True Detective - Season 3

Movies, TV, and Music
youthathletics

Re: True Detective - Season 3

Post by youthathletics »

Interesting how season 3 ended and how Kramerica may very well be onto something WRT to trafficking and the story being told by the drame series True Detective, especially how the significant answer to season 3 with the missing girl was found in a book written by Hayes' wife and never shared with her husband or any police....which may be telling in itself that they too could not be trusted.

I know this is tinfoil hat stuff I am about to say, but there is always speculation about trafficking going on with the very wealthy, political, and celebrity types....even as recently with Robert Kraft.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Welp, totally whiffed on that one as far as the wife!

:lol:

Good finale, and still a chance the whole thing is connected, if they wanted to.

It was nice not to end on an entirely down note like seasons past.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

It was excellent.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

The wife and I were sad it was over, it made Sunday evening a bit more enjoyable.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:42 am Starting to formulate my thoughts..... a couple of observations:

1) I believe Hayes had an affair with Roland's old squeeze

2) The grieving "father" is not the real father of the daughter. It is either the "uncle" or someone at Hoyt Foods. The State Attorney General is part of the cover up of the disappearance. Not sure why The owner of Hoyt went away at about the same time the girl disappeared?

3) Hayes and Roland killed the uncle and covered it up

4) The grieving "father" was abusing the daughter

5) The girl doing the interview is dating Hayes' son and she has some particular interest that has yet to be revealed
Catching up here and man I applaud your vision but talk about Dave Kingman, Rob deer, george Bell swing and misses. Keep The imagination up though, I love it. You’d be amazed by the crazy scenarios I had come up with for the game of thrones ending.

Thought the last two episodes of season 3 were amazing though.
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide

Return to “MOVIES, TV, AND MUSIC”