Conservatives and Liberals

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
RedFromMI

Re: Conservatives and Liberals

Post by RedFromMI »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:24 pm
ABV 8.3% wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:45 am
seacoaster wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:12 pm I love it when YA and others lecture folks about “standards:”

https://mobile.twitter.com/Politidope/s ... 5874498567
Please stop posting twatts. It's the tabloid of our time. Worthless. Please stop.
Here you go, from the State News Oracles:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1310932006260404227
Actually Rupar is a great young reporter, and specializes in running commentary of Trump rallies and press conferences. Great person to follow, and he also has the cutest infant daughter who shows up a lot in his feed...

The only way to use Twitter is to follow people who can be trusted...
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

RedFromMI wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:34 pm
seacoaster wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:12 pm I love it when YA and others lecture folks about “standards:”

Please stop posting twatts. It's the tabloid of our time. Worthless. Please stop.

Actually Rupar is a great young reporter, and specializes in running commentary of Trump rallies and press conferences. Great person to follow, and he also has the cutest infant daughter who shows up a lot in his feed...

Agreed on Rupar and on the best use of twitter; use of it as a compiler of good news, by following the right people, can be really effective. The problem, of course, is the incessant rabbit-holes that appear. You peek in and....45 minutes later you wonder what happened.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

RedFromMI wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:34 pm

Rupar isn’t a journalist so much as a Democrat mouthpiece. He beclowns himself on Twitter every day and gets mercilessly mocked.
Brooklyn

Re: CONservatives mindlessness

Post by Brooklyn »

CONservative poses interesting question:

from demunderground:

''DeAnna Lorraine is a conservative nutjob who ran in Nancy Pelosi's district this year and finished with 3.4% of the vote. Apparently her brand of crazy was not that compelling in CA-12. A few weeks ago she opined, "We need more young people like Kyle Rittenhouse and less like Greta Thunberg."

Jeez, I wonder why so many Republicans keep getting infected with COVID-19. I can't think of any reason for it, can you?''
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

By now it is pretty clear that the most _likely_ explanation is the superspreader event was the reception for ACB at the WH. A significant portion of the event was indoors, with no masks because the WH is relying on the 15 minute rapid test, which has about a 30% false negative rate, to screen guests to the WH.

It can take up to 14 days for virus to test positive after exposure. We know there is a fraction of the population for which exposure will be asymptomatic.

I think before another couple of days you will see even more infections. Of course it is all Rs because THAT IS WHO WERE INVITED TO THE WH!

We already have a couple of handfuls of infections...

And for the politics - just imagine going into an election, where the president is still/recently seriously ill, and all the Senate can think to do is confirm ACB. The ads just write themselves.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

RedFromMI wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:53 am By now it is pretty clear that the most _likely_ explanation is the superspreader event was the reception for ACB at the WH. A significant portion of the event was indoors, with no masks because the WH is relying on the 15 minute rapid test, which has about a 30% false negative rate, to screen guests to the WH.

It can take up to 14 days for virus to test positive after exposure. We know there is a fraction of the population for which exposure will be asymptomatic.

I think before another couple of days you will see even more infections. Of course it is all Rs because THAT IS WHO WERE INVITED TO THE WH!

And for the politics - just imagine going into an election, where the president is still/recently seriously ill, and all the Senate can think to do is confirm ACB. The ads just write themselves.

#voteherin

Also, Amy had the 'Ro in August and never really had any strong symptoms 'cause she's a superwoman. Let's do this vote already.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
Brooklyn

Re: CONservatives

Post by Brooklyn »

Are delusional rightwingnuts still in denial?
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

denial of what?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

RedFromMI wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:53 am By now it is pretty clear that the most _likely_ explanation is the superspreader event was the reception for ACB at the WH. A significant portion of the event was indoors, with no masks because the WH is relying on the 15 minute rapid test, which has about a 30% false negative rate, to screen guests to the WH.

There is not really much doubt in my mind the source is the Barrett day long / outdoor / indoor shindig. The distribution of CV+ announcements should be a Poison distribution (I think). Admittedly low numbers currently. I am a little surprised that we haven't seen a few more announcements by this time. It is the weekend and suspect some will try to hide it for political reasons. The announcements however are not likely to be over.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

jhu72 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:37 pm

There is not really much doubt in my mind the source is the Barrett day long / outdoor / indoor shindig. The distribution of CV+ announcements should be a Poison distribution (I think). Admittedly low numbers currently. I am a little surprised that we haven't seen a few more announcements by this time. It is the weekend and suspect some will try to hide it for political reasons. The announcements however are not likely to be over.
let's say that it is... i don't consider 14+? a low number. 25+ if you consider staff at the debate, with probably some crossover.

my over/under was 30. where are we?
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

i hadn't heard this, at least to any large extent. is there evidence of the % of people who test negative for 13 days and then pop at 14? if there is, i'd imagine it's really low.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

wgdsr wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:52 pm

let's say that it is... i don't consider 14+? a low number. 25+ if you consider staff at the debate, with probably some crossover.

my over/under was 30. where are we?
I don't have a count. I estimate a dozen. My low count comment was referring to a small number to identify it as a Poison distribution. Nothing more should be read into the comment - just to be clear. I don't have a prediction for ending number.
Bart

Post by Bart »

wgdsr wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:56 pm

i hadn't heard this, at least to any large extent. is there evidence of the % of people who test negative for 13 days and then pop at 14? if there is, i'd imagine it's really low.
Median is 3-5 days post exposure to symptoms...per cdc
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Poisson.

However, a little poison distributed liberally to the repukeniks would be delightful.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

PizzaSnake wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:22 pm

Poisson.

However, a little poison distributed liberally to the repukeniks would be delightful.
you should keep contributing.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Poisson.

Good catch. If I could spell I would get a job in the highly rewarding field of secretarial science. ;)
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:37 pm

Poisson.

Good catch. If I could spell I would get a job in the highly rewarding field of secretarial science. ;)
I'm betting you just have a hidden desire to wear pantyhose and a skirt. :)
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:54 amI'm betting you just have a hidden desire to wear pantyhose and a skirt. :)
You never know who is going to be a #ProudBoy ;)

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

holmes435 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:33 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:54 amI'm betting you just have a hidden desire to wear pantyhose and a skirt. :)

LMFAO...that is too funny...
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
jusreLaxin

Post by jusreLaxin »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:20 am
holmes435 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:33 am

LMFAO...that is too funny...
It looks like his hair styling budget would only allow him to afford a Mullet? I'm guessing sub 50K...

Return to “POLITICS”