~46~ President Biden ~46~

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
kramerica.inc

~46~ President Biden ~46~

Post by kramerica.inc »

Since the polls are trending that way, figured I'd kick off this new thread.

A place to discuss all things Joe Biden.

As I've posted before, I don't think he lasts long in office once he's elected, but we can hope.

Here's another to my point:

Biden's 'mental acuity' has diminished in the last 4 years, ex-WH stenographer says: 'He's lost a step'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-bi ... hite-house
Last edited by kramerica.inc on Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:50 pm, edited 22 times in total.
youthathletics

Re: President Elect Biden

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

"He looks like a Joe Biden wind-up doll..."

If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Not sure that Trump wants to inject issues about the candidates’ respective academic records, etc. into the campaign.

For one thing, a retired federal appeals judge says he had someone take his SATs for him. That’s a tad worse than exaggerating one’s class rank.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

I thought the dims said it was this guy,

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowit ... -for-trump
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
ggait

Post by ggait »

As I've posted before, I don't think he lasts long in office once he's elected, but we can hope.
Honest question.

How would you guys rate Joe's mental and physical shape as compared to (i) second term Trump or (ii) second term Reagan?

I'd rank Biden the best for physical (no contest) and mental (not a high bar admittedly with this group).

Trump is the worst physically. And I think Trump is quite stupid -- but that's unrelated to his age. Reagan has to be the worst mentally -- he quite likely had actual Alzheimers while in the Oval.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Regardless of what the press or media is saying, all I know is Joe just doesn't look good to me. Hasnt for the past year.
Probably because I'm comparing him to a much more vigorous dude from 5 years ago, but in the late 70s, early 80s, where Biden is, one's age usually starts to catch up to you.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:02 pm Regardless of what the press or media is saying, all I know is Joe just doesn't look good to me. Hasnt for the past year.
Probably because I'm comparing him to a much more vigorous dude from 5 years ago, but in the late 70s, early 80s, where Biden is, one's age usually starts to catch up to you.
I saw him in person a year ago. No issues - answered several detailed questions off the cuff with depth and thoughtfulness. This was late afternoon as well - so no sign of "sundowning".

Is he the same as 10 years ago? No. Is that a problem? No.

He is NOT showing the signs of any serious physical or mental problems.

Trump is.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

RedFromMI wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:06 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:02 pm Regardless of what the press or media is saying, all I know is Joe just doesn't look good to me. Hasnt for the past year.
I saw him in person a year ago. No issues - answered several detailed questions off the cuff with depth and thoughtfulness. This was late afternoon as well - so no sign of "sundowning".

Is he the same as 10 years ago? No. Is that a problem? No.

He is NOT showing the signs of any serious physical or mental problems.

Trump is.
He was very sharp after a speech, taking extended questions about a month ago. Not only were his answers directly responsive and cogent, he answered two questions asked, taking the latter first answering extensively and easily remembered the first question and answered it as well...I was impressed, as I'd sure have difficulty keeping all that straight in such a setting...but he handled it well, and then had a sense of humor at the end. It was refreshing. That was shortly before his convention speech, which was so strong.

But of course he's older than he was 10 years ago, 20 years ago too!
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

The usual suspects are rallying around Joe, and they should, but they know the deal, we all do. Biden is rapidly regressing and will never serve 4 years let alone 2.

The debates will chew him up, which is why the DNC is hiding him (they are hiding Kamala for a different reason; she's wholly unlikable). I suspect for the debates, Joe will be kept in a sleep induced coma-state for 24 hours leading up to it, giving him enough oxygen and pep to make it through the evening.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Trump’s debate prep will consist of his handlers showing him pictures of animals from his grandchildren’s (wait, does Trump know he has grandchildren?) coloring books so that he won’t get tripped up if Chris Wallace shows him animal pictures again.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

njbill wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:03 pm Trump’s debate prep will consist of his handlers showing him pictures of animals from his grandchildren’s (wait, does Trump know he has grandchildren?) coloring books so that he won’t get tripped up if Chris Wallace shows him animal pictures again.
Person
Man
Woman
Camera
TV
njbill

Post by njbill »

If you really wanted to play hardball with Trump at the debate, you would ask him to name his grandchildren. My money says he couldn’t do it.

I’ll bet he couldn’t do it if you showed him pictures. Doubling down, I’ll bet he couldn’t match up each grandchild with his or her parent.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

njbill wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:46 pm If you really wanted to play hardball with Trump at the debate, you would ask him to name his grandchildren. My money says he couldn’t do it.

I’ll bet he couldn’t do it if you showed him pictures. Doubling down, I’ll bet he couldn’t match up each grandchild with his or her parent.

