Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: The Mueller Investigation

Post by cradleandshoot »

foreverlax wrote:
cradleandshoot wrote:One thing I have learned over the years here... people love to nitpick every little detail. I remember being scolded by spellchecker on a few occasions. Just my way of nitpicking. I did not mean to insult with my comment about your not serving. I do know a number of former marines who get rather bent out of shape if you call them an ex marine. I work with one whose chops I bust about it all the time. His response to me is not repeatable here.

Yea what would you know, you where never a Marine.....
Former army airborne... We worked for a living... :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

In a run-up to today's anticipated filings, here is a lengthy, well documented timeline of the Moscow Trump Tower deal by Marcy Wheeler of EmptyWheel

MICHAEL COHEN AND FELIX SATER’S EVOLVING COOPERATION AGAINST TRUMP

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Typical Lax Dad wrote:
Trinity wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... -tillerson

2million fine for Rex Tillerson’s Exxon violating Russian sanctions.

Rex had zero diplomatic experience when Trump made him Sec of State. But he was a fellow traveler.
Is this the most corrupt morally bankrupt administration we have ever seen?
Tillerson on Trump - Sour Grapes or Just The Facts?

“So often, the president would say here's what I want to do and here's how I want to do it and I would have to say to him, 'Mr. President I understand what you want to do but you can't do it that way. It violates the law,' ” Tillerson said in rare public remarks in Thursday night in Houston at a fundraiser for the MD Anderson Cancer Center.
“I will be honest with you, it troubles me that the American people seem to want to know so little about issues, that they are satisfied with a 128 characters,” Tillerson said
“Many people talk about playing chess. He plays three-dimensional chess,” Tillerson added about Russian President Vladimir Putin.
ggait

Post by ggait »

ICYWW, the Cohen filing is due by 5pm ET. Manafort filing by midnight.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Mueller is just f'ing with us. Prepare for more redaction.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
njbill

Post by njbill »

Maybe Kelly isn’t talking to Trump anymore because Kelly recommended Mueller for the presidential medal of freedom.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Individual 1 is a criminal.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
ggait

Post by ggait »

Manafort filing has been made under seal. Redacted version will become publicly available later -- maybe later tonight.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Totally clears the President. Thank you!
3:00 PM - 7 Dec 2018
Man is he going to be p*ssed when he finally figures out who Individual 1 is...
Last edited by ggait on Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Tillerson is now saying Orange Duce asked him to do illegal things while SOS. Guess Mueller will be talking to T Rex as well.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

CNN Live Updates....https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html

TRUMP TWITTER:
@realDonaldTrump

It is being reported that Leakin' James Comey was told by Department of Justice attorneys not to answer the most important questions. Total bias and corruption at the highest levels of previous Administration. Force him to answer the questions under oath!

@realDonaldTrump
4hours ago

Mike Pompeo is doing a great job, I am very proud of him. His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn’t have the mental capacity needed. He was dumb as a rock and I couldn’t get rid of him fast enough. He was lazy as hell. Now it is a whole new ballgame, great spirit at State!

That first tweet is quite telling if true.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

We get the Comey transcript tomorrow. Save Carter Page.
ggait

Post by ggait »

George Conway
‏ @gtconway3d

George Conway Retweeted Donald J. Trump
4:15 PM - 7 Dec 2018

Except for that little part where the US Attorney’s Office says that you directed and coordinated with Cohen to commit two felonies. Other than that, totally scot-free.

Donald J. Trump
Verified account @realDonaldTrump
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Dam...Good for you, George!! f'em!!
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

He’s out of the big bed.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Paulie Walnuts sure better hope The Donald doesn’t choke on a cheeseburger before he gets around to pulling out his pardon pen.
njbill

Post by njbill »

ggait wrote:George Conway
‏ @gtconway3d

George Conway Retweeted Donald J. Trump
4:15 PM - 7 Dec 2018

Except for that little part where the US Attorney’s Office says that you directed and coordinated with Cohen to commit two felonies. Other than that, totally scot-free.

Donald J. Trump
Verified account @realDonaldTrump
I guess the ship has sailed on that Solicitor General position.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

8:20pm on the east coast and wandered over to Tucker Carlson to see what he's reporting on.

Clinton Foundation depredations.
Antifa rioting.
Arguing with a Univision guy about the "morality" of a wall.
Comey is a lying SOB.

Tucker Carlson sure is one major league flaming a-hole.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

youthathletics wrote:CNN Live Updates....https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html

TRUMP TWITTER:
@realDonaldTrump

It is being reported that Leakin' James Comey was told by Department of Justice attorneys not to answer the most important questions. Total bias and corruption at the highest levels of previous Administration. Force him to answer the questions under oath!

@realDonaldTrump
4hours ago

Mike Pompeo is doing a great job, I am very proud of him. His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn’t have the mental capacity needed. He was dumb as a rock and I couldn’t get rid of him fast enough. He was lazy as hell. Now it is a whole new ballgame, great spirit at State!

Interesting that you post the second tweet, then ignore it. What's it tell you about Individual 1, anything?

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote:CNN Live Updates....https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html

TRUMP TWITTER:
@realDonaldTrump

@realDonaldTrump
4hours ago

IF TRUE..... Jesus.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”

Return to “POLITICS”