2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: 2020 Elections - Dems vs Trumpublicons

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:45 am
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:38 amSerious question: Has POTUSUA tRump, evah, challenged someone to a fight?

I know there are a number of posters on this forum that would love to challenge trump to some fisticuffs. :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:45 am
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:40 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:30 am
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:04 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:21 pm Wonder if Biden is gonna post for tomorrow’s debate?

I am afraid tonight will be a clusterfubar event for the ages. No one comes out looking too good.

British bookmakers are taking money on whether Joe suffers a heart attack or passes out, and whether Trump utters a curse word...that's where we are.

RRR is correct in that the media already have their post-debate marching orders regardless of what is said and done tonight or even if Joe suffers a heart attack: "Biden wins". I could write their scripts as easily as they already have.
This show tonight will probably resemble an episode of Jerry Springer. I wonder how long it takes Joe to drop to the floor and start doing pushups. Then he will charge at trump in an attempt to punch him in the nose. This debate may not need a moderator, it may need a couple of bouncers instead. :D I would normally never watch one of these chit shows. For comedic value this one could be very entertaining. I can see the reviews already. The word contentious will probably be used quite frequently.

:lol:

You're exactly correct. I'd normally never watch one either but might make an exception for tonight. I might also keep my eye on Twitter to read how hysterical liberals get with each question and each answer; that too is worth the price of admission. What I won't do is read the morning after or even the night of commentary from journos; we already know what they will say; they've already been handed out the DNC talking points to talk up Joe and they've memorized the key words.
I can make a Johnny Carson Karnack the magnificent prediction already... Biden wins debate in a FLP media driven landslide. :D

:lol: :lol:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Well, it's interesting to see how much the narrative has changed on this debate.

For months we've been told by our Trumpist friends that Trump will mop the floor with Sleepy Joe, he won't be able to put a coherent thought together, his dementia will cripple him in the face of Trump's brilliance. Trump will dominate Joe. It won't be remotely close.

Maybe.

But it sure sounds like the Trumpists are worried.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:50 am Well, it's interesting to see how much the narrative has changed on this debate.

For months we've been told by our Trumpist friends that Trump will mop the floor with Sleepy Joe, he won't be able to put a coherent thought together, his dementia will cripple him in the face of Trump's brilliance. Trump will dominate Joe. It won't be remotely close.

Maybe.

"worried"?!?! :lol:

Enjoying the comedy that our fearless media know who won already (which you will dutifully note as sober analysis; that also is comedy gold), and it's 12 hours before kickoff yet!!! :lol:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:38 amSerious question: Has POTUSUA tRump, evah, challenged someone to a fight?

Different kind of celebrity, for sure, but how does this this pale in comparisson to being on late nite TV shows, or "Between Two Ferns " with zach?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9 ... s&index=21

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnW3xkH ... Gs&index=4
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:59 am

Different kind of celebrity, for sure, but how does this this pale in comparisson to being on late nite TV shows, or "Between Two Ferns " with zach?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9 ... s&index=21

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnW3xkH ... Gs&index=4

That first one is funny :lol:
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
CU88

Post by CU88 »

dislaxxic wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:30 am Debate Drinking.com

I suggest sips!
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Political Polls @Politics_Polls

NORTH DAKOTA
Trump 56% (+19)
Biden 37%

No doubt that IMPOTUS o d wins but consider the shift as Biden is losing it by "only" 19 when Clinton lost it by 36!
More evidence that his biggest gains relative to Clinton are with white northerners.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

CU88 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:13 pm Political Polls @Politics_Polls

NORTH DAKOTA
Trump 56% (+19)
Biden 37%

No doubt that IMPOTUS o d wins but consider the shift as Biden is losing it by "only" 19 when Clinton lost it by 36!
More evidence that his biggest gains relative to Clinton are with white northerners.

ND is probably the most American state in all of the United States. Low crime, high employment, church going normals who don't think there are 18 genders. No one loots and burns down stores. No one cries when Hillary loses, or RGB dies. Very few dbag finance types. Just hardworking Americans who live off the sweat of their brow and only asked to be left alone by the state.

In other words, the Democrats represent everything opposite that.
ggait

Post by ggait »

The current polls say that the Rust Belt is looking more like 2012 than 2020. So those Obama/Trump voters may become Obama/Trump/Biden voters.

At first, folks were shocked that any Obama/Trump voters even existed. Also shocked that they basically determined the 2016 election. The explanation for the last 4 years has been Hillary was really unpopular. Sooooo unpopular that even very unpopular Trump could beat her. But folks haven't really drilled into why Hillary was soooo unpopular. Since she was pretty much a standard issue Democrat. As was Obama. As is Joe.

My theory -- while Hillary was yucky in her own right, her extreme unpopularity was driven by her being female. Put another way, would Hillary have beaten Trump in 2016 if she was a man (what about HIS emails?)? For sure. Would Joe beat Trump in 2020 if he was female? I don't think so.

Or put another way. Those Rust Belt voters (mostly men but also many women) found it easier to vote for a black man than for a white woman. And easier to vote for a dumpster fire white male candidate than a white woman.

Prove to me how I am wrong.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:26 pm ND is probably the most American state in all of the United States. Low crime, high employment, church going normals who don't think there are 18 genders.
Bad attempt at trolling, Comrade Pete.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:50 am Well, it's interesting to see how much the narrative has changed on this debate.

Maybe.

