2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump Gets FIRED.

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:00 am
DMac wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:45 am Awful lot of people came on here when Donald was elected and told us we need to forget about his past..you know the pu*sy grabbing stuff is just locker room talk, bankruptcies (when he's supposedly got so much money he can't spend it all), his shady dealing for a lifetime, infidelities, etc...and give the guy a chance in that he's duly elected so let's see how he does. We gonna give Joe that same chance or just hammer on some of the things he's done in the past that you might not like?
Names and examples?
RRR and Fatty deflected it, for example.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

njbill wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:06 am
CU88 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:56 am The number of known mail ballots in:

FL: 4,855,487 (Trump won)
PA: 2,629,342 (Biden won)
NC: 985,857 (Trump likely won)
IA: 691,544 (Trump won)
WI: 1,303,819 (Biden won)
GA: 1,543,981 (Biden won)
TX: 974,752 (Trump won)
Yeah, but how many of them were junk mail ballots?
Add in Colorado, Washington (Biden) and Utah (Trump) where 100% of the ballots were mailed in.

I took a look at Trump's lawsuit just filed in PA. The core claim is that PA essentially ran two election systems (in person and mail in) which used different standards on ID and other formalities. And that since the standards were different, the two systems violated equal protection. That's a pretty lame legal theory. Including the fact that voters could freely choose their method of voting.

But if any court bought that theory, you'd then have to pretty much throw out the entire election in many states. Including many states where Trump won. Good luck with that.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
DMac

Post by DMac »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:00 am
DMac wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:45 am Awful lot of people came on here when Donald was elected and told us we need to forget about his past..you know the pu*sy grabbing stuff is just locker room talk, bankruptcies (when he's supposedly got so much money he can't spend it all), his shady dealing for a lifetime, infidelities, etc...and give the guy a chance in that he's duly elected so let's see how he does. We gonna give Joe that same chance or just hammer on some of the things he's done in the past that you might not like?
Names and examples?
Why, you're memory is completely shot and you don't remember any such thing?
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Carl Sagan (born yesterday in 1934):

“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: if we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle.”
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Losers gonna lose. :roll: ... and then try to rewrite history. :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

CU88 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:29 am Carl Sagan (born yesterday in 1934):

“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: if we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle.”
"it's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled"

Mark Twain (attribution)
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

ggait wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:11 am
yawn......."riling up his base" is so 80's. Find a new one Rachel.
I'd encourage you to actually read this. The predictions, made two year in advance, are pretty much 100% correct. When someone sees the future with that precision, it merits attention.

And it isn't about riling up your base, which can be done 20 different ways. The key insight is that people vote out of hate, not love. The R base doesn't love Trump -- but they really hate Dems.
Comical. These polical pundits ALWAYS ignore that there are more registered independents than this "base" that tRump plays too. Dude, these pretend liberal authors are delibarately lazy.

I will point out why :

https://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/eleenr/enridx.htm

As you can tell from the 2020 numbers, there are 2.7 million non-party affliliated registered voters in my state of Massachusettes (her way )
476, 480 registered Republicans.

Please explain how Donald J. tRump garnered 1.1 million votes, 700K more votes than there are registered GOP voters in Massachusettes. What "base" was tRump playing to here. You and yours still just ain't getting reality. It's NOT just R's that can't stand Biden as a choice. No sir.

Your state of Colorado? Yup, more UAF's /Independents than both R & D's.

https://www.sos.state.co.us/pubs/electi ... Status.pdf

As you can see, Colorado has 1,028,239 registered republicans. POTUSUA tRump , so far, has received over three hundred thousand more votes than registered R's. Where did they come from? What "base" of Colorado voters did tRump play too?

geez, these people are boring. Same old same ole. They ignore the largest voting population, but you and your fester on this narrative of division. Why we let a handful of people dicktate our world is beyond me.....
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

I'd encourage you to actually read this. The predictions, made two year in advance, are pretty much 100% correct. When someone sees the future with that precision, it merits attention.

And it isn't about riling up your base, which can be done 20 different ways. The key insight is that people vote out of hate, not love. The R base doesn't love Trump -- but they really hate Dems.
And I'd argue the Democrats hate Trump more.
On a purely anecdotal level, listening to my D wife and her family and friends talk is quite eye opening. Never heard that level of ire from conservative friends about any D candidate. Even Hillary.
Typical Lax Dad

ABV 8.3% wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:41 am

Comical. These polical pundits ALWAYS ignore that there are more registered independents than this "base" that tRump plays too. Dude, these pretend liberal authors are delibarately lazy.

I will point out why :

https://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/eleenr/enridx.htm

As you can tell from the 2020 numbers, there are 2.7 million non-party affliliated registered voters in my state of Massachusettes (her way )
476, 480 registered Republicans.

Please explain how Donald J. tRump garnered 1.1 million votes, 700K more votes than there are registered GOP voters in Massachusettes. What "base" was tRump playing to here. You and yours still just ain't getting reality. It's NOT just R's that can't stand Biden as a choice. No sir.