I love Dems measuring the Oval Office drapes two months out.

The schadenfreude will be too much.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Joe's speech in MI today was unintelligible. He can't get the words out. This is sad to watch.

Situational awareness -- talking about being a GM person & his Corvette, in Warren MI, in front of a Ford F-150.

Faux outrage doesn't cut it. More Beau National Guard JAG war stories.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Pete, I’ve been working on trying to find a new place for you to live.

If Florida goes blue, I suspect you’ll want to leave. You certainly won’t want to stay around for 2022 when Ron becomes One Term Ron. Then he can go back to doing what he does best: sell used cars. Or, I suppose, he could get work as the Pillsbury doughboy or the Michelin man. Too mean? I don’t know. Everyone’s got their Covid 15.

Alabama and Mississippi seemed like possibilities. You’d like to stay on the Gulf. Lots of good old boys to pal round with. A good bunch of crackers to make you feel at home. But if Alabama reelects Jones, that’ll be a no go. Mississippi was in the running until, darn it, they got rid of the stars and bars logo on their flag.

You’ve expressed an affinity for Sweden of late. I know you like to ski so there’s that. Not a lot of warm sunshine, but we all have to make sacrifices. You could put out a book comparing Swedish women to the girls of the SEC (you still have your old Playboys, right?). That should keep you occupied for a while.

If Sweden doesn’t work out, there’s always Russia. Something tells me your pal, Donald, will end up there.

;)
old salt

Post by old salt »

old salt wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:57 pm Joe's speech in MI today was unintelligible. He can't get the words out. This is sad to watch.

Situational awareness -- talking about being a GM person & his Corvette, in front of a Ford F-150.

Faux outrage doesn't cut it. More Beau National Guard JAG war stories.
If Biden wins, US roads will be littered with spent US govt elec vehicles waiting for the mobile charging truck.

Will Joe's 200 mph Vette have enough juice to make it from DC to Wilmington ?
Imagine Uncle Joe crashing through the DE toll booths at 200 mph.
Joe's a car guy. This will be the biggest thing for DE since his Fisker plant.
https://www.manufacturing.net/home/news ... e-in-doubt
Last edited by old salt on Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

njbill wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:07 pm Pete, I’ve been working on trying to find a new place for you to live.

If Florida goes blue, I suspect you’ll want to leave. You certainly won’t want to stay around for 2022 when Ron becomes One Term Ron. Then he can go back to doing what he does best: sell used cars. Or, I suppose, he could get work as the Pillsbury doughboy or the Michelin man. Too mean? I don’t know. Everyone’s got their Covid 15.

Alabama and Mississippi seemed like possibilities. You’d like to stay on the Gulf. Lots of good old boys to pal round with. A good bunch of crackers to make you feel at home. But if Alabama reelects Jones, that’ll be a no go. Mississippi was in the running until, darn it, they got rid of the stars and bars logo on their flag.

You’ve expressed an affinity for Sweden of late. I know you like to ski so there’s that. Not a lot of warm sunshine, but we all have to make sacrifices. You could put out a book comparing Swedish women to the girls of the SEC (you still have your old Playboys, right?). That should keep you occupied for a while.

If Sweden doesn’t work out, there’s always Russia. Something tells me your pal, Donald, will end up there.

;)
This post is absolutely brilliant.

DocBarrister 8-)
@DocBarrister
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

njbill wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:07 pm Pete, I’ve been working on trying to find a new place for you to live.

;)

Florida turn blue? :lol: :lol:

So many Fanlax Dem posts just reinforce how the media misleads.

1000 people move to Florida every day. 75% of those are committed Republicans. NO ONE HERE other than the yankee palm beach and Miami yenta Democrats wants anything remotely like the disastrous states they abandoned so they wouldn’t have to pay taxes, only to want others here to pay taxes. Complete Bolshevik birdbrains that we must endure unfortunately. All these nimrods do is moan about the lack of good bagels or being near their Aunt Gertrude, and of course they feel a need to shout it to others. God, I pray every day they return to wherever they think they’d be happier. Debbie Schulz is your prototypical yank yenta who most of Florida despises.

I’ll never need to move. This state is getting more red every day.

If I did need to depart the US because you Marxist sympathizers somehow achieved power in DC, it’d be to Barbados where I have a few things going on.
Last edited by Peter Brown on Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
njbill

Post by njbill »

old salt wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:15 pm Imagine Uncle Joe crashing through the DE toll booths at 200 mph.
As long as Joe has an EZ Pass and uses the high speed lanes, he can avoid the toll booths. ;)

Return to “POLITICS”