The Fourth Estate and Politics

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: The Fourth Estate and Politics

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:28 pm Just got an email with this news update, from the nytimes, washpost, boston herald, tampa, la times, diamondback, sun, telegraph, fox, cnn, msnbc..........sorry, but I lie.

Jussie smollett....it's official.......he is a suspect, grand jury to hear testimony on wheather to arrest him for filing a false report......

Rachell and Anderson will have guests, discussing it.
Good riddance.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:17 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:06 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:12 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:09 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:40 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:15 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:58 pm So you are happy with TWP accusing him of being a racist, are you serious?

From the article...
accusing the news organization of falsely describing him as racist and an instigator of a confrontation with a Native American man at a Washington, DC, protest.
Could you post the text from the article. I want to read it. Seriously.
Could you post the text from your relatives debate with the POS black israelites. Seriously.

You guys have lost your mind, regarding the slant to this fake story. Mr. Strillix video star didn't get in the face of the black, gay hating guys, now did he. Did the black, hate mongers yell hateful things towards them injuns? Yup. Anyone know the names of the black israelites? Anyone put out twatts on twitter , wanting to punch them in the face? nope.

Yet, you guys support going after a 16 year old who is in DC doing what our great country allows. Marches/protests for things YOU all don't agree with. To claim tongue inbetween butt cheeks dripping with sarcasm PRETEND faux ignorance is pathetic.
I am not arguing about how the article was received. It was implied or inferred that the kid was racist. I am wondering how much merit the suit will have in court if the charge is "the post called him racist". Other than my encounter with those clowns in Time Square, you are more interested in "Black Israelites" than I am.... I can guarantee you that.... I am assuming you don't have a link. Anyone else can supply it or I can do what I normally do and look it up myself but I got "lazy". :lol:

EDIT: I "caint" get over the pay wall for the post.... Just copy and paste the paragraph where the post called the kid racist,,,,The writer feller may very well have. I have no skin in the game.
Plenty of evidence that many, many people wanted to do physical harm to Nicholas ......which, of course, was how the article was "received". Death threats are A ok with you guys....unless, of course, it's 'still can't find a Montgomery Cty. police station to file a report. dr. Ford...and her need for a go fund me page.

tRump is bashed, mostly rightfully, for language that incites hate and violence. That he actually causes it. Yet, when the lamestream infotainment publishes context cut edited videos and mythological myopic story telling (pen mitier than the sword stuff ), you suddenly become a mental mr. magoo?
I just asked a simple question....
https://gellerreport.com/2019/01/snl-bl ... ings.html/ Does this bother you TLD? This woman wants to give out favors to anybody that will punch this young 16 year old in the face. Does this cross YOUR line of people going too far? :roll: Too bad the link won't come up. She is willing to give out a Lewinsky to any body that will punch this young lad in the face. Is that how the new age FLP folks roll? You FLP folks now encourage violence and condone the use of sexual favors to achieve physical harm to be done upon a 16 year old schoolboy. Here is your opportunity to repudiate the disgusting and vile elements that reside among the FLP fringes. I hope you take a bold stance and not try to spin some sheep dip on everybody on this forum.
Wake up. There is right and wrong and this is clearly wrong. Your link did not work by the way. Do you have an answer to my simple question?
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:47 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:58 pm So you are happy with TWP accusing him of being a racist, are you serious?

From the article...
accusing the news organization of falsely describing him as racist and an instigator of a confrontation with a Native American man at a Washington, DC, protest.
Could you post the text from your relatives debate with the POS black israelites. Seriously.

You guys have lost your mind, regarding the slant to this fake story. Mr. Strillix video star didn't get in the face of the black, gay hating guys, now did he. Did the black, hate mongers yell hateful things towards them injuns? Yup. Anyone know the names of the black israelites? Anyone put out twatts on twitter , wanting to punch them in the face? nope.

Yet, you guys support going after a 16 year old who is in DC doing what our great country allows. Marches/protests for things YOU all don't agree with. To claim tongue inbetween butt cheeks dripping with sarcasm PRETEND faux ignorance is pathetic.
I am not arguing about how the article was received. It was implied or inferred that the kid was racist. I am wondering how much merit the suit will have in court if the charge is "the post called him racist". Other than my encounter with those clowns in Time Square, you are more interested in "Black Israelites" than I am.... I can guarantee you that.... I am assuming you don't have a link. Anyone else can supply it or I can do what I normally do and look it up myself but I got "lazy". :lol:

EDIT: I "caint" get over the pay wall for the post.... Just copy and paste the paragraph where the post called the kid racist,,,,The writer feller may very well have. I have no skin in the game.
Plenty of evidence that many, many people wanted to do physical harm to Nicholas ......which, of course, was how the article was "received". Death threats are A ok with you guys....unless, of course, it's 'still can't find a Montgomery Cty. police station to file a report. dr. Ford...and her need for a go fund me page.

tRump is bashed, mostly rightfully, for language that incites hate and violence. That he actually causes it. Yet, when the lamestream infotainment publishes context cut edited videos and mythological myopic story telling (pen mitier than the sword stuff ), you suddenly become a mental mr. magoo?
https://gellerreport.com/2019/01/snl-bl ... ings.html/ Does this bother you TLD? This woman wants to give out favors to anybody that will punch this young 16 year old in the face. Does this cross YOUR line of people going too far? :roll: Too bad the link won't come up. She is willing to give out a Lewinsky to any body that will punch this young lad in the face. Is that how the new age FLP folks roll? You FLP folks now encourage violence and condone the use of sexual favors to achieve physical harm to be done upon a 16 year old schoolboy. Here is your opportunity to repudiate the disgusting and vile elements that reside among the FLP fringes. I hope you take a bold stance and not try to spin some sheep dip on everybody on this forum.
Wake up. There is right and wrong and this is clearly wrong. Your link did not work by the way. Do you have an answer to my simple question?
Wake up? some of the folks on the left still think he's a smarmy white privileged homophobe and deserves to get smacked in the face.
Typical Lax Dad

6ftstick wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:47 pm

From the article...

