Leopold’s Summer Gin

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: Leopold’s Summer Gin

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:17 pm Finally! Picked up Small Batch Gin, New York Apple Whiskey, Apertivo and Navy Gin. I plan to use the Navy Gin for a drinking game. Every time the sold Sailor defends Trump, I plan on hitting it!
Be right over.... :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:28 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:17 pm Finally! Picked up Small Batch Gin, New York Apple Whiskey, Apertivo and Navy Gin. I plan to use the Navy Gin for a drinking game. Every time the Old Sailor defends Trump, I plan on hitting it!
Be right over.... :lol:
Maybe you and I will have a little pregame, literally, next year!! :lol:
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Typical Lax Dad

I enjoyed sippin’ on a glass of NY Apple Whiskey last night while listening to some great music. Fabulous drink. My first flavored whiskey. So glad to have discovered it.
a fan

Post by a fan »

I'm so very glad you're enjoying it.

If you're into beer, I recommend finding a bottle of this......New Belgium's sour beer finished in our used Apple Whiskey barrels.

It's really something.

https://www.newbelgium.com/beer/felix-a ... y-barrels/
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:10 pm I'm so very glad you're enjoying it.

If you're into beer, I recommend finding a bottle of this......New Belgium's sour beer finished in our used Apple Whiskey barrels.

It's really something.

https://www.newbelgium.com/beer/felix-a ... y-barrels/
Will look for it for sure!!
DMac

Post by DMac »

Can you get that beer in NY?
DMac

Post by DMac »

Been checking to see if I could find it anywhere around the Cuse but no luck so far.
Will keep looking. Then again, no I won't.
Thanks anyway.
a fan

Post by a fan »

It's a real white whale, to be honest. Maybe check the best beer bar in town?

Sorry!
Typical Lax Dad

DMac wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:12 pm Been checking to see if I could find it anywhere around the Cuse but no luck so far.
Will keep looking. Then again, no I won't.
Thanks anyway.
That brewery is widely distributed. You hay have to ask a shop that carries the line, but not that particular beer to order it in. I plan on doing that. Download the Beer Menus app.
DMac

Post by DMac »

a fan wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:29 pm
It's a real white whale, to be honest. Maybe check the best beer bar in town?

Sorry!
Not the first question I've asked you about your products that you never responded to.
Apparently you've got your reasons, but no biggie. No thanks, I won't be checking with the best beer bar in town.
a fan

Post by a fan »

I'm sorry.....we don't sell that beer! New Belgium does. I have no way of getting you that information. With really hard to find bottles like this, I have no way of confirming if something is sitting on a shelf or not.

But as always, if you'd REALLY like a bottle, I can snag one in Ft. Collins when I see them, and mail it to you, no problem. I've done that many times for posters. I"m not looking to make money of you chaps. I'm just looking to share with friends.

And I'm sorry if I missed any earlier queries! It's not on purpose.

When you're as small of an outfit was we are, getting information from our distributors is REALLY hard. It could take me two weeks to get an answer from a distributor about a specific bottle at a specific shop. From there, I can call the spirit shop in question, and get a bottle held for you.

Conversely, if you have a favorite shop, I can have any specific bottle of our spirits you choose sent and waiting for you (assuming that shop will do that for customers).

How can I help?
DMac

Post by DMac »

Am pretty sure you know my relationship with alcohol, don't touch liquor (I'd want to try yours if I did), Keystone light or the like is good with me (no Budweiser), just don't have a taste for beer. Well, til I went to this place with my buddy a few weeks back anyway (been back a couple times).
https://www.facebook.com/ibubrewing/
I'd just look at those beers and know I didn't like 'em, but I'd be real wrong. I was blown away that I liked every one of them (cept one) and particularly, a couple of them. With my newly discovered appreciation for beer, when I saw yours I figured I'd give it a shot if I could get it. Well, this is the answer:
I'm sorry.....we don't sell that beer! New Belgium does. I have no way of getting you that information. With really hard to find bottles like this, I have no way of confirming if something is sitting on a shelf or not.
Thanks, got all the help I was looking for.
Typical Lax Dad

DMac wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:58 pm Am pretty sure you know my relationship with alcohol, don't touch liquor (I'd want to try yours if I did), Keystone light or the like is good with me (no Budweiser), just don't have a taste for beer. Well, til I went to this place with my buddy a few weeks back anyway (been back a couple times).
https://www.facebook.com/ibubrewing/
I'd just look at those beers and know I didn't like 'em, but I'd be real wrong. I was blown away that I liked every one of them (cept one) and particularly, a couple of them. With my newly discovered appreciation for beer, when I saw yours I figured I'd give it a shot if I could get it. Well, this is the answer:
Thanks, got all the help I was looking for.
They selling Air Gait 22 there!
a fan

Post by a fan »

DMac wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:58 pm Well, this is the answer:
Yes....but so is this!
a fan wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:58 pm But as always, if you'd REALLY like a bottle, I can snag one in Ft. Collins when I see them, and mail it to you, no problem.
I'm at your disposal. All it takes is a DM, and a little patience while I procure a bottle for mailing....
old salt

Post by old salt »

Scientist bakes sourdough bread with 4500 year old yeast found in Egyptian pottery
Any brewing or distilling possibilities ?

BBC also had an article about vodka made from barley grown in the Chernobyl exclusion zone.
Distilling removed the radiation.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Absolutely! Many breweries in particular have been working with yeasts that haven't been used for beer for hundreds of years.

Same goes for "ancient" or "heirloom" grains.....
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:27 pm Absolutely! Many breweries in particular have been working with yeasts that haven't been used for beer for hundreds of years.

Same goes for "ancient" or "heirloom" grains.....
Bought more of your product. Do you have a straight Whiskey in Mass.? I picked up Colorado Peach and another bottle of Apple but was pressed for time so I did not look...
a fan

Post by a fan »

Not yet, TLD. Our 4yo Bourbon won't be out your way until 2020.....

You can order from Total Beverage here in CO if you can't wait that long. Sorry it's so tough to get one......and thanks for your interest.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:46 pm Not yet, TLD. Our 4yo Bourbon won't be out your way until 2020.....

You can order from Total Beverage here in CO if you can't wait that long. Sorry it's so tough to get one......and thanks for your interest.
The tax for my state is insane....I was in Colorado back in April but had a packed itinerary.... I will be back and will look you up.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Love to host you here. Let me know....

Return to “POLITICS”