All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
63%
1 person.
15%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 68

Brooklyn

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by Brooklyn »

The Republican solution to every problem is to first, reduce taxes for the rich, and second, to use thoughts & prayers. A recent video gives the world a brilliant example of the latter in action:

Just try not to laugh.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:32 am
foreverlax wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:13 am
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:49 am Has the national, nay worldwide, shutdown continued........in spite, of here in the USA....we havent' reached Antietams ONE DAY casualties.

....ask again, What the heck does William Gates, aka Bill....know about vaccines? How many chem & bio labs did HE complete in his short attendance on the banks of the dirty water (it STILL is ) and NOT getting a degree...not even close to getting half the credits needed.....Natalie Portman finished. Took lots of spke lee joint classes.

Of course this is tRumps fault . Mostly, the old (rent control) are dying in NYC. Did I mention rent control. tRumps DO have a history with elderly....rent control.
Bill Gates knows a lot about vaccines. If you haven't paid attention, he has invested billions in this area for years. I see him, arguably, the most informed, non-scientist, working in this area.
The problem IS.....I have been paying attention. For years. TAATS. (When is the last time YOU read his "charity"s 990? exactly. Giving millions to yourself IS not working in this area. Anyone dead, anywhere, form bill&melinda's vaccine program ? oooppssiee. Only 'brown', uneducated types died. Not many in the giving pledge roster?

https://givingpledge.org/

Harvard, after all, is the HOME to eugenics.

Money? Jesse Pinkman is better in the lab than old Bill.

"......because I knew too much.....does that make me crazy. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwvyQZ7KMtU
Your view tends to be black and white, with not much in-between. How does it go, "perfection is the enemy of the good". No one is perfect, so therefore, they are all the same.

Regarding his charity....see above.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:50 am Bad news.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/busi ... virus.html

(for, cough-cough, some :lol: )
The only ones who don't like the rally are short sellers.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

foreverlax wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:16 am
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:49 am Has the national, nay worldwide, shutdown continued........in spite, of here in the USA....we havent' reached Antietams ONE DAY casualties.

....ask again, What the heck does William Gates, aka Bill....know about vaccines? How many chem & bio labs did HE complete in his short attendance on the banks of the dirty water (it STILL is ) and NOT getting a degree...not even close to getting half the credits needed.....Natalie Portman finished. Took lots of spke lee joint classes.

Of course this is tRumps fault . Mostly, the old (rent control) are dying in NYC. Did I mention rent control. tRumps DO have a history with elderly....rent control.
Bill Gates knows a lot about vaccines. If you haven't paid attention, he has invested billions in this area for years. I see him, arguably, the most informed, non-scientist, working in this area.
The problem IS.....I have been paying attention. For years. TAATS. (When is the last time YOU read his "charity"s 990? exactly. Giving millions to yourself IS not working in this area. Anyone dead, anywhere, form bill&melinda's vaccine program ? oooppssiee. Only 'brown', uneducated types died. Not many in the giving pledge roster?

Your view tends to be black and white, with not much in-between. How does it go, "perfection is the enemy of the good". No one is perfect, so therefore, they are all the same.

In fairness and duhfense, that IS not what I intend to convey.........far from it. Us SHAYSIANS, Sz for short (we communicate with invoices and purchase orders ) We see the world as VERY taupe. or Khaki.

You, on the otherhand, tend to follow your own critique of others. You and yours need NO further expounding upon a subject. Gates is RICH. listen to him. black and white.

savy
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
RedFromMI

Re: All things COVID-19

Post by RedFromMI »

The Plum Line
Opinion

Trump vs. Biden on coronavirus: The timeline is utterly damning
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... y-damning/
We’re now learning that President Trump’s efforts to promote an anti-malarial drug for use against the coronavirus is causing internal administration tensions. Anthony Fauci, the administration’s own leading expert, privately challenged this optimism about hydroxychloroquine, and fittingly, Trump prevented Fauci from publicly reiterating this skepticism at Sunday’s briefing.

