:25 pm

Jimmy Carter & James Baker concluded it's the greatest possibility for fraud. If I can renew my car tags online, I should be able to go online, update/verify my place of residence & request a mail in ballot be sent to my current address. It's not that hard. You could do it. Do you have a RealID compliant drivers license ? The data's already stored. If you don't have internet access or a RealID, go to a library & request assistance or call the registrar to request a ballot & verify you're alive & still resident in that district.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Possibility of fraud.

Fraud has to be plead with particularity and proved by clear and convincing evidence. If Trump can meet that burden, fine. If he can’t, then he should shut up and go home.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:16 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:25 pm

Jimmy Carter & James Baker concluded it's the greatest possibility for fraud. If I can renew my car tags online, I should be able to go online, update/verify my place of residence & request a mail in ballot be sent to my current address. It's not that hard. You could do it. Do you have a RealID compliant drivers license ? The data's already stored. If you don't have internet access or a RealID, go to a library & request assistance or call the registrar to request a ballot & verify you're alive & still resident in that district.
Un huh. Its possible that you can land on the moon.
old salt

Post by old salt »

njbill wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:23 pm Possibility of fraud.

Fraud has to be plead with particularity and proved by clear and convincing evidence. If Trump can meet that burden, fine. If he can’t, then he should shut up and go home.
That's irrelevant. I'm discussing universal unsolicited mail in voting in future elections.
njbill

Post by njbill »

OK, perhaps I missed that you weren’t talking about this election.

But my analysis still stands. Possibility is not the same as proving actual fraud.

Yes, it might be easy to engage in fraud on a limited basis, but difficult to impossible on a mass basis sufficient to tip certainly any national election.

Virtually all of the elections you see discussed where fraud arguably changed the result were local, where a handful of votes could actually change the outcome. Not saying that is right, just that it is highly unlikely fraud could change the outcome in a presidential election.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:28 pm
njbill wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:23 pm Possibility of fraud.

That's irrelevant. I'm discussing universal unsolicited mail in voting in future elections.
It is good for turnout. I am all for it. Our citizens need to be civically engaged. Nothing represents American Values more than the right to vote!

Return to “POLITICS”