CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:49 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:33 pm
njbill wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:34 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:20 am Of course, the other side of Miller's discussion with Trump was his saying that Trump thought the protest would need troops in the streets...why? Because he expected the protestors to be violent? And then he's told they wouldn't be there...AND, KNOWING THIS he told the crowd to march to the Capitol !!!
Bingo! We need an on-the-nose emoji.

One of the most damning pieces of evidence against T**** to date.
The Sec of the Army offered to activate an unlimited number of NG to the CP & DC Mayor in advance. They declined. It's the DC NG. Had they been activated without the DC Mayor's & CP's request, the critics (including the DC Mayor & Congressional Dems) would have accused Trump's of activating the NG to declare martial law to prevent the electoral votes from being recorded. Security of the Capitol & the streets around it are the responsibility of Congress & the DC govt. DoD did everything they were asked to do, offered to do more, & responded in a timely manner when requested.

As events proved, the NG were not needed to regain control, clear the Capitol & re-establish security. That was all CP & DC police & responding state & fed law enforcement personnel. 26,000 NG troops were brought in guard lamp posts & serve as props. Now 7,000 are stuck there until March to hype a supposed domestic terror threat & serve as props for the impeachment show trial. Meanwhile, the troops are crammed together & > 100 have contracted covid.

It's not Trump's fault that the DC Mayor & Congressional leadership declined his admin's offer & encouragement to activate more NG in advance.
You might want to read this interview with Miller

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/01 ... -last-week

It's not as simple as you make it (what else is new?)

Have to ask (and I bet so do the impeachment managers) why was DOPUS so sure that NG troops should be deployed in advance as if he knew something everyone else at the time didn't?
I linked that article & quoted from it. That's why Ezra Cohen said Trump threw them under the bus. He did not order or encourage them to make a unilateral decision to activate & deploy more NG over the objections of the DC Mayor & Congressional leadership.
Last edited by old salt on Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:03 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:20 am Of course, the other side of Miller's discussion with Trump was his saying that Trump thought the protest would need troops in the streets...why? Because he expected the protestors to be violent? And then he's told they wouldn't be there...AND, KNOWING THIS he told the crowd to march to the Capitol !!!

The Sec of the Army offered to activate an unlimited number of NG to the CP & DC Mayor in advance. They declined. It's the DC NG. Had they been activated without the DC Mayor's & CP's request, the critics (including the DC Mayor & Congressional Dems) would have accused Trump's of activating the NG to declare martial law to prevent the electoral votes from being recorded. Security of the Capitol & the streets around it are the responsibility of Congress & the DC govt. DoD did everything they were asked to do, offered to do more, & responded in a timely manner when requested.

As events proved, the NG were not needed to regain control, clear the Capitol & re-establish security. That was all CP & DC police & responding state & fed law enforcement personnel. 26,000 NG troops were brought in guard lamp posts & serve as props. Now 7,000 are stuck there until March to hype a supposed domestic terror threat & serve as props for the impeachment show trial. Meanwhile, the troops are crammed together & > 100 have contracted covid.

It's not Trump's fault that the DC Mayor & Congressional leadership declined his admin's offer & encouragement to activate more NG in advance.

Have to ask (and I bet so do the impeachment managers) why was DOPUS so sure that NG troops should be deployed in advance as if he knew something everyone else at the time didn't?
I linked that article & quoted from it. That's why Ezra Cohen said Trump threw them under the bus. He did not order or encourage them to make a unilateral decision to activate & deploy more NG over the objections of the DC Mayor & Congressional leadership.
Miller seems like a straight shooter. His boss is/was a d*ck. Seems to me He was fine with The Capitol being under-protected and that having it overrun was in his interest. That alone, should get him convicted.
Last edited by Kismet on Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:04 pm

Miller seems like a straight shooter. His boss is/was a d*ck.
Trump could not know the mob would breach the Capitol or the response of the CP & DC police would be so pathetic.
Nonetheless, it will be damaging to him in the trial.

