MAYBE THIS'LL BE A FANLAX PLAYERS WHO GRADUATED FORUM

International Men's Lacrosse
admin
Site Admin

MAYBE THIS'LL BE A FANLAX PLAYERS WHO GRADUATED FORUM

Post by admin »

... But this is only the case because, personally, as a lacrosse fan, I prefer Men's D1 and Boy's High School Lacrosse. Thus, this ridiculous Fantasy Lacrosse League. With this said, tell me what you want and I'd be happy to set it up. The main reason I haven't put together the Men's D2, Men's D3, Women's D1, etc. forums is because I don't want to build something that people don't need. For obvious reasons, I knew our FanLax League would use the pages, posts, and forums we created.

So, if you'd like to see something built, just let us know. It's not hard to do. We just need someone(s) to build it for. Reply below or send us a PM so you can tell us what you'd like us to build.
Stegs

Re: CURRENTLY, THIS FORUM IS LYING FALLOW...

Post by Stegs »

Not sure about anyone else, but maybe something for the post collegiate players (if you want to open it out of just internationals).
Many areas already have their own FaceBook groups (I know Syracuse does, and so does Rochester, NJ, and Philly), so this may not be necessary.
Or Could be for tournaments (not just big ones like Placid/Colorado).
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

With the World Games this summer, International made sense. But, as you're saying, it could be anything. currently, it seems to be nothing more than a place holder.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Stegs wrote:Not sure about anyone else, but maybe something for the post collegiate players (if you want to open it out of just internationals).
Many areas already have their own FaceBook groups (I know Syracuse does, and so does Rochester, NJ, and Philly), so this may not be necessary.
Or Could be for tournaments (not just big ones like Placid/Colorado).
I like this. So to speak, following FanLax players who graduated. i like that.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15

Return to “INTERNATIONAL MENS LACROSSE”