Peter Brown - 1 Minute (2 Day)

The forum rules are little different than lacrosse rules. You can read more within this forum. If you are assessed a penalty, this is the only forum you can post within.
admin
Site Admin

Peter Brown - 1 Minute (2 Day)

Post by admin »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:20 amBeing so close to their campus is like being stuck in a dormroom with an elitist skills-regressing eunuch. But I hear you. My bad.
Tweeet! Peter Brown, Unsportsmanlike conduct, 1 Minute (2 day) Penalty. Penalty will be up on Saturday at 10 PM.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Peter Brown - 1 Minute (2 Day)

Post by admin »

Tweet! A thread dedicated to attacking specific post-ers... 2 Minute (4 day) Penalty. Penalty will be up on Thursday at 9:24 PM EST.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Tweet! Unsportsman-like conduct. Your last penalty was a 2 Minute (4 day) Penalty. This one is a 4 minute (8 day) penalty. Penalty will be up on Thursday at 9:24 PM EST. Tweet! Play on.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

admin wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:17 am Unsportsmanlike Conduct
SECTION 4. No post-er shall:
d. Troll and/or commit other Russian 'bot and/or other Putinesque behaviors. A troll is someone who uses over-the-top opinions or unverified claims to incite others, stir up controversy, and change a civilized discussion into a battleground.
Tweet!
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:12 pmRacism is real, it’s just not omnipresent like you want.
You're not saying there is no racism. You're just saying it's grossly exaggerated, fanned with the fans of "liberal race baiters". Which, to you, may sound like free speech, just your opinion. But to many other people, your words are just blatantly bigoted.
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:12 pmFootball ⚽️ players making $20,000,000 are oppressed.
You've said this before, citing Oprah, Lebron, and others. You post that because there are black soccer players making big money, racial oppression isn't real. And again, like above, to you, all of this may sound like free speech, just your opinion. But, setting aside how nonsensical your logic is, to many others, your words are just blatantly bigoted.

According to FanLax, a troll is "someone who uses over-the-top opinions or unverified claims to incite others, stir up controversy, and change a civilized discussion into a battleground". I feel comfortable saying that you have fulfilled the necessary criteria to be flagged as a troll.

Unsportsman-like conduct. Your last penalty was a 4 Minute (8 day) Penalty. This one is an 8 minute (16 day) penalty. Penalty will be up on Thursday, July 15th at 6:33 PM EST. If/when you return, if you post these perspectives again, you will immediately be put in the Penalty Box, no warning.

Tweet! Play on.
Kinduv

Post by Kinduv »

PB!!!!! This pena1ty is c001!!!!! N0W we can hang 0ut!!!!
Any great warrior is also a scholar, and a poet, and an artist.
-STEVEN SEAGAL
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Reminder
admin wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:33 pmIf/when you return, if you post these perspectives again, you will immediately be put in the Penalty Box, no warning.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I'm getting too many complaints from too many post-ers and they're not wrong. The tone, the content, it's trolling. Peter Brown, Your last penalty was a 8 Minute (16 day) Penalty. This one is an 16 minute (32 day) penalty. Penalty will be up on Tuesday, September 14th at 9:54 PM EST.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

So much for free speech in America. In Germany in the early 1930s the brown shirt trolls use to predominate until the Hitler blackshirts took over control. Sadly I have watched the liberal blackshirts corrupt this forum. Mr moderator, deactivate my account. You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy. This is cradle and shoot signing out. So sad the FLP vermin were allowed to destroy this formerly wonderful forum... Great job Mr moderator. Best of luck to all of my friends on this now corrupted forum.
smoova

Post by smoova »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:57 am So much for free speech in America. In Germany in the early 1930s the brown shirt trolls use to predominate until the Hitler blackshirts took over control. Sadly I have watched the liberal blackshirts corrupt this forum. Mr moderator, deactivate my account. You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy. This is cradle and shoot signing out. So sad the FLP vermin were allowed to destroy this formerly wonderful forum... Great job Mr moderator. Best of luck to all of my friends on this now corrupted forum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot2keLHZ83s
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

smoova wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:01 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:57 am So much for free speech in America. In Germany in the early 1930s the brown shirt trolls use to predominate until the Hitler blackshirts took over control. Sadly I have watched the liberal blackshirts corrupt this forum. Mr moderator, deactivate my account. You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy. This is cradle and shoot signing out. So sad the FLP vermin were allowed to destroy this formerly wonderful forum... Great job Mr moderator. Best of luck to all of my friends on this now corrupted forum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot2keLHZ83s
Thank you for your kind sentiments....
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Unlimited and unregulated free speech doesn't apply here or on any other member website where enrollees agree to follow certain rules when they sign up.

