Business Development

FanLax wouldn't be FanLax without you. For this reason and more, we value your feedback. Please let us know what you like, what you don't like, and what you would like to see improved.
Frank McAneny

Business Development

Post by Frank McAneny »

My name is Frank McAneny and I'm doing business development for FanLax. My goal is two-fold: to attract more Lacrosse Fans to FanLax and to engage FanLax with businesses interested in connecting with these Lacrosse Fans. If you have any ideas with relation to either, please PM me. In the coming days, I hope to share some of the interesting things that I'm working on.
If you have ideas to attract more Lacrosse Fans to FanLax and/or businesses interested in connecting with Lacrosse Fans, PM me.
Matnum PI

Re: Business Development

Post by Matnum PI »

Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Frank McAneny

Post by Frank McAneny »

I have exciting news about HS Boys and Girls Showcase Games that FanLax will be sponsoring and coordinating. But I need to share the information with you later in the weekend. Exciting stuff! :)
If you have ideas to attract more Lacrosse Fans to FanLax and/or businesses interested in connecting with Lacrosse Fans, PM me.
njbill

Post by njbill »

You tease!
Frank McAneny

Post by Frank McAneny »

In April, FanLax will be sponsoring and running a HS Lacrosse Showcase: The FanLax 1st Annual High School Four All-American Chips Showcase. April 4th. Mark your calendars.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Very exciting. Good stuff, Frank!
Caddy Day
Dr. Tact

Post by Dr. Tact »

Frank McAneny wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:52 pm In April, FanLax will be sponsoring and running a HS Lacrosse Showcase: The FanLax 1st Annual High School Four All-American Chips Showcase. April 4th. Mark your calendars.
Is it supposed to be Four Star A-A Chips Showcase? I come from the girls side, so maybe I am missing some bro lax language, but I am confused by the title.

"Chips" to me might be perceived as a derivative of Blue Chip, but I am not sure.

Sorry for my dense non-understanding.
smoova

Post by smoova »

Dr. Tact wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:32 pm
Frank McAneny wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:52 pm In April, FanLax will be sponsoring and running a HS Lacrosse Showcase: The FanLax 1st Annual High School Four All-American Chips Showcase. April 4th. Mark your calendars.
Is it supposed to be Four Star A-A Chips Showcase? I come from the girls side, so maybe I am missing some bro lax language, but I am confused by the title.

"Chips" to me might be perceived as a derivative of Blue Chip, but I am not sure.

Sorry for my dense non-understanding.
The date might as well be April 1 ...
Frank McAneny

Post by Frank McAneny »

Four Stars, All-American, Blue Chip. All good. Four All-American Chips! The best!
Frank McAneny

Post by Frank McAneny »

smoova wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:50 pm The date might as well be April 1 ...
Agreed. Seems too good to be true. But make no mistake. The Four All-American Chips is, as HS players say today, For real!
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

4/4, Four All-American Chips... Lots of 4s. Doing the Showcase on April 1st would lose this. Frank, keep doing what you do!
Caddy Day

Return to “FANLAX FEEDBACK”