The Politics of National Security

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
ggait

Re: The Politics of National Security

Post by ggait »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:52 am Bubba Wallace: "There's a noose in my garage!"

FBI: "We'll scramble 15 agents to investigate today!"

Tom Fitton: "The Mueller team destroyed 31 work phones to hide their tracks in 2018!"

FBI: "Sorry, we're busy at an Intersectionality training class."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(Emerald R)
https://www.justice.gov/oip/foia-librar ... 0/download

Here are the actual records that Fitton (perhaps a bigger moron than Petey if that's possible) is hyping. Of course they are unread by Petey.

Exciting stuff -- the Mueller team members actually followed the DOJ exit procedures when turning in their govt issue phone and computers. Shocking!!

The govt issue phones had security software that wiped the phones if you entered the wrong password too many times.

What hasn't been reported yet (which trolls like Fitton or Petey would never do) is the extent to which the information on the "wiped" govt issue devices was backed up in the cloud on government and/or telecom company servers. Much/all of the info is almost certainly available there. As we all know, information on your handset is typically archived elsewhere.

Since the nefarious Mueller Deep Staters are sooo much smarter than trolls like Petey, presumably they communicated with George Soros and the Illuminati using non-govt devices. Come on Petey -- even Jared and Ivanka know to use WhatsApp on their personal devices for the racy stuff.

Pro tip for you Petey. When you delete those dick pics from your phone, they are still out there in the cloud. But no one wants to get out the microscope needed to view them. Including your Democrat wife.

#peteyisamoron

Grassley and Ron Johnson also morons.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Add 6ft
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Mattis on Trump, per Woodward:

'Dangerous,' 'unfit,' and 'felony stupid'

https://www.businessinsider.com/most-re ... ook-2020-9
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

CU77 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:48 pm'Dangerous,' 'unfit,' and 'felony stupid'

The ilk that actually NEEDS to be locked up...or at the least exiled to a Black Sea dacha in the neighborhood of "He Who May Not Be Named"... :D

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU77 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:48 pm Mattis on Trump, per Woodward:

'Dangerous,' 'unfit,' and 'felony stupid'

Gen. Mattis has first hand knowledge of what it was like to work for trump. I remember the first time trump called him "mad dog" the generals mannerisms said he did not like the nick name. Coming from his men is one thing, coming from trump it is insulting.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Nancy Pelosi calls the new Israel Bahrain UAE peace agreement a mere "distraction."

Thats your democrat party boys.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

6ftstick wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:11 pm
Let’s see how it goes. Best of luck.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

ggait wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:02 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:52 am Bubba Wallace: "There's a noose in my garage!"

FBI: "We'll scramble 15 agents to investigate today!"

Tom Fitton: "The Mueller team destroyed 31 work phones to hide their tracks in 2018!"

FBI: "Sorry, we're busy at an Intersectionality training class."

(Emerald R)
https://www.justice.gov/oip/foia-librar ... 0/download

Here are the actual records that Fitton (perhaps a bigger moron than Petey if that's possible) is hyping. Of course they are unread by Petey.

Exciting stuff -- the Mueller team members actually followed the DOJ exit procedures when turning in their govt issue phone and computers. Shocking!!

The govt issue phones had security software that wiped the phones if you entered the wrong password too many times.

What hasn't been reported yet (which trolls like Fitton or Petey would never do) is the extent to which the information on the "wiped" govt issue devices was backed up in the cloud on government and/or telecom company servers. Much/all of the info is almost certainly available there. As we all know, information on your handset is typically archived elsewhere.

Since the nefarious Mueller Deep Staters are sooo much smarter than trolls like Petey, presumably they communicated with George Soros and the Illuminati using non-govt devices. Come on Petey -- even Jared and Ivanka know to use WhatsApp on their personal devices for the racy stuff.

Pro tip for you Petey. When you delete those dick pics from your phone, they are still out there in the cloud. But no one wants to get out the microscope needed to view them. Including your Democrat wife.

#peteyisamoron

Grassley and Ron Johnson also morons.
Astonishing that disagreeing with you guarantees moron status.

I've entered the wrong password on my phone—lets see—ZERO TIMES

They were all smart enough not to email anything incrementing to each other oh wait they did.
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:24 pm Nancy Pelosi calls the new Israel Bahrain UAE peace agreement a mere "distraction."

Thats your democrat party boys.
And Dangerous, unfit, and felony stupid is yours.

Happy? ;)
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Why a temporary suspension? It is almost as if they want to shut it down until after the election...

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/18/91432262 ... tok-wechat
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

This is exciting stuff, and just like all of the Emergency Orders IMPOTUS o d issued I can't wait to see the next d POTUS act with such broad and bold actions against red states. Wait till those on the dole lose that golden teat...

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/departme ... permitting
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Trump's fascist Dutch Ambassador is sideways with the Dutch government. Story.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Time to drain the SWAMP. Seriously, why do we have a "Russia House"?
Our military intelligence is a joke and full of career idiots just going to ride on our dime.

CIA clamps down on flow of Russia intelligence to White House
Critics of the shift in approach say it seems designed to appease the president.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/2 ... use-420351
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

CU88 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:04 am Time to drain the SWAMP. Seriously, why do we have a "Russia House"?
Our military intelligence is a joke and full of career idiots just going to ride on our dime.

Critics of the shift in approach say it seems designed to appease the president.

Can you be specific, you speak factual, but quote opinion. What is it the military intelligence doing wrong?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

The current Prince Faisal says US is not an honest broker. Just saying what the rest of the world knows.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:35 am
CU88 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:04 am Time to drain the SWAMP. Seriously, why do we have a "Russia House"?

Can you be specific, you speak factual, but quote opinion. What is it the military intelligence doing wrong?
They are wasting time and money reporting fake news!
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:05 am The current Prince Faisal says US is not an honest broker. Just saying what the rest of the world knows.
:roll: Like this hasn't been going on for decades. At some point you have to get sick of eating chit sandwiches.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:13 am
jhu72 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:05 am The current Prince Faisal says US is not an honest broker. Just saying what the rest of the world knows.
:roll: Like this hasn't been going on for decades. At some point you have to get sick of eating chit sandwiches.
Hence I said "US". Faisal actually specified Trump. Both are true statements.

Return to “POLITICS”