2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: 2020 Elections - Led to Historic Impeachment #2

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

old salt wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:17 pmMy sister used to live in adjacent McKinney. She managed the FBO & a charter service at McKinney Intl Airport. I'ii have to ask if they were her former customers.
Roommate of mine kept a kit plane next door to McKinney at the Air Park in Plano when we lived in uptown Dallas. He got discharged from the Air Force a few years before with diabetes, and his pickup line was always "wanna go for a ride in my plane?" A lot of good looking, adventurous women in Dallas said yes to him.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Was there ever a good estimate head count for the protest portion and riot portion of the Trump mob?
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:53 pm Was there ever a good estimate head count for the protest portion and riot portion of the Trump mob?
Who effing cares? It does not matter today... That was then, this is now. :roll:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Why not use a tried and true communist method...drag the mother effers out into the public square and shoot them in the head and bury them in a shallow grave. Worked for Stalin and Mao. That good enough for you pal? Maybe that is a little too harsh pal? :roll: define what you mean by root em out? Some misguided folks might misunderstand your intentions. When I root out unwanted stuff in my garden it is dead and gone... pal.
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:05 pm
Why not use a tried and true communist method...drag the mother effers out into the public square and shoot them in the head and bury them in a shallow grave. Worked for Stalin and Mao. That good enough for you pal? Maybe that is a little too harsh pal? :roll: define what you mean by root em out? Some misguided folks might misunderstand your intentions. When I root out unwanted stuff in my garden it is dead and gone... pal.
No. I can live with whatever the justice department lawfully decides. Shine a light on them.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:01 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:53 pm Was there ever a good estimate head count for the protest portion and riot portion of the Trump mob?
Who effing cares? It does not matter today... That was then, this is now. :roll:
RIGHT! Who effin cares...lock 'em ALL up, right Hulky?

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:47 pm

Ya know jaundice boy you are correct. Drag all the mother effers out in the middle of the town square and shoot em all in their effing heads. You can make them dig their own graves and bury them where they drop. Sort of kinda what the Jews in germany and poland were put through. You jiggy with that or does it bring back bad memories of what some of your relatives had to endure?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

"What difference, at this point, does it make". :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... as incurious as ever :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:16 pm
... as incurious as ever :roll:
I'm looking forward doc. I don't give a flying fig what happens to dump or his gang of thieves. Like I said if you like, drag em out in the street, shoot them in the effing head and leave their rotting carcasses for the buzzards. I'm sure then you will b***h about all the flies buzzing around. ;)
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:09 pmYa know jaundice boy you are correct. Drag all the mother effers out in the middle of the town square and shoot em all in their effing heads. You can make them dig their own graves and bury them where they drop. Sort of kinda what the Jews in germany and poland were put through. You jiggy with that or does it bring back bad memories of what some of your relatives had to endure?
Spoken like the true far right fringe subversive you wannabe. I can understand why you guys are feeling so feisty these days, what with Big Orange fired and now facing consequences unlike ANY he has had to endure. Trumpist supporters, like any perp trying to squeeze out of an indictment/conviction...shame the garden is in deep freeze about now, huh?

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:05 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:09 pmYa know jaundice boy you are correct. Drag all the mother effers out in the middle of the town square and shoot em all in their effing heads. You can make them dig their own graves and bury them where they drop. Sort of kinda what the Jews in germany and poland were put through. You jiggy with that or does it bring back bad memories of what some of your relatives had to endure?
Spoken like the true far right fringe subversive you wannabe. I can understand why you guys are feeling so feisty these days, what with Big Orange fired and now facing consequences unlike ANY he has had to endure. Trumpist supporters, like any perp trying to squeeze out of an indictment/conviction...shame the garden is in deep freeze about now, huh?

"Spoken like the true far right fringe subversive you wannabe."

I'm just trying to help you assuage your anger at all of those dump supporters. No shame about the garden being in deep freeze, come spring time it will warm up again. It is inexplicable my yellow friend but damn if the same thing does not happen every year just like clock work. Keep looking forward Dis. In your honor I will plant a crab apple tree this spring. :D
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:20 pm

"Spoken like the true far right fringe subversive you wannabe."

I'm just trying to help you assuage your anger at all of those dump supporters. No shame about the garden being in deep freeze, come spring time it will warm up again. It is inexplicable my yellow friend but damn if the same thing does not happen every year just like clock work. Keep looking forward Dis. In your honor I will plant a crab apple tree this spring. :D
I'll put up with an awful lot of your guff Mr Dis. When you start calling me a right fringe subversive you have crossed the line. You keep it up and i will give up your secret... that on the down low you are a card carrying member of the John Birch Society. :P
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

" and now facing consequences unlike ANY he has had to endure."

I could think of some consequences for dump that might even put a smile on your sour ass puss face.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:11 pm

"What difference, at this point, does it make". :lol:
we live in strange times when I find myself agreeing with anything the queen of evil has ever said. :D
Typical Lax Dad

Re: 2020 Elections - Donald Trump Gets FIRED, Zombie GOP lives on.

old salt wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:58 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:28 am
old salt wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:37 am
a fan wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:17 am
ggait wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:45 pm Where is the bottom for the Banana Republicans?

Is there a bottom?
There isn't one.

Come on, TrumpFans.....dazzle us with stories about how this is all just fine. Federal DoJ, meddling in State affairs before the ink is dry on the election----in multiple, Republican run elections....all because Trump lost, and Barr is his toady.
Calm down. They're still counting in 4 states. Recounts are automatic in some states. Canvassing, audits & legal challenges are routine.
It took 37 days in 2000. The Electors don't meet in their states until Dec 14. Use this as an opportunity to evaluate universal mail-in voting via unsolicited ballots & how they're collected, handled, & counted. It's the ultimate Civics lab experiment.
You need to read the resignation letter, and pay attention this time, OS. Clearly you didn't bother, or you wouldn't come back telling me about State recounts.

This is seriously dangerous stuff....and the EXACT thing you've been complaining about for four years: the Exec Branch using its power to weaponize the FBI , DoJ, etc. for political purposes.

Reread the letter, and get back to us.
I'll get excited/interested if/when something happens which disrupts the continued vote counting & prevents the states from certifying/submitting their counts, ...unless it's ordered by a court.

If no fraud is found, there will be greater confidence going forward in a system that is still new to much of the country.
Remember 1/6. It was exciting for sure!
Typical Lax Dad

Another Deplorable Arrested

Investigators reportedly also found other footage of Foy assaulting a law enforcement officer on the ground. The footage, investigators said, shows Foy “lifting the stick above his head and swinging it down rapidly, striking an individual on the ground several times.”

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/loca ... utType=amp

Here is another.....say cheese

Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

The 147 Republican lawmakers who opposed certification of the presidential election have been cut off from 20 of their 30 biggest corporate PAC donors. wapo.st/2XWIsJr
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15

Return to “POLITICS”