Sexual Assault ~ Weinstein, Epstein, etc.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
6ftstick

Re: Sexual Assault ~ #MeToo ~ #TimesUp for Harvey Weinstein, FINALLY!

Post by 6ftstick »

Kismet wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:21 am Harvey Weinstein has been sentenced to 23 years in prison by Judge James Burke.
For Criminal Sexual Act in the 1st degree: 20 years in prison
For Rape in the 3rd degree: 3 years prison
The sentences will run consecutively.

He is going to die in the slammer. It will be instructive to see what state maximum security facility he gets sent to.
Off course he is. Will it be next week?

This guy has to be thinking I'm going to jail for life and BillClinton is walking around free. After He contributed heavily to all democrat elections.

He's got to go.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

6ftstick wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:06 pm
Kismet wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:21 am Harvey Weinstein has been sentenced to 23 years in prison by Judge James Burke.
For Criminal Sexual Act in the 1st degree: 20 years in prison
For Rape in the 3rd degree: 3 years prison
The sentences will run consecutively.

He is going to die in the slammer. It will be instructive to see what state maximum security facility he gets sent to.
Off course he is. Will it be next week?

This guy has to be thinking I'm going to jail for life and BillClinton is walking around free. After He contributed heavily to all democrat elections.

He's got to go.
Trump is free too!
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Trinity wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:21 pmOy.
That did NOT age well.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Admiral Epstein....what balls.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/ ... 17036.html

Epstein accomplices remain safe from the law on a 2-1 decision. Case will next be heard en banc.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Looked up the 3 judges. Why am I not surprised that the 2 ruling against the victims are R appointed, and the 1 siding with the victims is D appointed?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

CU77 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:18 pm Looked up the 3 judges. Why am I not surprised that the 2 ruling against the victims are R appointed, and the 1 siding with the victims is D appointed?

When I saw this thread popping, I assumed yet another prominent Democratic donor is in trouble with women. Weinstein, Spitzer, Weiner, Epstein...I mean, the list is endless. :lol:

To your concern, I think all of us would like anyone who helped Epstein pay the piper. The problem is not as black and white as you wish. The federal government signed a non-prosecution agreement with these 4 other women. So if you want all future government agreements to be treated like 'subject' agreements and not be considered absolute, then fine. The 2 judges who said government agreements must hold were in essence upholding the Constitution; the Democratic one was naturally twisting it to her or his wishes, which ultimately ends in anarchy.

I don't think the ABA or the government will go along with that.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

The loophole the Friends of Jeff squeezed through was that the Federal Victims Rights protection doesn’t attach to a county prosecution. The deal US Atty Alex Acosta made to dump his 53 page indictment was made before a technical federal indictment. Didn’t matter that he didn’t notify the victims or made the announcement in Miami instead of PB. Didn’t matter that Acosta immunized unnamed others for Epstein and his DC lawyers, looking at you Dershowitz. Epstein faced life and got 13 months of fake jail. Who leaned on Acosta and the FBI? How does Acosta wind up in Trump’s cabinet?

Fun fact: Epstein picked up the tab for Bill Clinton redecorating the WH. After he “served” his Palm Beach sentence he re-emerged at a Ted affair, surrounded by wealth and brains. How did he manage this? He picked up the dinner tab. And then got right back to work.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

The blackmail evidence seized from the Epstein mansion in WPB resides in at least in two places—the FBI and Moscow. This includes hundreds of DVDs Epstein made of his guests and underage girls. Just saying...

Fun fact—Bill Clinton says he took 3 flights on Epstein planes. He actually took over 25. On some he replaced his SS protectors with Kevin Spacey and Prince Andrew.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Trinity wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:16 pm The loophole the Friends of Jeff squeezed through was that the Federal Victims Rights protection doesn’t attach to a county prosecution. The deal US Atty Alex Acosta made to dump his 53 page indictment was made before a technical federal indictment. Didn’t matter that he didn’t notify the victims or made the announcement in Miami instead of PB. Didn’t matter that Acosta immunized unnamed others for Epstein and his DC lawyers, looking at you Dershowitz. Epstein faced life and got 13 months of fake jail. Who leaned on Acosta and the FBI? How does Acosta wind up in Trump’s cabinet?

