Sexual Assault ~ Weinstein, Epstein, etc.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: Sexual Assault ~ #MeToo ~ #TimesUp for Harvey Weinstein, FINALLY!

Post by Farfromgeneva »

I know it’s not worth it but Our Cartoon President is worth the Showtime nut alone. Where else can you get gold like Hannity referring to Ann Coulter as Slenderman’s wife or this re Epstein

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F4jV9kiUELs

Adding some more

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ANA0ZeKDhmI
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:43 pm I know it’s not worth it but Our Cartoon President is worth the Showtime nut alone. Where else can you get gold like Hannity referring to Ann Coulter as Slenderman’s wife or this re Epstein

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F4jV9kiUELs

Adding some more

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ANA0ZeKDhmI
Excellent. I hope they all go down if they were screwing children. Trump has already caught a case...
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:05 pm Trump is a germaphobe, among other matters. He cavorted with Epstein only in the comfort of his own control and slept only with those he himself sourced.
Hmm. Not a particularly ringing endorsement of The Donald. I don’t see any denials in there of any assignations Trump may have had with young girls.

So let’s recap. In the summer of 1994, Epstein, Maxwell, and 48 year old Trump were in New York City. Two individuals have filed affidavits in federal court testifying that they personally witnessed Trump having sex with, and sexually abusing, underage girls in NYC in the summer of 1994. Has Trump ever denied these allegations under oath? Not to my knowledge.

Wonder if Maxwell knows anything about this. Wonder if Trump is worried about what Maxwell knows about this. Wonder if Trump is worried about what Maxwell may say about this.

How about if these two Ms. Does are released from any NDAs they were forced to sign?

Something tells me we are going to hear more about this by the fall.

Oh, and as to Trump the German-fobe, that didn’t seem to stop him from his dalliance with Stormy Daniels, or do you believe Trump that that never happened.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Yeah I couldn’t bother before but how does a germophobe grab women by their good stuff? It’s not possible which means the prior defense was just a lie.
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

njbill wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:05 pm Trump is a germaphobe, among other matters. He cavorted with Epstein only in the comfort of his own control and slept only with those he himself sourced.
Hmm. Not a particularly ringing endorsement of The Donald. I don’t see any denials in there of any assignations Trump may have had with young girls.

So let’s recap. In the summer of 1994, Epstein, Maxwell, and 48 year old Trump were in New York City. Two individuals have filed affidavits in federal court testifying that they personally witnessed Trump having sex with, and sexually abusing, underage girls in NYC in the summer of 1994. Has Trump ever denied these allegations under oath? Not to my knowledge.

Wonder if Maxwell knows anything about this. Wonder if Trump is worried about what Maxwell knows about this. Wonder if Trump is worried about what Maxwell may say about this.

How about if these two Ms. Does are released from any NDAs they were forced to sign?

Oh, and as to Trump the German-fobe, that didn’t seem to stop him from his dalliance with Stormy Daniels, or do you believe Trump that that never happened.

Lol. You boys are hopelessly obtuse because your preferred media leads you off the cliff every day. There’s all of one target here and that’s Epstein’s good friend Willy Clinton; it’s hard for me to tell if you’re unaware just how close the two were, or you simply hope they weren’t close?

The foreign media has been reporting this all week. They get it. They’re not partisan hacks like ours.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:54 am
njbill wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:07 pm

Lol. You boys are hopelessly obtuse because your preferred media leads you off the cliff every day. There’s all of one target here and that’s Epstein’s good friend Willy Clinton; it’s hard for me to tell if you’re unaware just how close the two were, or you simply hope they weren’t close?

The foreign media has been reporting this all week. They get it. They’re not partisan hacks like ours.

On cue, here's your top ten list:

https://nypost.com/2020/07/04/whos-afra ... this-list/

Afraid Trump isn't on it but there sure are a ton of Democrats....
njbill

Post by njbill »

The New York Post? :lol: :lol: :lol:
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

I can't remember if this was posted before, but Bill Barr's (yep, the same Bill Barr protecting Trump who was running the prison where Epstein "killed himself") dad Donald Barr was headmaster at the Dalton School in NY where Donald Barr hired recent alumni Jeffrey Epstein as a teacher when Epstein was 21 years old as a college drop-out with no teaching experience. Donald Barr then went on to write the sci-fi novel Space Relations about a planet ruled by oligarchs who perform child sex slavery.

The truth is stranger than fiction, and the projection by Trump and his supporters are worth taking a second to look into. Don't forget Epstein bragged about introducing Melania to Donald Trump and Trump is on the record saying he knew Epstein liked his girls on the young side...

Not to mention Flynn's son and other hard core QAnon right wing Trumpists jumping on board Pizzagate while the Catholic Church is wrangling in millions to billions in government loans and grants after molesting kids and deliberately hiding priests who did so.

As a father it just makes my blood boil at the hypocrisy. I've been on record and LP here as being very harsh against PSU and OSU and MSU. I just won't bear it. (I'm sure the "whataboutisms" will come in - I condemn Clinton taking advantage of an intern from a position of power and lying about it. Molesting dozens to hundreds or thousands of underage kids and covering it up is a different ballpark)
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

holmes435 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:41 pm I can't remember if this was posted before, but Bill Barr's (yep, the same Bill Barr protecting Trump who was running the prison where Epstein "killed himself") dad Donald Barr was headmaster at the Dalton School in NY where Donald Barr hired recent alumni Jeffrey Epstein as a teacher when Epstein was 21 years old as a college drop-out with no teaching experience. Donald Barr then went on to write the sci-fi novel Space Relations about a planet ruled by oligarchs who perform child sex slavery.

