Transfer Portal

D1 Womens Lacrosse
seacoaster
Posts: 5975
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Gabby Rosenzweig!

Post by seacoaster »

Cletus wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:40 am
Gabby Rosenzweig entered the transfer portal.
Good for her. Hope she finds a good graduate program to call home. Not UNC.

User avatar
Cletus
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:15 pm

Re: Gabby Rosenzweig!

Post by Cletus »

seacoaster wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:12 pm
Cletus wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:40 am
Gabby Rosenzweig entered the transfer portal.
Good for her. Hope she finds a good graduate program to call home. Not UNC.
She signed at the other big college in North Carolina…

Lax247
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:28 am

Re: Gabby Rosenzweig!

Post by Lax247 »

seacoaster wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:12 pm
Cletus wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:40 am
Gabby Rosenzweig entered the transfer portal.
Good for her. Hope she finds a good graduate program to call home. Not UNC.
Come on Seacoaster!!

Lax247
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:28 am

Re: Gabby Rosenzweig!

Post by Lax247 »

Cletus wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:15 pm
seacoaster wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:12 pm
Cletus wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:40 am
Gabby Rosenzweig entered the transfer portal.
Good for her. Hope she finds a good graduate program to call home. Not UNC.
She signed at the other big college in North Carolina…
Is that wishful thinking or definite.
That was what I predicted. Logical, high academic school

User avatar
Cletus
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:15 pm

Re: Gabby Rosenzweig!

Post by Cletus »

Lax247 wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:31 pm
Cletus wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:15 pm
She signed at the other big college in North Carolina…
Is that wishful thinking or definite.
That was what I predicted. Logical, high academic school
Definite--from what I heard.

8meterPA
Posts: 327
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:37 pm

Re: Kerrigan Miller to UNC

Post by 8meterPA »

Cletus wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:06 pm
8meterPA wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:40 pm
Dr. Tact wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:32 pm
per Instagram
wow, the rich get richer
Yep – but at least she didn’t end up in Maryland.
ditto that

User avatar
Matnum PI
Posts: 5088
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:03 pm

Re: Transfer Portal

Post by Matnum PI »

Image
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15

User avatar
Matnum PI
Posts: 5088
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:03 pm

Re: Transfer Portal

Post by Matnum PI »

This is going to be like Women's College Soccer in the 80s. The only mystery is who will lose to UNC in the Championship...
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15

Lax247
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:28 am

Re: Gabby Rosenzweig!

Post by Lax247 »

Cletus wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:43 pm
Lax247 wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:31 pm
Cletus wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:15 pm
She signed at the other big college in North Carolina…
Is that wishful thinking or definite.
That was what I predicted. Logical, high academic school
Definite--from what I heard.
Better Duke than with her sister at Loyola

User avatar
Dr. Tact
Posts: 1469
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:36 pm

Re: Gabby Rosenzweig!

Post by Dr. Tact »

Lax247 wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:42 pm
Cletus wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:43 pm
Lax247 wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:31 pm
Cletus wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:15 pm
She signed at the other big college in North Carolina…
Is that wishful thinking or definite.
That was what I predicted. Logical, high academic school
Definite--from what I heard.
Better Duke than with her sister at Loyola
Umm, why? ;)

User avatar
Cletus
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:15 pm

Re: Transfer Portal

Post by Cletus »

Matnum PI wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:35 pm
This is going to be like Women's College Soccer in the 80s. The only mystery is who will lose to UNC in the Championship...
I’m not convinced just yet. Loyola will also be interesting as they were looking like strong contenders.

Lax247
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:28 am

Re: Gabby Rosenzweig!

Post by Lax247 »

Dr. Tact wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:54 pm
Lax247 wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:42 pm
Cletus wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:43 pm
Lax247 wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:31 pm
Cletus wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:15 pm
She signed at the other big college in North Carolina…
Is that wishful thinking or definite.
That was what I predicted. Logical, high academic school
Definite--from what I heard.
Better Duke than with her sister at Loyola
Umm, why? ;)
Because it makes Loyola that much stronger🤔 and they were very good before. So def don’t need them getting better !!

User avatar
Dr. Tact
Posts: 1469
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:36 pm

Kaeli Huff

Post by Dr. Tact »

to Stony Brook per ILWomen twitter

User avatar
Dr. Tact
Posts: 1469
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:36 pm

Re: Gabby Rosenzweig!

Post by Dr. Tact »

Lax247 wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:37 pm

Because it makes Loyola that much stronger🤔 and they were very good before. So def don’t need them getting better !!
Not sure what the Patriot League stance is on 5th year/grads. Rumor is that they may not be any allowed....I hope not.

seacoaster
Posts: 5975
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:36 pm

Re: Transfer Portal

Post by seacoaster »

Cletus wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:56 pm
Matnum PI wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:35 pm
This is going to be like Women's College Soccer in the 80s. The only mystery is who will lose to UNC in the Championship...
I’m not convinced just yet. Loyola will also be interesting as they were looking like strong contenders.
Me too. A lot of the long haul is mojo and chemistry. Syracuse and Loyola will give UNC a run.

User avatar
Cletus
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:15 pm

Re: Kaeli Huff

Post by Cletus »

Dr. Tact wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:01 pm
to Stony Brook per ILWomen twitter
Wow--they are abandoning ship in Lady Trojan land.

User avatar
Matnum PI
Posts: 5088
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:03 pm

Re: Transfer Portal

Post by Matnum PI »

Cletus wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:56 pm
I’m not convinced just yet. Loyola will also be interesting as they were looking like strong contenders.
Cletus, that was 2020. In 2021, UNC will be stacked.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15

8meterPA
Posts: 327
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:37 pm

Re: Gabby Rosenzweig!

Post by 8meterPA »

Dr. Tact wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:02 pm
Lax247 wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:37 pm

Because it makes Loyola that much stronger🤔 and they were very good before. So def don’t need them getting better !!
Not sure what the Patriot League stance is on 5th year/grads. Rumor is that they may not be any allowed....I hope not.
I believe you are correct - it's my understanding you can be a 5th year at your school (if they have graduate program) but cannot transfer into patriot league as a graduate transfer.

8meterPA
Posts: 327
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:37 pm

Re: Transfer Portal

Post by 8meterPA »

seacoaster wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:04 pm
Cletus wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:56 pm
Matnum PI wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:35 pm
This is going to be like Women's College Soccer in the 80s. The only mystery is who will lose to UNC in the Championship...
I’m not convinced just yet. Loyola will also be interesting as they were looking like strong contenders.
Me too. A lot of the long haul is mojo and chemistry. Syracuse and Loyola will give UNC a run.
As much as I would love for that to happen - it's UNC and then everyone else and I don't have a dog in that fight.

User avatar
Cletus
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:15 pm

Re: Transfer Portal

Post by Cletus »

Image

Post Reply

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”