It was remarkable for Miller to grant such access.
I hope we hear more from Miller's wife.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:39 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:24 pm Yes, post service behavior doesn't erase someones service, but it can be overwhelmed by the balance of their life. In Flynn's case he's destroyed all goodwill he would've carried by his post military behavior. You can't silo service and say it outweighs everything else. No matter how many ways you try to deny it, Flynn wanted marshal law and had no interest in defending this constitution. It's that simple. Could save tens of thousands of lives and it still isn't enough to overcome what he's done and been in the past few years alone. Basically a mitigating circumstance in someone getting the needle or life in prison is all the service provides him at this point.

You ripped Vindman and others who had similar or superior accolades so I'm in no way persuaded by Gallagher's accomodations. Same story different day, one day you'll tell me this is no evidence of anything and the next day it's clear cut proof someone is an excellent person. No consistency whatsoever other than that it's always one-sided and you fit the narrative you want to sell to the person. That's what we're talking about here.
I never said Flynn's service invalidated anything. You brought it up. I maintain that he was targeted by the IC after he left the service & joined the Trump campaign. The record bears that out. Flynn retweeted a tweet. He never called for martial law, denied it & said the constitutional process had to be followed.

Vindmann jumped the chain of command, usurped the power of the President & sabotaged the President's foreign policy because he disagreed with it. He was selected for promotion but chose to leave the service. Had he remained, with Biden's election, he'd be a golden boy.

It's politics. Military & politics don't mix well. The military person usually is diminished in the process when he/she becomes a partisan or a cause celebre. Politics ain't beanbag.
So can we now assume you also have a problem with Sen. Cotton falsely claiming he was a Ranger during his military service when, in fact, he was only Ranger-qualified after attending Ranger School. He never served in the 75th Ranger Regiment.

https://www.salon.com/2021/01/22/sen-to ... -have-any/

Do you hold him to the same standard as Mikie Sherrill?
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:14 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:24 pm Yes, post service behavior doesn't erase someones service, but it can be overwhelmed by the balance of their life. In Flynn's case he's destroyed all goodwill he would've carried by his post military behavior. You can't silo service and say it outweighs everything else. No matter how many ways you try to deny it, Flynn wanted marshal law and had no interest in defending this constitution. It's that simple. Could save tens of thousands of lives and it still isn't enough to overcome what he's done and been in the past few years alone. Basically a mitigating circumstance in someone getting the needle or life in prison is all the service provides him at this point.

You ripped Vindman and others who had similar or superior accolades so I'm in no way persuaded by Gallagher's accomodations. Same story different day, one day you'll tell me this is no evidence of anything and the next day it's clear cut proof someone is an excellent person. No consistency whatsoever other than that it's always one-sided and you fit the narrative you want to sell to the person. That's what we're talking about here.
I never said Flynn's service invalidated anything. You brought it up. I maintain that he was targeted by the IC after he left the service & joined the Trump campaign. The record bears that out. Flynn retweeted a tweet. He never called for martial law, denied it & said the constitutional process had to be followed.

Vindmann jumped the chain of command, usurped the power of the President & sabotaged the President's foreign policy because he disagreed with it. He was selected for promotion but chose to leave the service. Had he remained, with Biden's election, he'd be a golden boy.

It's politics. Military & politics don't mix well. The military person usually is diminished in the process when he/she becomes a partisan or a cause celebre. Politics ain't beanbag.
So can we now assume you also have a problem with Sen. Cotton falsely claiming he was a Ranger during his military service when, in fact, he was only Ranger-qualified after attending Ranger School. He never served in the 75th Ranger Regiment.