The truth is stranger than fiction, and the projection by Trump and his supporters are worth taking a second to look into. Don't forget Epstein bragged about introducing Melania to Donald Trump and Trump is on the record saying he knew Epstein liked his girls on the young side...

Not to mention Flynn's son and other hard core QAnon right wing Trumpists jumping on board Pizzagate while the Catholic Church is wrangling in millions to billions in government loans and grants after molesting kids and deliberately hiding priests who did so.

As a father it just makes my blood boil at the hypocrisy. I've been on record and LP here as being very harsh against PSU and OSU and MSU. I just won't bear it. (I'm sure the "whataboutisms" will come in - I condemn Clinton taking advantage of an intern from a position of power and lying about it. Molesting dozens to hundreds or thousands of underage kids and covering it up is a different ballpark)
Have you heard of the WayFair theory? Read all of this website....weird. https://www.complex.com/life/2020/07/wa ... rafficking
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Again, the American judicial system is so effed up; the worst part is very few of you here will agree with me here(mostly because you have bought into the government's line, and I have chosen a very unsympathetic character to defend).

The whole system is such a waste of money, resources, and always sends the message that the government is in control of you. There is a HUGE difference between violent and non-violent crime, and I do recognize the fine line of this woman's charges between violent and non-violent. But I am here today to discuss being charged and being held for a non violent very complex crime.

Ghislaine Maxwell gets no bail and must remain in a maximum security prison for one year before her case is heard. And before anyone says 'too bad', I'd like to see you hang out in a maximum security prison for a year; I doubt anyone here would be too content.

Skip past the part where she will be unable to meet with lawyers in any recognizable sense while in custody (which tilts the scales in the government's favor in a very complex case), here is the problem for me: she is ONLY CHARGED plus was previously given an immunity agreement by the very same federal government. Maxwell has not been convicted and this is not for a violent crime (rape of course is a violent crime, but in this instance, Epstein would have been considered to have committed a violent crime as the attacker; I suppose you could say she is an accomplice to a violent crime, but to me there is a huge difference between her involvement here and say someone handing a bomb to a person who throws it).

Here's my big beef: why not simply give her bail? Personally, I don't care if she absconds; if that happened, slap a judgment on her for even more than the bail and sell the judgment to private investigators so they can go collect.

I will never for the life of me understand out system...we claim we are a moral and just society, but situations like this beg obvious questions.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:42 am Yeah I couldn’t bother before but how does a germophobe grab women by their good stuff? It’s not possible which means the prior defense was just a lie.
Trump lies nonstop. If he's talking, he's lying. He's full of sh it. But you believe both of those claims?
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

The nerve of this one:

https://nypost.com/2020/07/14/ghislaine ... til-trial/

More proof that "there's someone out there for everyone":

https://nypost.com/2020/07/15/ghislaine ... utors-say/
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Reading the judge that just got a case that involves Epstein had a turn of events in her home.

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1285 ... 68961?s=20
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:17 pm Reading the judge that just got a case that involves Epstein had a turn of events in her home.

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1285 ... 68961?s=20
Some reporting is that the dude who did the killing/wounding of the son/father is an incel type lawyer who specialized in antifeminist lawsuits. Committed suicide shortly thereafter.
DocBarrister

Fox News—Allegations of Rape and Sexual Harassment

Post by DocBarrister »

Pretty serious allegations against a former, and several current, Fox News personnel. Frankly, shocking but not surprising.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/busine ... t-n1234419

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
tech37

Re: Fox News—Allegations of Rape and Sexual Harassment

Post by tech37 »

DocBarrister wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:24 am Pretty serious allegations against a former, and several current, Fox News personnel. Frankly, shocking but not surprising.

DocBarrister
Howard Kurtz?!...this I have to see.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

DocBarrister wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:24 am Pretty serious allegations against a former, and several current, Fox News personnel. Frankly, shocking but not surprising.

DocBarrister

Seems like some media and Dems are nervous Ghislaine is about to spill the beans on Slick Willie.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

15 former employees allege harassment by former Redskins employees:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/ ... 0bfdfd8d38
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:42 am

DocBarrister

Seems like some media and Dems are nervous Ghislaine is about to spill the beans on Slick Willie.
When served up a softball after his decent coronavirus presser, Trump says about Ghislaine Maxwell: "I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years". Whoops. This kind of talk usually indicates a pardon incoming, or someone who has dirt on Trump. Hope she doesn't get Epsteined in a Barr run prison.

It's funny seeing PB trying to bring Clinton into the mix. Clinton's two decade old news and PB is singularly obsessed. Methinks he doth protest too much.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

holmes435 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:32 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:42 am

DocBarrister

When served up a softball after his decent coronavirus presser, Trump says about Ghislaine Maxwell: "I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years". Whoops. This kind of talk usually indicates a pardon incoming, or someone who has dirt on Trump. Hope she doesn't get Epsteined in a Barr run prison.

It's funny seeing PB trying to bring Clinton into the mix. Clinton's two decade old news and PB is singularly obsessed. Methinks he doth protest too much.

Bill C is always topical because he'll always rep what the Democratic male soul is: weak, friends with people like Epstein, wishy-washy on principles, wants Marxism bad but realizes they can't score dosh that way, weirdly metrosexual, prone to cheating on spouses, naturally obese but hiding it with a lap band, married to an absolute hog, government-centric. You know the kind.

It's zero wonder that most men in America prefer Trump over Biden.

Return to “POLITICS”