NCAA Max and Mins

D1 Mens Lacrosse
dawn patrol

NCAA Max and Mins

Post by dawn patrol »

I know the NCAA has been steadfast in maintaining the minimum number of sports at 16 but eased the minimum number of overall athletic scholarships. In DII or DIII the NCAA has reduced both the maximum number of contests as well as the minimum. I think I read 13 and 7 for DII but need verification. Is there any information on reductions for Men's D1 lax?

Between strained athletic budgets and travel concerns I'm hearing more teams considering playing less games and avoiding overnights, similar to Patriot League.
houndace1

Re: NCAA Max and Mins

Post by houndace1 »

dawn patrol wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:26 pm I know the NCAA has been steadfast in maintaining the minimum number of sports at 16 but eased the minimum number of overall athletic scholarships. In DII or DIII the NCAA has reduced both the maximum number of contests as well as the minimum. I think I read 13 and 7 for DII but need verification. Is there any information on reductions for Men's D1 lax?

Between strained athletic budgets and travel concerns I'm hearing more teams considering playing less games and avoiding overnights, similar to Patriot League.
could you expand more upon this?
Loyola '18
A.M.D.G
dawn patrol

Re: NCAA Max and Mins

Post by dawn patrol »

I should have written Patriot League Fall Sports, sorry for the confusion.

https://www.mcall.com/sports/mc-spt-pat ... story.html

Covid 19 is such a complex issue the only thing that is certain is uncertainty :?:

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”