He was authorized to wear the Ranger tab. Once a Ranger, always a Ranger. Bob Mueller, a Marine, was also touted as a Ranger.
Cotton did not exaggerate or embellish his combat deployments. He wrote a book detailing his military experience.
I look forward to learning more details of LT Sherrill's service.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:18 pm

He was authorized to wear the Ranger tab. Once a Ranger, always a Ranger. Bob Mueller, a Marine, was also touted as a Ranger.
Cotton did not exaggerate or embellish his combat deployments. He wrote a book detailing his military experience.
I thought so. Your double standard is showing.
You can wear the badge if you graduated from the school.

https://sofrep.com/news/the-75th-ranger ... -school-2/

"The Ranger Regiment is a Special Operations strike force, Ranger School is a training course that teaches tactics and infantry leadership skills."

from the Salon article (which I guess you missed)

"In his first run for Congress, Cotton leaned heavily on his military service, claiming to have been "a U.S. Army Ranger in Iraq and Afghanistan," and, in a campaign ad, to have "volunteered to be an Army Ranger." In reality, Cotton was never part of the 75th Ranger Regiment, the elite unit that plans and conducts joint special military operations as part of the U.S. Army Special Operations Command.

Rather, Cotton attended the Ranger School, a two-month-long, small-unit tactical infantry course that literally anyone in the military is eligible attend. Soldiers who complete the course earn the right to wear the Ranger tab — a small arch that reads "Ranger" — but in the eyes of the military, that does not make them an actual Army Ranger.

Yet Cotton told the Hot Springs Sentinel-Record in February 2012: "My experience as a U.S. Army Ranger in Iraq and Afghanistan and my experience in business will put me in very good condition." The year before, he told Roby Brock of Talk Politics in a video interview that he "became an infantry officer and an Army Ranger." A Cotton campaign ad placed in the Madison County Record in May 2012 identifies Cotton as a "Battle-Tested Leader" who "Volunteered to be an Army Ranger."

"The U.S. Army Ranger Course is the Army's premier leadership school, and falls under Training and Doctrine Command, Fort Eustis, Virginia, and is open to all members of the military, regardless of whether they have served in the 75th Ranger Regiment or completed the Ranger Assessment and Selection Program. A graduate of the U.S. Army Ranger Course is Ranger qualified."

"The 75th Ranger Regiment is a special operations unit with the mission to plan and conduct joint special military operations in support of national policies and objectives. The Regiment's higher headquarters is the U.S. Army Special Operations Command located at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. The Regiment is the Army's largest, joint special operations force. All members of the 75th Ranger Regiment have passed the Ranger Assessment Selection Program 1, 2, or both. Anyone who is serving or has served within the 75th Ranger Regiment is a U.S. Army Ranger."
njbill

Post by njbill »

That is a different issue from T****’s prior knowledge of whether he thought the crowd would be violent.

I have purposefully stayed out of the blame game discussion. After an event like January 6, of course there is going to be a lot of finger-pointing. I’ll let the dust settle and the investigation play out to see who really was at fault.

But just one little comment (can’t resist ;)). While the Mayor might’ve played some role, she has to be well down the list. The Capitol grounds are not her jurisdiction. To my thinking, she probably will end up being less responsible than the Sergeants at Arms and the Capitol Police. Also I suspect Congressional leadership may have had a role. Concerned that may get covered up.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:35 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:18 pm

I thought so. Your double standard is showing.
You can wear the badge if you graduated from the school.

https://sofrep.com/news/the-75th-ranger ... -school-2/

"The Ranger Regiment is a Special Operations strike force, Ranger School is a training course that teaches tactics and infantry leadership skills."

from the Salon article (which I guess you missed)

"In his first run for Congress, Cotton leaned heavily on his military service, claiming to have been "a U.S. Army Ranger in Iraq and Afghanistan," and, in a campaign ad, to have "volunteered to be an Army Ranger." In reality, Cotton was never part of the 75th Ranger Regiment, the elite unit that plans and conducts joint special military operations as part of the U.S. Army Special Operations Command.

Rather, Cotton attended the Ranger School, a two-month-long, small-unit tactical infantry course that literally anyone in the military is eligible attend. Soldiers who complete the course earn the right to wear the Ranger tab — a small arch that reads "Ranger" — but in the eyes of the military, that does not make them an actual Army Ranger.

