MIAA B Conference

HS Boys Lacrosse
Turnandrake

Re: MIAA B Conference

Post by Turnandrake »

Congratulations Sam Palmisano ‘23 Glenelg Country School making the Maryland UA Command team.
Turnandrake

Post by Turnandrake »

Turnandrake wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:13 am Congratulations Sam Palmisano ‘23 Glenelg Country School making the Maryland UA Command team.
Also making NHSLS red all tournament team.
Turnandrake

Post by Turnandrake »

Glenelg Country School Will Hopkins 2022 commits to Bucknell.

https://mobile.twitter.com/gcslacrosse?lang=en
Turnandrake

Post by Turnandrake »

Glenelg Country School with its second 2022 commit Riley Reese to Maryland
gymman1031

Post by gymman1031 »

Is anyone predicting a Curley-Friends championship meeting?
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Yup.
Friends is the more talented team on paper. But just cant seem to get it together on the field. StsPP has been in a funk for about 3 years now. Like to see if they could get hot. Who knows what's going on at GCS. They were poised to be a team on the rise and the one-year rentals didn't work out.
I think Curley should coast to a championship, even with their young team.
Overall, not much to see in the "B" conference this year. Seems like the B and C conferences are a tad out of whack right now.
Especially when you have C teams like SJCP beating B programs.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:10 am Yup.
Friends is the more talented team on paper. But just cant seem to get it together on the field. StsPP has been in a funk for about 3 years now. Like to see if they could get hot. Who knows what's going on at GCS. They were poised to be a team on the rise and the one-year rentals didn't work out.
Overall, not much to see in the "B" conference this year. Seems like the B and C conferences are a tad out of whack right now.
Kram we have a middie coming in from Friends and I can never seem to get much info on MIAA B. Ever see or familiar w Joe Dubose? Looks like he runs on a strong midfield line with another committed to Denver and a third to Conn College
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
oldbartman

Post by oldbartman »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:54 pm
Kram we have a middie coming in from Friends and I can never seem to get much info on MIAA B. Ever see or familiar w Joe Dubose? Looks like he runs on a strong midfield line with another committed to Denver and a third to Conn College
The middie is coming to Hobart to be on the sailing team according to his schools Twitter/Instagram posts
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

oldbartman wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:59 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:54 pm
The middie is coming to Hobart to be on the sailing team according to his schools Twitter/Instagram posts
This is why I shouldn’t trust Inside Lacrosse... they’ve had him on their lacrosse list for more than a month
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
oldbartman

Post by oldbartman »

Never trust Inside Lacrosse.

Return to “HS BOYS LACROSSE”