Head-to-head wlax div 1 database

FanLax wouldn't be FanLax without you. For this reason and more, we value your feedback. Please let us know what you like, what you don't like, and what you would like to see improved.
wlaxnut

Head-to-head wlax div 1 database

Post by wlaxnut »

Does this exist on the website? It’s a very valuable tool to have for us pre-game stat geeks. If not, can you recommend a resource?

You guys are doing a great job helping us lacrosse aficionados have a place to talk about this great sport. Thank You!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Head-to-head wlax div 1 database

Post by admin »

what is it?
wlaxnut

Post by wlaxnut »

admin wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:41 amwhat is it?
It would be something like this, only for all Division I teams.

https://dartmouthsports.com/opponent-hi ... ania/24/78
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

we have all the info so no reason why we can't. with this said...

so, one of our goals for this season, before building a sidewalk, is finding out where people walk. Currently, we're doing far too many things manually. But this is on purpose. manually until we know what we want and then build it with technology. so... i think this head-to-head DB falls into this category. the fact that it's a database makes this even clearer. anyway, a great idea. and, if it makes sense, i think we should do this during the off-season. we have all the info, we just need to create the coding and page to populate this information.
wlaxnut

Post by wlaxnut »

admin wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:40 am we have all the info so no reason why we can't. with this said...

so, one of our goals for this season, before building a sidewalk, is finding out where people walk. Currently, we're doing far too many things manually. But this is on purpose. manually until we know what we want and then build it with technology. so... i think this head-to-head DB falls into this category. the fact that it's a database makes this even clearer. anyway, a great idea. and, if it makes sense, i think we should do this during the off-season. we have all the info, we just need to create the coding and page to populate this information.
Outstanding! Thanks very much.
wlaxnut

Post by wlaxnut »

Just checking in. Any news?
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

No.

Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
wlaxnut

Post by wlaxnut »

Matnum PI wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:22 pm No.

LOL! Okay--like I say--just checking. I'm seeing more team schedule websites that include the history, so, that's good.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

wlaxnut wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:08 pm I'm seeing more team schedule websites that include the history, so, that's good.
We have each team's schedules going back numerous years etc. We just don't have them in a database so you can compare X to Y.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15

Return to “FANLAX FEEDBACK”