High School Team Sponsorships

HS Boys Lacrosse
Surfs_Up

High School Team Sponsorships

Post by Surfs_Up »

Hello,

What are some unique sponsorships you have done to raise funds for your high school team? We usually go out to the community and get businesses to advertise in the program. The costs keep going up for lacrosse, and its hard to keep throwing that burden on the parents.

Looking for what has worked well.

Thanks
Bonkboo

Re: High School Team Sponsorships

Post by Bonkboo »

We do a ad/coupon book for local businesses that the kids go out and get the ads. I have seen another school do ads on portable stadium chairs. They also had some bedding deal. We have been looking into selling signage at the field, not just for lacrosse. I am looking for new ideas as well.
Surfs_Up

Post by Surfs_Up »

Has anyone considered putting a community run-walk together? If so, did it work out and net you the needed money? I was thinking T-Shirts to participants and the money goes the team that is left over.

not sure the numbers can get high enough to make that work though
laxdad9939

Post by laxdad9939 »

We did car show with great success. Just make sure you talk to a couple of local car clubs and get their support. It was our most successful fundraiser that year. Charged a small entry fee for the cars and gave away donated prizes.
We've also sold fresh Christmas wreaths and garland. It was a lot of work delivering but pretty easy as most families participated.
Our HS band puts out flags on holidays ($50 per year for 6 holidays).
Surfs_Up

Post by Surfs_Up »

Christmas wreaths is a great idea. Never thought of that.

Car club sounds interesting, not sure how the economics work.

Thanks for the suggestions.
smmtiger

Post by smmtiger »

One thing that a friend of mine's sons travel baseball did in GA is Christmas tree pick-up and disposal. Didn't require any monetary investment and only needed a parent or 2 with pickup trucks

Return to “HS BOYS LACROSSE”