Yet Cotton told the Hot Springs Sentinel-Record in February 2012: "My experience as a U.S. Army Ranger in Iraq and Afghanistan and my experience in business will put me in very good condition." The year before, he told Roby Brock of Talk Politics in a video interview that he "became an infantry officer and an Army Ranger." A Cotton campaign ad placed in the Madison County Record in May 2012 identifies Cotton as a "Battle-Tested Leader" who "Volunteered to be an Army Ranger."

"The U.S. Army Ranger Course is the Army's premier leadership school, and falls under Training and Doctrine Command, Fort Eustis, Virginia, and is open to all members of the military, regardless of whether they have served in the 75th Ranger Regiment or completed the Ranger Assessment and Selection Program. A graduate of the U.S. Army Ranger Course is Ranger qualified."

"The 75th Ranger Regiment is a special operations unit with the mission to plan and conduct joint special military operations in support of national policies and objectives. The Regiment's higher headquarters is the U.S. Army Special Operations Command located at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. The Regiment is the Army's largest, joint special operations force. All members of the 75th Ranger Regiment have passed the Ranger Assessment Selection Program 1, 2, or both. Anyone who is serving or has served within the 75th Ranger Regiment is a U.S. Army Ranger."
Your double standard is bogus. Cotton had to volunteer to attend Ranger training, He was Ranger qualified when he served as a combat infantry officer in Iraq & Afghanistan. I can't believe that you (& Salon) would diminish his combat service because he was not assigned to one unit. It's not like he avoided combat duty.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/che ... emarkable/

In 2004, the Army’s Ranger Hall of Fame inducted Mueller. The shrine recognizes Rangers who have distinguished themselves among their peers, as well as Ranger School alumni like Mueller who did not serve in a Ranger unit
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Like I said, your double standard is showing. May explain why so many have issues wit the way you debate around here. IMHO you are full of shirt as usual.

The fact is that Sen. Cotton NEVER served in 75th Ranger Regiment either in combat or peacetime. He graduated from Ranger school. My earlier note detailed the difference in the two. I'd wager a vast majority of those who did serve in that unit would have such a opinion as you about what it means to actually be an Army Ranger.

No idea how Mueller is relevant to this discussion.
Last edited by Kismet on Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:53 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:20 am
tech37 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:55 am
old salt wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:58 am Fascinating look from inside the Pentagon during the insurrection.

I hope the Congressional weenies call former Sec Def Miller to testify. He'll take no prisoners.
Indeed fascinating. Thanks for posting OS.
Put him under oath...and the people on the call. Why didn't they say yes right away?
Let's put everybody under oath. They were not talking directly to the approving authority.
Absolutely, all for it.

Or are we to believe Miller, who apparently wasn't on the call, that they did say yes right away?
They did not immediately commit. They were not authorized to approve. They were getting the info necessary to get apptoval

Nope, the question is why did it take so long to get the approval, why wasn't this already in place given Miller's conversation the day before with Trump, assuming true.

Again, I hope that the DoD did everything in their power.
:lol: ...no you don't. You're looking for a scapegoat.

False, I really would like to think this was just bureaucratic fiction rather than knowing delay...good god, that really would be awful if it permeated down that way...now, YOU, have been trying to scapegoat any and all other than military bumbling...or worse. We really don't know.

Miller's saying in that interview that Trump told him he'd need 10,000 and his people didn't have them stood up and ready to go?
Last time Trump activated the NG to protect the WH, you were among those accusing him of staging a coup.

Again false. I did not at any time call it a 'coup' to have NG called up. I also didn't call it a 'coup' when Trump/Barr ordered the violence at now BLM square...appalled, yes, but not a 'coup'...you needn't make that up. Bad faith.

Of course, the other side of Miller's discussion with Trump was his saying that Trump thought the protest would need troops in the streets...why? Because he expected the protestors to be violent? And then he's told they wouldn't be there...AND, KNOWING THIS he told the crowd to march to the Capitol !!!...so now you're reading Trump's mind. He was giving Miller carte blance approval, in advance, to respond as necessary as to any requests for support.