Your state of Colorado? Yup, more UAF's /Independents than both R & D's.

https://www.sos.state.co.us/pubs/electi ... Status.pdf

As you can see, Colorado has 1,028,239 registered republicans. POTUSUA tRump , so far, has received over three hundred thousand more votes than registered R's. Where did they come from? What "base" of Colorado voters did tRump play too?

geez, these people are boring. Same old same ole. They ignore the largest voting population, but you and your fester on this narrative of division. Why we let a handful of people dicktate our world is beyond me.....
It is you! Never stopped you from deflecting criticism of Trump for 4 years

😂😂😂😂😂😂

What?.....Joe don’t have a nice boat and prostitutes on his arm? What man wouldn’t want that?

😂😂😂😂😂

YAJLEE
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Who wouldn't, indeed. You always wanna do the simple.....

TAATS is me, not you. I will find my posts where I forwarned about all this 27/7 negative tRump stuff.....pointing out that even the Ex-wife, a staunch Trump hater, was sick of it. sick of the infotainment narrative. That she may vote for Trump just to shut these people up.

thankfully, geezus , I was barely wrong. That "tiny" stadium for football in Ann Arbor, MI, would have many empty seats if you put all the vote count differences into it.......razor thin. You don't recall my post 2016 election comments about how people , who voted for Clinton, calling NPR, etc, saying they were sick of the negativity. You only ramped it up. Because, after all, Trump kicked you off his yacht 30 years ago. That IS when the hate started, right?

and please, spare us all the ambililance to the culture trump enjoys.....plenty of company. I bet you got all teary eyed and vahclemp when Tiger won again. You did, didn't you. :lol:

https://www.google.com/search?q=clinton ... tbwNGL9sGM
Typical Lax Dad

ABV 8.3% wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:15 am Who wouldn't, indeed. You always wanna do the simple.....

TAATS is me, not you. I will find my posts where I forwarned about all this 27/7 negative tRump stuff.....pointing out that even the Ex-wife, a staunch Trump hater, was sick of it. sick of the infotainment narrative. That she may vote for Trump just to shut these people up.

thankfully, geezus , I was barely wrong. That "tiny" stadium for football in Ann Arbor, MI, would have many empty seats if you put all the vote count differences into it.......razor thin. You don't recall my post 2016 election comments about how people , who voted for Clinton, calling NPR, etc, saying they were sick of the negativity. You only ramped it up. Because, after all, Trump kicked you off his yacht 30 years ago. That IS when the hate started, right?

and please, spare us all the ambililance to the culture trump enjoys.....plenty of company. I bet you got all teary eyed and vahclemp when Tiger won again. You did, didn't you. :lol:

No. You are always simple disguised as what you believe to be complex or provocative.....it is just predictable. Yeah you hate Trump but.....Biden hasn’t even been sworn in and you can’t bring yourself to say “I can’t stand Biden but....”. Dude you are phony and a pretend.

I am consistent. Hated Trump for 30 years. As for Biden...read my lips, “I Don’t Care”....He can shoot someone on Madison Avenue and if you complain, I am going to point out your hypocrisy.

YOU CHOOSE not to defend Joe. You can just say it.
a fan

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump Gets FIRED, Zombie GOP lives on.

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:37 am
a fan wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:17 am
ggait wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:45 pm Where is the bottom for the Banana Republicans?

Is there a bottom?
There isn't one.

Come on, TrumpFans.....dazzle us with stories about how this is all just fine. Federal DoJ, meddling in State affairs before the ink is dry on the election----in multiple, Republican run elections....all because Trump lost, and Barr is his toady.
Calm down. They're still counting in 4 states. Recounts are automatic in some states. Canvassing, audits & legal challenges are routine.
It took 37 days in 2000. The Electors don't meet in their states until Dec 14. Use this as an opportunity to evaluate universal mail-in voting via unsolicited ballots & how they're collected, handled, & counted. It's the ultimate Civics lab experiment.
You need to read the resignation letter, and pay attention this time, OS. Clearly you didn't bother, or you wouldn't come back telling me about State recounts.

This is seriously dangerous stuff....and the EXACT thing you've been complaining about for four years: the Exec Branch using its power to weaponize the FBI , DoJ, etc. for political purposes.

Reread the letter, and get back to us.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:20 am
ABV 8.3% wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:15 am Who wouldn't, indeed. You always wanna do the simple.....

No. You are always simple disguised as what you believe to be complex or provocative.....it is just predictable. Yeah you hate Trump but.....Biden hasn’t even been sworn in and you can’t bring yourself to say “I can’t stand Biden but....”. Dude you are phony and a pretend.

I am consistent. Hated Trump for 30 years. As for Biden...read my lips, “I Don’t Care”....He can shoot someone on Madison Avenue and if you complain, I am going to point out your hypocrisy.

I have already asked our pretend conservatives what policies Biden will implement that they don't like. Like you, they don't answer.

I am TAATS.....in other words, consistent.