I'm not worried because I don't give a flying fig about either of these jack wagons. I am curious how dementia Joe handles himself when trump inevitably starts throwing verbal sheepdip all over him. DJ can't allow himself to take the bait. I will admit the possibility of this turning into a boxing match makes me want to pop an extra batch of popcorn. This could be less of a debate and more of a freak show. I hope Chris Wallace is wearing the proper PPE.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

ggait wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:55 pm
The current polls say that the Rust Belt is looking more like 2012 than 2020. So those Obama/Trump voters may become Obama/Trump/Biden voters.

At first, folks were shocked that any Obama/Trump voters even existed. Also shocked that they basically determined the 2016 election. The explanation for the last 4 years has been Hillary was really unpopular. Sooooo unpopular that even very unpopular Trump could beat her. But folks haven't really drilled into why Hillary was soooo unpopular. Since she was pretty much a standard issue Democrat. As was Obama. As is Joe.

My theory -- while Hillary was yucky in her own right, her extreme unpopularity was driven by her being female. Put another way, would Hillary have beaten Trump in 2016 if she was a man (what about HIS emails?)? For sure. Would Joe beat Trump in 2020 if he was female? I don't think so.

Or put another way. Those Rust Belt voters (mostly men but also many women) found it easier to vote for a black man than for a white woman. And easier to vote for a dumpster fire white male candidate than a white woman.

Prove to me how I am wrong.

Does this guy ever get anything correct? jfc

The Dems historically put forward unlikable candidates: Hillary, Kerry, Gore, Carter, Mondale. When they put forth a likable candidate, Clinton, Obama: they win.

Most Dem feminists like Hillary are bitter harpies with no interpersonal skills whatsoever; ggait must be shocked to learn that voters don't want to be around that kind of molten lava personality. Their lifetime of bitterness is etched on their unfriendly, unsmiling visages. Find me one soft, feminine, friendly feminist.

On the other hand, the entire Republican Party is clamoring for either Kirsti Noem or Nikki Haley in 2024...they are both extremely likable, just like Amy Barrett.

Crawl out from under that lefty rock rotting your brain.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:05 pm Most Dem feminists like Hillary are bitter harpies with no interpersonal skills whatsoever; ggait must be shocked to learn that voters don't want to be around that kind of molten lava personality.
:lol: You just made his point.

You realize that you just described Trump, right? No interpersonal skills. People who have worked for him write books and tell tales about what a cold, lifeless human he is. No warmth. No empathy. No friends. Just cold, bitter, sad narcissistic calculations.

Yet you don't notice it. Why? Because he's a man.

Well done, Pete. You make others points for them so frequently, you'd be a star in any sports league. :lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:16 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:05 pm Most Dem feminists like Hillary are bitter harpies with no interpersonal skills whatsoever; ggait must be shocked to learn that voters don't want to be around that kind of molten lava personality.
:lol: You just made his point.

You realize that you just described Trump, right? No interpersonal skills. People who have worked for him write books and tell tales about what a cold, lifeless human he is. No warmth. No empathy. No friends. Just cold, bitter, sad narcissistic calculations.

Yet you don't notice it. Why? Because he's a man.

Well done, Pete. You make others points for them so frequently, you'd be a star in any sports league. :lol:

I also didn't mention my least favorite teacher! I was responding to why Hillary lost, which was the ask from his post. You wouldn't get an argument out of me on the matchup between Trump and Biden's likeability factor. Try reading the posts next time, my man, and not Das Kapital.

But before we go giddy on Uncle Joe, we absolutely must consider Kamala who will assuredly finish out the first term, not to mention just how anarchist the Democratic Party has become. And she is another bitter harpy megalomaniac. Sorry to call it like it is, a fan...I know you love her.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:27 pm I also didn't mention my least favorite teacher; who do you need for me to discuss? I was simply pointing out why Hillary lost, which was the ask from his post.
Oh, I get it. You don't, obviously.

Trump has the same unlikable traits as Hillary. That's GGait's point. The difference? For the average US voter, those unlikeable traits are fine in a man, and "bad' for a woman.

Try and keep up! ;)
ggait

Post by ggait »

lefty feminists women are the least attractive citizens among us, not simply by their face, but their character
Totally proved my point.

Trump never smiles. Never laughs. Has zero empathy or warmth. Cold, selfish, spiteful, mean.

If he were a gal, he'd be the bitterest harpie and biggest beeeyotch in the history of the world. And a fat cow with a bad hairstyle and too much make up.

Guy Hillary would have crushed Gal Trump in an epic landslide.
Last edited by ggait on Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:30 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:27 pm I also didn't mention my least favorite teacher; who do you need for me to discuss? I was simply pointing out why Hillary lost, which was the ask from his post.
Oh, I get it. You don't, obviously.

Trump has the same unlikable traits as Hillary. That's GGait's point. The difference? For the average US voter, those unlikeable traits are fine in a man, and "bad' for a woman.

Try and keep up! ;)
My theory -- while Hillary was yucky in her own right, her extreme unpopularity was driven by her being female.
Prove to me I'm wrong
This is what I was pointing out. And my point remains untarnished: lefty feminists women are the least attractive citizens among us, not simply by their face, but their character. Trump would be smart to pin Kamala here and not Uncle Joe.
a fan

Post by a fan »

ggait wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:33 pm Totally proved my point.

Trump never smiles. Never laughs. Has zero empathy or warmth. Cold, selfish, spiteful, mean.

If he were a gal, he'd be the bitterest harpie and biggest beeeyotch in the history of the world. And a fat cow.

Guy Hillary would have crushed Gal Trump in an epic landslide.
Yep. Clear as day.

Pretty sad, really.

Return to “POLITICS”