Sensible Gun Safety

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
6ftstick

Re: Sensible Gun Control

Post by 6ftstick »

dislaxxic wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:34 am
Peter Brown wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:40 amYou see, Democrats can no longer distinguish between defending due process from defending a person, which is why many Democrats should never serve on juries anymore. Any means justify the end. To heck with due process. Guilty before being proven guilty! (unless of course you're a Democrat running for POTUS)
You constantly veer into Bandidiot territory Petey with the broad stroke bromides...are you perhaps his gay lover? Not that there's anything wrong with that, you know, us libs are all about inclusiveness and diversity... :D

It appears democrats don't defend anything except their agenda.Hell you'll even use LGBTS to insult an opponent.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Not the Qs though.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

6ftstick wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 4:19 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:40 amYou see, Democrats can no longer distinguish between defending due process from defending a person, which is why many Democrats should never serve on juries anymore. Any means justify the end. To heck with due process. Guilty before being proven guilty! (unless of course you're a Democrat running for POTUS)
You constantly veer into Bandidiot territory Petey with the broad stroke bromides...are you perhaps his gay lover? Not that there's anything wrong with that, you know, us libs are all about inclusiveness and diversity... :D

It appears democrats don't defend anything except their agenda.Hell you'll even use LGBTS to insult an opponent.

The only reflex of a Democrat when one points out the sheer idiocy of the policy they like, is to lob personal insults. They actually can’t defend ideas.

I rarely if ever see the same personal insulting from the non-leftists here. That should tell you what you need to know.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 8:15 pm

The only reflex of a Democrat when one points out the sheer idiocy of the policy they like, is to lob personal insults. They actually can’t defend ideas.

I rarely if ever see the same personal insulting from the non-leftists here. That should tell you what you need to know.
:lol: If you don't see it then you simply aren't reading. But that's what we expect of you.

Also, Pink Pistols is booming and minority gun ownership is fast on the rise. Trump has been the best tool for converting liberals into gun owners in my lifetime. I'm proud to see more people on the left embracing the 2nd amendment. Especially now as more and more realize they can't trust the government and the police for 100% protection.

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary." - Karl Marx

"I like take the guns first, go through due process second" - Donald Trump
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

holmes435 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:40 pm

:lol: If you don't see it then you simply aren't reading. But that's what we expect of you.

Also, Pink Pistols is booming and minority gun ownership is fast on the rise. Trump has been the best tool for converting liberals into gun owners in my lifetime. I'm proud to see more people on the left embracing the 2nd amendment. Especially now as more and more realize they can't trust the government and the police for 100% protection.

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary." - Karl Marx

"I like take the guns first, go through due process second" - Donald Trump

I'm definitely a supporter of minorities lawfully owning guns...they need it the most, and I hope they don't need to use it, but if they do, inner city crime will drop dramatically.

Meanwhile, Americans are assembling en masse to protect their neighborhoods while Democratic politicians allow their bff's Antifa to rampage cities with abandon.

https://www.twincities.com/2020/05/31/g ... orefronts/

https://twitter.com/takeverything20/sta ... 51873?s=20
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Only law enforcement should have guns.
Law enforcement is systemically racist.

Pick one.

(Ben S)
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:37 am

I'm definitely a supporter of minorities lawfully owning guns...they need it the most, and I hope they don't need to use it, but if they do, inner city crime will drop dramatically.

Meanwhile, Americans are assembling en masse to protect their neighborhoods while Democratic politicians allow their bff's Antifa to rampage cities with abandon.

Among those arrested last night for curfew violations were some people who were outdoors trying to protect their property:

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/live/cbs ... in-s-mpls/

The only terrorists there were the white cops.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

The only reflex of a Republican when one points out the sheer idiocy of the policy they like, is to lob personal insults. They actually can’t defend ideas.

I rarely if ever see the same personal insulting from the non-righties here. That should tell you what you need to know.

Fixed it for you, pal.