NO one cared about Obama's past relationships. At least Trump didn't invite and evil, anti homophobic person to give a talk at his first inauguration. Obama did. A few pesky "jerks" and the rarely read mother jones complained, but you and yours sure didn't care.

next time you take a coffee pee........the hypocrite is the guy washing his hands before the urination commences. (anyone that doesn't wash their hands BEFORE touching rump junior doesn't have fun partners ;)
ggait

Post by ggait »

And I'd argue the Democrats hate Trump more.
Totally agree. And that's very consistent with the negative partisanship theory -- Dems were uber-motivated to come out to vote against Trump.

Which is why the lower enthusiasm for Biden didn't keep Biden from winning. And why just about any Dem candidate (with the possible exception of Bernie) would likely have beaten Trump too.

Out-group animus rather than in-group favoritism drives political behavior. In other words, hate beats love.
Last edited by ggait on Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

ABV 8.3% wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:44 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:20 am

I have already asked our pretend conservatives what policies Biden will implement that they don't like. Like you, they don't answer.

I am TAATS.....in other words, consistent.

NO one cared about Obama's past relationships. At least Trump didn't invite and evil, anti homophobic person to give a talk at his first inauguration. Obama did. A few pesky "jerks" and the rarely read mother jones complained, but you and yours sure didn't care.

next time you take a coffee pee........the hypocrite is the guy washing his hands before the urination commences. (anyone that doesn't wash their hands BEFORE touching rump junior doesn't have fun partners ;)
😂😂😂

Read some more Catcher In The Rye and complain about how awful it is.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

People are overwhelming Trump's voter fraud hotline with hilarious prank calls

https://www.upworthy.com/people-are-ove ... rank-calls

To whip up some evidence for Trump's unfounded claims, his campaign created a hotline for people to report voter suppression, irregularities, or fraud. "Tell us what you are seeing," a tweet promoting the hotline reads.

Since the hotline launched it has been inundated with calls. However, unfortunately for Trump, they are mostly prank calls. The hotline has been so overwhelmed by jokesters the phone number has been changed three times.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

ggait wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:20 am
njbill wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:06 am
CU88 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:56 am The number of known mail ballots in:

FL: 4,855,487 (Trump won)
PA: 2,629,342 (Biden won)
NC: 985,857 (Trump likely won)
IA: 691,544 (Trump won)
WI: 1,303,819 (Biden won)
GA: 1,543,981 (Biden won)
TX: 974,752 (Trump won)
Yeah, but how many of them were junk mail ballots?
Add in Colorado, Washington (Biden) and Utah (Trump) where 100% of the ballots were mailed in.

I took a look at Trump's lawsuit just filed in PA. The core claim is that PA essentially ran two election systems (in person and mail in) which used different standards on ID and other formalities. And that since the standards were different, the two systems violated equal protection. That's a pretty lame legal theory. Including the fact that voters could freely choose their method of voting.

But if any court bought that theory, you'd then have to pretty much throw out the entire election in many states. Including many states where Trump won. Good luck with that.
Why file AFTER the election ball got rolling? :roll:

And, couldn't the Biden campaign file the exact same lawsuit? they should just to have fun with trump. ask to enjoin the lawsuit
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:51 am People are overwhelming Trump's voter fraud hotline with hilarious prank calls

https://www.upworthy.com/people-are-ove ... rank-calls

To whip up some evidence for Trump's unfounded claims, his campaign created a hotline for people to report voter suppression, irregularities, or fraud. "Tell us what you are seeing," a tweet promoting the hotline reads.

Since the hotline launched it has been inundated with calls. However, unfortunately for Trump, they are mostly prank calls. The hotline has been so overwhelmed by jokesters the phone number has been changed three times.
Trump is going to make a fortune selling off, one at a time, all those secrets in the Presidents Book.

I don't see a "HOTLINE" on his website of campaigns, but I do see he is seeking donations for "official election defense fund"
He is a sick, sick man.

And you clowns almost re-elected him with your "anyone but..." approach.

Good-bye mama and papa
Good-bye Jack and Jill
The grass ain't greener
The wine ain't sweeter
Either side of the hill.
Hunter/Garcia
ggait

Post by ggait »

ABV -- I think you would really find this stuff interesting if you dug into it. There's a LOT of academic (not pundit) research on this (in Europe as well as the USA). It really does seem to explain today's politics to me more than anything else I've seen.

A fundamental part of the analysis is looking at independents and so-called "swing" voters. Turns out that most independents vote just like partisans -- they are just Ds or Rs going by a different name:

Some political scientists, like Corwin Smidt, who studies vote choice at Michigan State, argue that the percentage of swing voters is, in fact, much lower and in decline — he estimated just 6 percent of all Americans voted for a different party in 2016 than the one they backed in 2012.

A Pew Research Center analysis finds that independents aren’t all that independent. Most are partisans who habitually vote for the party whose ideology and platform generally, if not completely, comports with their own. Less than 10% of independents say they have no partisan “leaning,” and most of these folks express little interest in politics and are less likely to vote. These are truly swing voters.

This pattern is quite obvious out here in Colorado. When it comes to voting, we all know that Colorado is very reliably blue -- Joe +13. Yet party registration out here is 40% Indy, and 30% D, 30% R. Does that surprise you?

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... ing-215534

Return to “POLITICS”