Wake up? some of the folks on the left still think he's a smarmy white privileged homophobe and deserves to get smacked in the face.
Thanks but I think and speak for myself. Do you have a link to the article in which the writer accused the student of being racist. I am trying to handicap the likely success of his lawsuit. Thanks for your help.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:14 pm

From the article...

Thanks but I think and speak for myself. Do you have a link to the article in which the writer accused the student of being racist. I am trying to handicap the likely success of his lawsuit. Thanks for your help.
Sure you are! It was a Native American he supposedly slighted and insulted-ie racist.

Being white privileged he's automatically a racist in your lingo.

He's a Trump supporter which guarantees he's a racist in your current definition.
Typical Lax Dad

6ftstick wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:18 pm

From the article...

Sure you are! It was a Native American he supposedly slighted and insulted-ie racist.

He's a Trump supporter which guarantees he's a racist in your current definition.
Ok.... Send me the link when you can.

6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:16 pm

From the article...

I'll let the boys legal team do that. Who gives a crap how you handicap it pretrial.
Typical Lax Dad

6ftstick wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:27 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:16 pm

From the article...

I'll let the boys legal team do that. Who gives a crap how you handicap it pretrial.
So you don't have a link to the post article in which the writer labeled the young man a racist? I am interested in it. I don't recall saying you should be interested.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

I saw/read this headline last night:

"Wearing black & white face paint, white racist Frat boys mock visiting Presidents Bi-racial background"

(nytimes doesn't print color )

Subhead line read:

"Privileged crowd loudly chants, possibly homophobic, comments toward gay, black opposing player. Entire arena does facist Nazi salute all game long"

Sent this to the pretend liberal of limosines sisters, one of which was at the game. Yeah, she believed Jussie Smellit....and was believing this, but realized I was talking about her (one of them was at the game )
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:31 am

So you don't have a link to the post article in which the writer labeled the young man a racist? I am interested in it. I don't recall saying you should be interested.
just please, with this trite sardonic yawn fest. Yeah, it's NORMAL for thousands of people to want to hurt a 16 year old for smiling.

And, I will state it again: if tRump can be blamed for harm to others because of what he says , why can't the media? Go ahead, claim that the media has no influence. Advertisers love hearing that kind of thing. :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:59 am

just please, with this trite sardonic yawn fest. Yeah, it's NORMAL for thousands of people to want to hurt a 16 year old for smiling.

And, I will state it again: if tRump can be blamed for harm to others because of what he says , why can't the media? Go ahead, claim that the media has no influence. Advertisers love hearing that kind of thing. :roll:
Did I say the media should not be held accountable? We have laws do we not? I had a simple question. Thanks for your help.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:02 am

Did I say the media should not be held accountable? We have laws do we not? I had a simple question. Thanks for your help.
I posted the articles. WashPost STILL has the horrible articles online, as I posted a link to yesterday . Think the comment section is still open too.

Interesting, that not ONE person commented on the WashPost, AP story on the Chicago Park case involving the elite to get things for essentially nothing. Not ONE comment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... b6a0d8d396

The Kentucky Katholic storie has THOUSANDS of comments. 80% of them from fake accounts, btw.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:07 am

I posted the articles. WashPost STILL has the horrible articles online, as I posted a link to yesterday . Think the comment section is still open too.

Interesting, that not ONE person commented on the WashPost, AP story on the Chicago Park case involving the elite to get things for essentially nothing. Not ONE comment.

The Kentucky Katholic storie has THOUSANDS of comments. 80% of them from fake accounts, btw.
Thanks. FYI, I don’t read comments on the Internet. Much like I don’t get news or follow stuff on Twitter and Instagram except for lacrosse teams, a microbiologist and a couple of financial publications.
Typical Lax Dad

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:19 am
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:07 am

Thanks. FYI, I don’t read comments on the Internet. Much like I don’t get news or follow stuff on Twitter and Instagram except for lacrosse teams, a microbiologist and a couple of financial publications.

EDIT: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... edirect=on

Found this opinion piece. The writer's experience with the “Black Israelite” clowns was similar to mine..... it was the mid 1990’s...Seemed to have moved from Time Square to China Town, but they could be “Bi-Train stop”...I don’t believe this article is the basis of the kids lawsuit but I may be wrong.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Notice the headline and the picture...that is the best we can get on a story headline. Embarrassing for CNN.

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:15 am Notice the headline and the picture...that is the best we can get on a story headline. Embarrassing for CNN.

Maybe he paid the guy! :D
Typical Lax Dad

Tucker Carlson: Man of the People....Give "dem librals" hell!
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:25 am
youthathletics wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:15 am Notice the headline and the picture...that is the best we can get on a story headline. Embarrassing for CNN.

Maybe AP headline writers and CNN are in cahoots. https://twitter.com/ap/status/1098985842444562432?s=21
Brian Williams, Manti Te'o and now Jussie Smollett: Here's a look at public figures accused of bending the truth.

Bending the truth or Lying.....embarrassing themselves yet again.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:10 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:25 am

Maybe AP headline writers and CNN are in cahoots. https://twitter.com/ap/status/1098985842444562432?s=21
Brian Williams, Manti Te'o and now Jussie Smollett: Here's a look at public figures accused of bending the truth.

Bending the truth or Lying.....embarrassing themselves yet again.
Who knows.

Return to “POLITICS”