Fun fact: Epstein picked up the tab for Bill Clinton redecorating the WH. After he “served” his Palm Beach sentence he re-emerged at a Ted affair, surrounded by wealth and brains. How did he manage this? He picked up the dinner tab. And then got right back to work.

It’s the Democrat playbook, man. Weinstein, Epstein, Spitzer, Weiner, et al. They come at you in droves (literally! :lol: ).

Pathetic party.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Wide toilet stances and grown men in diapers are all yours.

Who here think Trump’s DoJ is pursuing this case? Anybody? It’s been years....over 80 victims and video evidence. Prince Andrew under oath would be interesting.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

CNN deleted its episode of Larry King from Google Play with Tara Reades mother calling in about her daughters sexual assault with Joe Biden! In 18 days when bogus accusations from the left hit Kavanaugh, CNN wrote 700 articles about it. What about with Joe Biden raping Tara Reade? 0-1!. What’s the difference? Joe Biden is a Democrat. Pathetic and embarrassing. If you support Joe Biden, you support sexual assault. Sounds about right for Democrats. They support racism and slavery and hate when minorities remove themselves from the plantation- see GA state rep Vernon Jones.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Christine Blasey Ford:
-Did nothing and told no one for 30 years.
-ALL friends & boyfriends DENIED her claims
-Recalled no details

Tara Reade:
-Told everyone and filed an official complaint
-Mother told Larry King in 1993
-ALL friends verified her claims

Where are the riots?
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Bandito wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:53 pm Christine Blasey Ford:
-Did nothing and told no one for 30 years.
-ALL friends & boyfriends DENIED her claims
-Recalled no details

Tara Reade:
-Told everyone and filed an official complaint
-Mother told Larry King in 1993
-ALL friends verified her claims

Where are the riots?

Watching lib Twitter and media cover up this Biden story is delicious beyond belief; Biden has been interviewed now dozens of times by MSM since the story broke, and not one interviewer has asked him to comment.

Also, recall that MDLax and others here believe/know Brett K is an alcoholic who must've done something to someone, all on the basis of a completely made-up and easily disproven fairy tale.

The reaction to Tara Reade and Biden is fingers in ears and heads in sand. Because Orange Man Bad naturally.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Jimmy Kimmel and Micheal Bay in the crosshairs for Megan Fox creepiness now:

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-ente ... 78661.html
Jim Malone

Post by Jim Malone »

Megan Fox has pretty much refuted in a believable way the derived allegations that were seemingly said or inferred in the appearance on her social media accounts from what i read in recent past.

It kinda took on a life of its own.

Beiber and Riverdale cast allegations on social media by social member accounts that are gone show the dangers of the internet in this regard whilst bonafide allegations are leading to judgment day at same time. The internet has become the modern day Enquirer on supermarket rack.
The parent, not the coach.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:54 pm
CU77 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:18 pm Looked up the 3 judges. Why am I not surprised that the 2 ruling against the victims are R appointed, and the 1 siding with the victims is D appointed?

When I saw this thread popping, I assumed yet another prominent Democratic donor is in trouble with women. Weinstein, Spitzer, Weiner, Epstein...I mean, the list is endless. :lol:

To your concern, I think all of us would like anyone who helped Epstein pay the piper. The problem is not as black and white as you wish. The federal government signed a non-prosecution agreement with these 4 other women. So if you want all future government agreements to be treated like 'subject' agreements and not be considered absolute, then fine. The 2 judges who said government agreements must hold were in essence upholding the Constitution; the Democratic one was naturally twisting it to her or his wishes, which ultimately ends in anarchy.

I don't think the ABA or the government will go along with that.
lest we forget....tRump was also a prominent Democratic donor.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

The ole' saying 'pimpin ain't easy' is apparently true.....even in the Army. :oops:

https://www.businessinsider.com/army-se ... vLB2e3DfQA

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
ChairmanOfTheBoard

Post by ChairmanOfTheBoard »

There are 29,413,039 corporations in America; but only one Chairman of the Board.

Return to “POLITICS”