Facegram & Instabook

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Matnum PI

Re: Facegram & Instabook

Post by Matnum PI »

Tom Namako@TomNamako
1 hour ago
Google Has Threatened To Pull Search From Australia If It Is Forced To Pay News Publishers For Content
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/pr ... ws-outlets
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Kellyanne posts topless photo of her daughter, if you believe her daughter.

Just like the political party Kellyanne belongs to, her family is a Kardashian sh*t show. :lol:

Republicans - the party of family values, insurrection, treason and delusion. Be proud. :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
njbill

Post by njbill »

Lots of reports that the photo was, in fact, posted by Kellyanne. Defenses being floated are that she did it accidentally or that her phone was hacked. Yeah, the old hacking defense. Andrew Weiner tried that, too.

Apparently, this is being investigated by the authorities, as it should be. Not an expert, but seems to me that posting a photo requires you to have a copy of the photo, and then to take one or two intentional steps. Hmm.

Kellyanne is South Jersey trailer trash.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

njbill wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:31 pm Lots of reports that the photo was, in fact, posted by Kellyanne. Defenses being floated are that she did it accidentally or that her phone was hacked. Yeah, the old hacking defense. Andrew Weiner tried that, too.

Apparently, this is being investigated by the authorities, as it should be. Not an expert, but seems to me that posting a photo requires you to have a copy of the photo, and then to take one or two intentional steps. Hmm.

... I though that was self evident a long time ago.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

njbill wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:31 pm Lots of reports that the photo was, in fact, posted by Kellyanne. Defenses being floated are that she did it accidentally or that her phone was hacked. Yeah, the old hacking defense. Andrew Weiner tried that, too.

For the record, Counselor...I believe it's ANTHONY Wiener. You don't want to go down that road of badly identified frankfurters..bet you would NOT have made this mistake in the case of OSCAR MAYER. :lol: :lol: :lol:
njbill

Post by njbill »

Yup. We know her pretty well around these parts.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Kismet wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:37 pm

For the record, Counselor...I believe it's ANTHONY Wiener. You don't want to go down that road of badly identified frankfurters..bet you would NOT have made this mistake in the case of OSCAR MAYER. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are correct, sir. My mistake. My apologies to the Andrew Weiners of the world.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Remember when Kell said let me know when the jail sentence starts.

Well, we might just be doing that.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Are we now segregating South Jersey trailer trash from North Jersey midrise and SRO trash? Calling all residents of Elizabeth and Bayonne to represent!
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
DMac

Post by DMac »

Jersey City deserves a little love too. Operated there for a few years as a Navy recruiter. Had my own one man office (with car) in Bayonne for about a year, then moved to the Jersey City office for a couple. White boy in his Navy uniform hangin' out in the hood, was a real learning experience. Walking into Roosevelt HS was eye opening, not a glee club kind of place. Rough areas, highly entertaining, there's quite a show going on on the streets there.
Last edited by DMac on Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:08 pm

Are we now segregating South Jersey trailer trash from North Jersey midrise and SRO trash? Calling all residents of Elizabeth and Bayonne to represent!
Haha. I live in South Jersey, that’s why I was being specific about the section of the state.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

njbill wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:31 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:08 pm

Haha. I live in South Jersey, that’s why I was being specific about the section of the state.
Cape May is nice.
See Martin, Malcolm
njbill

Post by njbill »

Yup. Lots of the South Jersey shore is nice.

But not Atco, where Kellyanne hails from. The town’s long time claim to fame was having a dragstrip, but it has since closed.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Update on Kell’s possible legal problems.

https://patch.com/new-jersey/mahwah/nj- ... o-daughter
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

njbill wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:39 pmThe town’s long time claim to fame was having a dragstrip, but it has since closed.
I thought her Adams Apple appeared to be pronounced, but no judgement here on how she wants to live her life...
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

I ran into this report and thought some of you might like a trip to the nerd bar. The report is about the influence and challenges of the social media platforms on elections and democracy. Pretty interesting:

https://storage.googleapis.com/kofianna ... ges_v3.pdf
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:09 am I ran into this report and thought some of you might like a trip to the nerd bar. The report is about the influence and challenges of the social media platforms on elections and democracy. Pretty interesting:

IMO, social media is what got Trump elected, it was also his demise.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:33 am
seacoaster wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:09 am I ran into this report and thought some of you might like a trip to the nerd bar. The report is about the influence and challenges of the social media platforms on elections and democracy. Pretty interesting:

IMO, social media is what got Trump elected, it was also his demise.
You may be right. The interesting issue highlighted here, for me, was the issues of discourse and echo chambers.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

njbill wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:37 pm Yup. We know her pretty well around these parts.
Describe this in detail. Are we talking “makes girls one would pick up in Belmar or Seaside Heights that are drunk on Sex on the Beach shots and morally as ambiguous as Hannibal Lector is with fake body parts and high energy/appetite” level of knowledge?
See Martin, Malcolm
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

njbill wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:39 pm Yup. Lots of the South Jersey shore is nice.

But not Atco, where Kellyanne hails from. The town’s long time claim to fame was having a dragstrip, but it has since closed.
Acquired by Fire Island in a LBO
See Martin, Malcolm

Return to “POLITICS”