Only hours earlier, Joe Biden presented a striking contrast. On ABC’s “This Week,” Biden called on Trump to exercise the Defense Production Act to marshal the private sector to speed lifesaving equipment to hospitals, urged stricter social distancing and reiterated the need to “follow the science” and “listen to the experts.”

It’s now clear that this stark contrast could define the 2020 campaign. Democrats are unveiling new ads highlighting Trump’s serial failures to take the coronavirus seriously. Meanwhile, the Trump campaign is urging surrogates to claim, laughably, that Trump is “leading the nation” in the “war against coronavirus,” and to cast the former vice president as “the opposition in that war.”

So let’s talk about who said what about coronavirus, and when they said it.

I’ve compiled a timeline that compares public statements by Biden and Trump throughout the early days of this crisis, when extraordinary levels of failure by Trump and his administration squandered crucial lost time whose consequences are only beginning to be felt.

What’s notable is that this contrast — Trump defying science and experts one one side, and Biden calling for a response shaped around science and expertise on the other — has been omnipresent throughout:
(list of Trump vs. Biden statements)
Obviously one cannot know how successfully a President Biden would have managed this crisis. But it has become inescapably obvious that under a different president, things probably would look rather different right now.

One shudders to think how many lives that might have saved, and how many will now be lost.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:25 am

In fairness and duhfense, that IS not what I intend to convey.........far from it. Us SHAYSIANS, Sz for short (we communicate with invoices and purchase orders ) We see the world as VERY taupe. or Khaki.

You, on the otherhand, tend to follow your own critique of others. You and yours need NO further expounding upon a subject. Gates is RICH. listen to him. black and white.

savy
Bill Gates and his wife are exterminating black people on the African continent via a vaccine sterilization program.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
runrussellrun

Truman's fault

Post by runrussellrun »

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/gates ... -of-india/

Why are we spoon fed and listening to a college drop out?

Stop funding people like DOC....he hates his neighbors. Vyapam scam?
runrussellrun

Trump Tower Virus

Post by runrussellrun »

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/in ... 280050.cms

Does Bill own stock in any of these HPV companies? For someone who is "giving it all away", he still has Billions. What is he waiting for? $100 million for 19 research? Why not $10 BILLION, Bill ?

exactly
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Trump Tower Virus

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:39 am https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/in ... 280050.cms

Does Bill own stock in any of these HPV companies? For someone who is "giving it all away", he still has Billions. What is he waiting for? $100 million for 19 research? Why not $10 BILLION, Bill ?

exactly
The committee said that in the context of deaths of girls classified as suicide, the role of the “HPV vaccine as a possible, if not probable, cause of suicidal ideation cannot be ruled out.”

Can’t be ruled in either. 🤔
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:34 am
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:25 am

savy
Bill Gates and his wife are exterminating black people on the African continent via a vaccine sterilization program.
Who is THIS guy, and why is Bill listening to him?

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/in ... 280050.cms
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
ggait

Post by ggait »

3R -- a few facts for you.

The latest UW projections say 82,000 US deaths and a peak daily death toll in the U.S. of 3,130 on April 16.

That's actually a pretty optimistic projection -- compare Fauci/Birks at 100-240k. All those projections assume full social distancing. Without social distancing, who knows what the deaths would be. Maybe not the 2.2 million projected by Imperial College, but a LOT higher. 500k? A million? God knows.

Deaths from a pandemic outbreak are very different than violent wartime deaths. But that April 16 projected peak (just one day fyi) is close to what the total deaths were at Antietam (3,650). And UW predicts about 10 days that would be over 2,500. We'll find out very soon if those projections play out.

Hard for me to see how the cure (which is really awful) is worse than the disease. Because if we were ticking along at the rate of 500-1,000k deaths (fyi, entire Civil War was 625k dead) exactly what kind of functioning economy would we be able to have? I just don't think there were any other options.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

ggait wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:05 am

The latest UW projections say 82,000 US deaths and a peak daily death toll in the U.S. of 3,130 on April 16.