How ironic that as you rant/complain about lack of decorum from others you refer to same as vermin. Nice touch. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I doubt you'd recognize a "kind sentiment" if it hit you in the a**. :lol: :lol:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:14 am
Unlimited and unregulated free speech doesn't apply here or on any other member website where enrollees agree to follow certain rules when they sign up.

How ironic that as you rant/complain about lack of decorum from others you refer to same as vermin. Nice touch. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I doubt you'd recognize a "kind sentiment" if it hit you in the a**. :lol: :lol:
If you spend enough time on this forum and if you don't SUCK UP to the FLP ideology there will never be a kind sentiment directed your way. I do know what a kind sentiment is. I also know that actual kindness does not exist in wheelhouse of you angry and hate filled FLP a-holes. My rescue dog Roxy is nudging me to go for our car ride since I can't walk her right now. How many rescue dogs have you had to put down and cried your eyes out for? Don't lecture me about kindness until you have ever showed anyone outside of yourself about unconditional love. Go F**K yourself. Now I know why I won't miss this forum.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:44 am

If you spend enough time on this forum and if you don't SUCK UP to the FLP ideology there will never be a kind sentiment directed your way. I do know what a kind sentiment is. I also know that actual kindness does not exist in wheelhouse of you angry and hate filled FLP a-holes. My rescue dog Roxy is nudging me to go for our car ride since I can't walk her right now. How many rescue dogs have you had to put down and cried your eyes out for? Don't lecture me about kindness until you have ever showed anyone outside of yourself about unconditional love. Go F**K yourself. Now I know why I won't miss this forum.
Boo-Hoo to you. Don't let the door hit you in that same a** on the way out of here.
That said, I believe your leaving here when I see it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Kismet wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:52 am

That said, I believe your leaving here when I see it.
+1
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU88 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:25 pm

+1
I'm doing all of you boys a big favor. I'm leaving more room for what you boys do best... PLAY WITH YOURSELVES. :lol:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:20 pm
CU88 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:25 pm

+1
I'm doing all of you boys a big favor. I'm leaving more room for what you boys do best... PLAY WITH YOURSELVES. :lol:
Like I said, I will believe you will be gone when I see it. So far, two posts after you said sayonara. Sure. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:44 am eology there will never be a kind sentiment directed your way. I do know what a kind sentiment is. I also know that actual kindness does not exist in wheelhouse of you angry and hate filled FLP a-holes. My rescue dog Roxy is nudging me to go for our car ride since I can't walk her right now. How many rescue dogs have you had to put down and cried your eyes out for? Don't lecture me about kindness until you have ever showed anyone outside of yourself about unconditional love. Go F**K yourself. Now I know why I won't miss this forum.
+1
And a trolling call for PB, but yet NY burrough boy remains. Unscathed. Imagine that.
It's part of the reason why this place is dying on the vine.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

kramerica.inc wrote:
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:44 am eology there will never be a kind sentiment directed your way. I do know what a kind sentiment is. I also know that actual kindness does not exist in wheelhouse of you angry and hate filled FLP a-holes. My rescue dog Roxy is nudging me to go for our car ride since I can't walk her right now. How many rescue dogs have you had to put down and cried your eyes out for? Don't lecture me about kindness until you have ever showed anyone outside of yourself about unconditional love. Go F**K yourself. Now I know why I won't miss this forum.
+1
And a trolling call for PB, but yet NY burrough boy remains. Unscathed. Imagine that.
You are correct. Once this forum degenerated into the bullchit of trying to define what trolling is and giving people extensive vacations. This sorry ass forum has become a shadow of what it use to be. The FLP liberal scumbags have destroyed this forum. When it has stooped so very low to whining and bitching about people trolling. What a sad, sorry ass pathetic place this forum has regressed to. On my laptop I have a wheel on my mouse that allows me to scroll past all the FLP bullchit posted by the brain damaged FLP members of this forum. Maybe the FLP might want to prefer that route as to censorship and denying free speech.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:10 am
kramerica.inc wrote:
+1
You are correct. Once this forum degenerated into the bullchit of trying to define what trolling is and giving people extensive vacations. This sorry ass forum has become a shadow of what it use to be. The FLP liberal scumbags have destroyed this forum. When it has stooped so very low to whining and bitching about people trolling. What a sad, sorry ass pathetic place this forum has regressed to. On my laptop I have a wheel on my mouse that allows me to scroll past all the FLP bullchit posted by the brain damaged FLP members of this forum. Maybe the FLP might want to prefer that route as to censorship and denying free speech.
Lived off the coat tails of LP.
And run what was left into the ground.

Return to “FANLAX RULES AND PENALTY BOX”