FanLax 2020

FanLax wouldn't be FanLax without you. For this reason and more, we value your feedback. Please let us know what you like, what you don't like, and what you would like to see improved.
admin
Site Admin

FanLax 2020

Post by admin »

Thankfully, FanLax 2019 was a relative success. Our to-do list was not short (FANLAX FEEDBACK, Help Us Build FanLax, and FanLax Feedback) and... I think we checked off the vast majority of the boxes. Mid-season, when we were scrambling to keep our heads above water, we asked several people to remind us about their ideas and thoughts after the season ended and... Let us know.

Along the same lines, we're currently in the process of working with a technologist to create a, so to speak, FanLax 2020. Far too much of our work in 2019 was created via Excel and then copy-and-pasted onto our FanLax website. I'm happy we did it this way because it gave us a full season to "get it right". For 2020, we plan to move away from spreadsheets and towards a more automated process. So, as we move towards a more automated tool, now would be the right time to give us your ideas, wishes, and otherwise. So... Let us know.
wlaxnut

Re: FanLax 2020

Post by wlaxnut »

admin wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:37 pm Thankfully, FanLax 2019 was a relative success. Our to-do list was not short (FANLAX FEEDBACK, Help Us Build FanLax, and FanLax Feedback) and... I think we checked off the vast majority of the boxes. Mid-season, when we were scrambling to keep our heads above water, we asked several people to remind us about their ideas and thoughts after the season ended and... Let us know.

Along the same lines, we're currently in the process of working with a technologist to create a, so to speak, FanLax 2020. Far too much of our work in 2019 was created via Excel and then copy-and-pasted onto our FanLax website. I'm happy we did it this way because it gave us a full season to "get it right". For 2020, we plan to move away from spreadsheets and towards a more automated process. So, as we move towards a more automated tool, now would be the right time to give us your ideas, wishes, and otherwise. So... Let us know.
I am looking forward to the head-to-head database you are compiling for women's division 1.

Also--any way you can add, in addition to the "first unread post" link-- a "last post in thread" link?
admin
Site Admin

Re: FanLax 2020

Post by admin »

wlaxnut wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:49 pm I am looking forward to the head-to-head database you are compiling for women's division 1.
Working with the programmers as we type. Should happen but no guarantees.
wlaxnut wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:49 pm Also--any way you can add, in addition to the "first unread post" link-- a "last post in thread" link?
Not sure what you mean. Usually I just click the last page and scroll down.

Return to “FANLAX FEEDBACK”