You may thank me later.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:19 pm
The only reflex of a Republican when one points out the sheer idiocy of the policy they like, is to lob personal insults. They actually can’t defend ideas.

I rarely if ever see the same personal insulting from the non-righties here. That should tell you what you need to know.

Fixed it for you, pal.

You may thank me later.

I appreciate your constant corrections of my original posts, I am afraid my original point still stands. I just don't see the center or right of center people here lobbing direct personal insults. Maybe I overlook it? I will say this, it isn't too hard finding the direct personal insults from the left here, as they come with alarming frequency.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:24 pm

I appreciate your constant corrections of my original posts, I am afraid my original point still stands. I just don't see the center or right of center people here lobbing direct personal insults. Maybe I overlook it? I will say this, it isn't too hard finding the direct personal insults from the left here, as they come with alarming frequency.

Take off the blinders and you will readily see what everyone else has seen all along.

laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:28 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:24 pm

Take off the blinders and you will readily see what everyone else has seen all along.
The blinders?

From a former Democrat friend.

"Liberal Dems have run our cities for 50 years. The problems and inequities the libs point to in the cities are not resident in multi-race suburban communities. Pretty simple reason why: The politicians running our cities implement horrible policy, tell their constituents the deck is stacked against them, and shun the painfully obvious things that will lead to a successful life (family, education, and respecting authority whether it be your parent, teachers, or the law)."

He happens to be a decorated war hero
Vail Shootout Champion 2017, 2018
Lake Placid Classic Champion 2018, 2019
Florida Lacrosse Classic Champion 2018 X2, 2019 x2
Who doesn't love ice cream!
laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

Line for gun shop on long island, 4 hour wait to get inside. Bet the wished they lived in a free state.

laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

Gun sales spiked more than 80 percent year over year in May as consumers responded to safety concerns and civil unrest prompted, in part, by the novel coronavirus pandemic, experts said.

Approximately 1,726,053 guns were sold in May – a record-breaking 80.2 percent increase from last year

Similar increases were previously recorded through the months of April, when data showed a 71.3 percent increase from April 2019, and March, when an 85.3 percent increase
https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/g ... irus-riots
laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:03 pm Only law enforcement should have guns.
Law enforcement is systemically racist.

Pick one.

(Ben S)
TrUMp Is hiTlER!
OnLy THe gOverMeNt ShoULd hAvE GuNS! DERP!
laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

Looter to running puzzies in 1second

kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:16 pm

Among those arrested last night for curfew violations were some people who were outdoors trying to protect their property:

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/live/cbs ... in-s-mpls/

The only terrorists there were the white cops.
You have zero capacity for discussion. You just troll.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

laxman3221 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:44 pm
Looter to running puzzies in 1second

"Antifa" accounts are fake - they are actually reich wingers: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/twitter-fa ... s-removal/

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

laxman3221 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:16 pm Line for gun shop on long island, 4 hour wait to get inside. Bet the wished they lived in a free state.

https://i.imgur.com/WkSsmHi.jpg

It's what I've been saying on other sites - people need to bring high powered rifles and bazookas among other weapons to the peaceful rallies -- cops won't dare shoot at them if they only had the smarts to do so.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

laxman3221 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:14 pm

The blinders?

"Liberal Dems have run our cities for 50 years. The problems and inequities the libs point to in the cities are not resident in multi-race suburban communities. Pretty simple reason why: The politicians running our cities implement horrible policy, tell their constituents the deck is stacked against them, and shun the painfully obvious things that will lead to a successful life (family, education, and respecting authority whether it be your parent, teachers, or the law)."

Farms have been run by right wingers for all that time as well and they are in FAR worse shape. Without the annual bailouts all those farms would go to hell in an instant. And pay for those bailouts? The city people.

laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:55 pm
laxman3221 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:14 pm

The blinders?

Farms have been run by right wingers for all that time as well and they are in FAR worse shape. Without the annual bailouts all those farms would go to hell in an instant. And pay for those bailouts? The city people.
Keep those blinders on.

Return to “POLITICS”