That's actually a pretty optimistic projection -- compare Fauci/Birks at 100-240k. All those projections assume full social distancing. Without social distancing, who knows what the deaths would be. Maybe not the 2.2 million projected by Imperial College, but a LOT higher. 500k? A million? God knows.

Deaths from a pandemic outbreak are very different than violent wartime deaths. But that April 16 projected peak (just one day fyi) is close to what the total deaths were at Antietam (3,650). And UW predicts about 10 days that would be over 2,500. We'll find out very soon if those projections play out.

Hard for me to see how the cure (which is really awful) is worse than the disease. Because if we were ticking along at the rate of 500-1,000k deaths (fyi, entire Civil War was 625k dead) exactly what kind of functioning economy would we be able to have? I just don't think there were any other options.
Projections..........have morphed to become facts. :lol:

What is the sudden FATuation with deaths? Daily deaths didn't seem to bother anyone. How many PEOPLE are killed by the killing machine industry, EACH and EVERY day. World wide. Yes, I count "training exercises".

Alcohol still killing tens of thousands in the USA.....each and every year? yet.....THAT business is e$$ential. You can remain a lemming. Are shaved heads next wave on nonsense?

I project that less than 20k will die. LOOK....a fact. :D

almost ALL already unhealthy. (could the ones under 60 years old pass any of the old POTUSA fitness tests? )
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Heres another way to look at it!

We are living through the biggest power grab by the "state" in American History. The most radical suppression of Constitutional liberty ever. The complete deprivation of most Americans means of supporting themselves and their families.

What took nearly 3 centuries to build we gave up in 2 weeks.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:49 am
runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:39 am https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/in ... 280050.cms

exactly
The committee said that in the context of deaths of girls classified as suicide, the role of the “HPV vaccine as a possible, if not probable, cause of suicidal ideation cannot be ruled out.”

How many "suicides" will be attributed to Virus #19? The usual idiots should be railing against the sheetshow that IS the tRump administrations implementation of the T2 billions bill. SBA website is making the obamacare website look good....... :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:28 am

exactly

How many "suicides" will be attributed to Virus #19?
Who knows. Saw a pharmaceutical commercial on tv last night. Thoughts of suicide is one of the side effects. Who knows. Just don’t vaccinate and when the Covid-19 vaccine comes out, don’t take it.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:21 am
ggait wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:05 am

Projections..........have morphed to become facts. :lol:

What is the sudden FATuation with deaths? Daily deaths didn't seem to bother anyone. How many PEOPLE are killed by the killing machine industry, EACH and EVERY day. World wide. Yes, I count "training exercises".

Alcohol still killing tens of thousands in the USA.....each and every year? yet.....THAT business is e$$ential. You can remain a lemming. Are shaved heads next wave on nonsense?

I project that less than 20k will die. LOOK....a fact. :D

almost ALL already unhealthy. (could the ones under 60 years old pass any of the old POTUSA fitness tests? )

I like this guy's style!!!
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Wait until he tries to sell you on how Mercer should’ve been ranked #1 this season....
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:28 am

exactly

How many "suicides" will be attributed to Virus #19? The usual idiots should be railing against the sheetshow that IS the tRump administrations implementation of the T2 billions bill. SBA website is making the obamacare website look good....... :roll:
The committee referenced is a parliamentary committee, not a medical committee. Suicidal ideation is not something that would even likely be able to be determined as even related to a vaccine. Sounds like junk science.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Projections..........have morphed to become facts.
3R -- the flood/hurricane/blizzard/pandemic is coming. Not here yet. Because predicting the future is hard, we don't know how bad it will be.

UW today predicts 82k (revised slightly downward from a few days ago) as a base case (with SD). With a low of 49k and a high of 136k. Fauci/Birks have it at 100-240k (with SD). Those two Stanford docs that the WSJ and 6ft were aggressively touting a few days ago said 20-40k (unfortunately, not looking good for that projection).

So what do you do decide to do? Do nothing and just wing it -- because it is to hard to predict? You really think that is a good idea?

https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.

Return to “POLITICS”