I'm reading his mind??? Hoo boy, that's rich...I'd like to think that's correct, but the question becomes exactly what I posed. If Trump thought the protest was likely to turn violent, if he then knew the NG weren't there...and knowing all that he sent the mob to the Capitol...well, that's the strongest indication of his consciousness of the risk we've heard so far.

Put Miller and Patel under oath.
I hope they do. They'll slaughter the show horses. Put the Sergeants at Arms, CP Chief, & committee chairs under oath & find out what guidance they received from the gang of 8 about the optics of NG troops in & around the Capitol.

Yup, I'm happy to have them ALL under oath. See, I'm ACTUALLY interested in what was the truth...how did this really happen? Just bumbling bureaucracy, miscalculations? or something more akin to 'white privilege'? or something even more sinister...again, I'm hoping for the bumbling at worst...
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Activate is very different from deploy...as I said before, having a group dressed, armed and ready, motors running, would have been the right course. But you don't deploy until called. But ready to move swiftly? Could have been 15 minutes from the time the call came in that they were on scene, half hour at worst. Instead, how long did it take...?
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:59 pm Like I said, your double standard is showing. May explain why so many have issues wit the way you debate around here. IMHO you are full of shirt as usual.

The fact is that Sen. Cotton NEVER served in 75th Ranger Regiment either in combat or peacetime. He graduated from Ranger school. My earlier note detailed the difference in the two. I'd wager a vast majority of those who did serve in that unit would have such a opinion as you about what it means to actually be an Army Ranger.

Ranger school grads, most of whom did not serve in the 75th, are commonly referred to as Rangers all the time, as Mueller was. You are grasping at straws.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:11 pm
Kismet wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:59 pm Like I said, your double standard is showing. May explain why so many have issues wit the way you debate around here. IMHO you are full of shirt as usual.

Ranger school grads, most of whom did not serve in the 75th, are commonly referred to as Rangers all the time, as Mueller was. You are grasping at straws.
In his campaign ads, Cotton claimed to have been "a U.S. Army Ranger in Iraq and Afghanistan". Did he serve in the 75th Ranger Regiment in Iraq and Afghanistan? or was he just grandstanding as a typical politician as you accused Lt. Sherrill of doing? which is it, sailor?

Funny how you excuse all sorts of stuff in his bio while denigrating the former Navy Lt. for hers. Like I said, your double standard is showing. BIG TIME

Near as I can tell, Robert Mueller has NEVER publicly discussed his military service record.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:03 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:53 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:20 am
tech37 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:55 am
old salt wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:58 am Fascinating look from inside the Pentagon during the insurrection.

I hope the Congressional weenies call former Sec Def Miller to testify. He'll take no prisoners.
Indeed fascinating. Thanks for posting OS.
Put him under oath...and the people on the call. Why didn't they say yes right away?
Let's put everybody under oath. They were not talking directly to the approving authority.
Absolutely, all for it.

Or are we to believe Miller, who apparently wasn't on the call, that they did say yes right away?
They did not immediately commit. They were not authorized to approve. They were getting the info necessary to get apptoval

Nope, the question is why did it take so long to get the approval, why wasn't this already in place given Miller's conversation the day before with Trump, assuming true.
Miller was not on the call. He needed to be informed what was being requested & get confirmation that it could be provided.

Again, I hope that the DoD did everything in their power.
:lol: ...no you don't. You're looking for a scapegoat.

False, I really would like to think this was just bureaucratic fiction rather than knowing delay...good god, that really would be awful if it permeated down that way...now, YOU, have been trying to scapegoat any and all other than military bumbling...or worse. We really don't know.
:lol: ...that's why you immediately accused them of "fiddlin' " Bad faith.
Miller's saying in that interview that Trump told him he'd need 10,000 and his people didn't have them stood up and ready to go?
Last time Trump activated the NG to protect the WH, you were among those accusing him of staging a coup.

Again false. I did not at any time call it a 'coup' to have NG called up. I also didn't call it a 'coup' when Trump/Barr ordered the violence at now BLM square...appalled, yes, but not a 'coup'...you needn't make that up. Bad faith.
So you approved of Trump activating the DC NG then & said so ? I don't recall that.

Of course, the other side of Miller's discussion with Trump was his saying that Trump thought the protest would need troops in the streets...why? Because he expected the protestors to be violent? And then he's told they wouldn't be there...AND, KNOWING THIS he told the crowd to march to the Capitol !!!...so now you're reading Trump's mind. He was giving Miller carte blance approval, in advance, to respond as necessary as to any requests for support.

I'm reading his mind??? Hoo boy, that's rich...I'd like to think that's correct, but the question becomes exactly what I posed. If Trump thought the protest was likely to turn violent, if he then knew the NG weren't there...and knowing all that he sent the mob to the Capitol...well, that's the strongest indication of his consciousness of the risk we've heard so far.

Put Miller and Patel under oath.
I hope they do. They'll slaughter the show horses. Put the Sergeants at Arms, CP Chief, & committee chairs under oath & find out what guidance they received from the gang of 8 about the optics of NG troops in & around the Capitol.

Yup, I'm happy to have them ALL under oath. See, I'm ACTUALLY interested in what was the truth...how did this really happen? Just bumbling bureaucracy, miscalculations? or something more akin to 'white privilege'? or something even more sinister...again, I'm hoping for the bumbling at worst...It was definitely White Privilege. They deployed all those white NG guys before the FBI had time to vet them.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:15 pm

In his campaign ads, Cotton claimed to have been "a U.S. Army Ranger in Iraq and Afghanistan". Did he serve in the 75th Ranger Regiment in Iraq and Afghanistan? or was he just grandstanding as a typical politician as you accused Lt. Sherrill of doing? which is it, sailor?

Funny how you excuse all sorts of stuff in his bio while denigrating the former Navy Lt. for hers. Like I said, your double standard is showing. BIG TIME

Near as I can tell, Robert Mueller has NEVER publicly discussed his military service record.
I merely pointed out the readily available career enhancing opportunities which Ens Sherrill passed up as a member of the first USNA graduating class eligible for (& recruited for) combat capable assignments. She chose to fly the Admiral, ice cream, mail & movies in exotic places.

Cotton chose to be a Ranger trained combat infantry officer deployed to Iraq & Afghanistan, before serving in the Old Guard.
Cotton is not hiding behind his military service to accuse his fellow Congress members of sedition & participating in an insurrection.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:45 pm

I merely pointed out the readily available career enhancing opportunities which Ens Sherrill passed up as a member of the first USNA graduating class eligible for (& recruited for) combat capable assignments. She chose to fly the Admiral, ice cream, mail & movies in exotic places.

Cotton chose to be a Ranger trained combat infantry officer deployed to Iraq & Afghanistan, before serving in the Old Guard.
Cotton is not hiding behind his military service to accuse his fellow Congress members of sedition & participating in an insurrection.
so says delusional double standard you
I'll consider the source.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:15 pm

Consider the career choices of LT Sherrill's USNA '94 classmate.

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/amy-bau ... t-carrier/
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:55 pm

when supporting a losing position, change the subject. Lame. Just like your Mueller diversion.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:12 pm

when supporting a losing position, change the subject. Lame. Just like your Mueller diversion.
Senator Jack Reed's official bio :

https://www.jackreed.com/about
He qualified as a United States Army Ranger and commanded paratroopers in the 82nd Airborne Division

Qualified as a Ranger, never served in the 75th.

What famous Senator said this ?
When we returned from Vietnam, I remember the taunts, the verbal and even physical abuse we encountered,
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:18 pm
Kismet wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:12 pm

Senator Jack Reed's official bio :

https://www.jackreed.com/about
He qualified as a United States Army Ranger and commanded paratroopers in the 82nd Airborne Division

Qualified as a Ranger, never served in the 75th.

What famous Senator said this ?
When we returned from Vietnam, I remember the taunts, the verbal and even physical abuse we encountered,
Who said this?

“We are making a comeback?”
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”

Return to “POLITICS”