RunRussellRun - 1 Minute (2 Day) Penalty x2

The forum rules are little different than lacrosse rules. You can read more within this forum. If you are assessed a penalty, this is the only forum you can post within.
admin
Site Admin

RunRussellRun - 1 Minute (2 Day) Penalty x2

Post by admin »

Unsportsman-like Conduct. viewtopic.php?f=118&t=1204&p=51612#p51612

and an Unsportsman-like PM.
WOMBAT, Mod Emeritus

Re: RunRussellRun - 1 Minute (2 Day) Penalty x2

Post by WOMBAT, Mod Emeritus »

Exactly!
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

admin wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 12:02 pm Unsportsman-like Conduct. viewtopic.php?f=118&t=1204&p=51612#p51612

and an Unsportsman-like PM.
TAATS!!!
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Daylight piercing thru the meal slot, bolstering hope that the solitary is only temporary.

" Kid passed....C+ average" And with that, Andy Duhfrane beamed with a cat got the bird-like grin of contentment.

Only, RRR heard " Hopkins lost....not even close " :D

"Give him another month to think about it"..... (PLEASE !), after RRR realizes the penalty was "interesting". Or, am I being OBTUSE !
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Apparently this was a releasable penalty and the opponent scored with 57 minutes left in the penalty. You're free!

admin
Site Admin

Re: RunRussellRun - 4 Minute (8 Day)

Post by admin »

4 Minute (8 Day Penalty)

Profanity and Inappropriate Language. So there's no confusion, this penalty is still open. i.e. There may still be more penalties. There's different levels of inappropriate language and this level of inappropriateness crossed a serious line.
seacoaster wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:51 pm More from the Cult formerly known as the GOP:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1293183851770966025
riding that white D**K....house n****r. You know what I am talking about, being so close to Boston.

Yes....it IS only the GOP , only them :roll:
runrussellrun

Re: RunRussellRun - 4 Minute (8 Day)

Post by runrussellrun »

admin wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:58 am 4 Minute (8 Day Penalty)

Profanity and Inappropriate Language. So there's no confusion, this penalty is still open. i.e. There may still be more penalties. There's different levels of inappropriate language and this level of inappropriateness crossed a serious line.
seacoaster wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:51 pm More from the Cult formerly known as the GOP:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1293183851770966025
riding that white D**K....house n****r. You know what I am talking about, being so close to Boston.

Yes....it IS only the GOP , only them :roll:
A quote. NOT my words, but hers. Sorry for NOT including the "......" quotations. From an many times posted twitter video. Context is everything

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... rd/596872/

The author concludes:

Baldwin told America, “I’m not a nigger.” I suspect that in Sheck’s seminar it came out that the slur referred to someone inferior, and even exploitable. I am someone susceptible to having that word leveled at him. If I were angry with Sheck for uttering the word in a sympathetic and sensitive discussion, that would make me seem, in being so hypersensitive to injury so abstract, inferior indeed. Furthermore, if nonblacks embrace this hypersensitivity as a way of showing that they are good people, they make me feel exploited.

But I am not their, well, you know, either.

Hateful, negative terms of "endearment", like using THIS word in protest and penalty, are fine, perhaps, when Spike Lee IS in the confines of his Hamptons Beach house. But.....in public or in media displays ? Sorry. Hate is hate. Spike Lee, as Dave Chapelle points out, should NOT ever, ever , use that hateful word.

Nor should any black person.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I don't know if Spike Lee should be using this language. But I know for sure that you should not and certainly not within this forum. As mentioned above, this penalty is still open. i.e. There may still be more penalties. And, based on your previous post within this thread, you're not helping yourself. RRR, get comfortable in the penalty box...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Due to the severity of the infraction and the lack of understanding of the infraction of the offender, we're adding another 4 Minutes (8 Days) to this penalty. With this update, the penalty will be released on Friday, August 28th at 11 AM EST.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Common criminals are being freed for CV19 reasons all over the country - right or wrong. The same should apply to RRR. He might catch Covid in the penalty box. Harsh!
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Nigel wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:33 pm Harsh!
16 Days for that post? i dunno. Seems light. i think he's getting a lighter penalty because of his relatively clean criminal record.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:48 am woe....woe....WOw
Hey, admin.......you put others in jail for writting the same, you gonna apply the rules equally? What the heck
In the name of transparency... besides his comments above, RRR, sent me a message saying, "You will show your true self when you do NOT put cu88 for writting, several times, the N word. clearly, sending me away, to prove a point and set a tone for this website, clearly isn't a thing for ya.
hypocrite" Being obnoxious, being so unclear about when using the n-word is appropriate and when it is not, being this is not the first time RRR has insulted the ref of this forum, RRR is getting another penalty. Last one was a 4 minute (8 day penalty)* so, sticking with our Forum Policy, this one is an 8 minute (16 day penalty). The penalty will be released on February 2 at 11 PM EST.

* - It was actually a 4 minute (8 day penalty) with another 4 minutes (8 days) added to it due to the severity.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Last Penalty was an 8 minute (16 day) penalty. Making this penalty a 16 minute (32 day) penalty.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

admin wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:42 pm Last Penalty was an 8 minute (16 day) penalty. Making this penalty a 16 minute (32 day) penalty.
Did a post get deleted that got the latest penalty? I don't see anything egregious or slandering?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:01 pm Did a post get deleted that got the latest penalty? I don't see anything egregious or slandering?
He was told "RRR, Let's keep Politics in the Politics Forum" and his response was...
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:26 pm Excuse me, what......"poliics"
yeah, sherlock, do a search, type in TRUMP .....for just the Johns Hopkins thread.
You know what you find?
"your search has TOO MANY hits....you need to add more information "
YOu know what that means?
The word "TRUMP" appears so many times, you need to provide further filters.
yet.......the "warning".....only goes to me. .....just wow..
The length of his penalty is because every penalty is a doubling of the previous penalty and RRR is a repeat offender.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Last Penalty was an 16 minute (32 day) penalty. Making this penalty a 32 minute (64 day) penalty.

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:52 pm
admin wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:15 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:31 pmWhy are these internet Karen’s so deliriously desirous of sticking viruses into other peoples arms? And their own? And not once mind you, but three four times. Jab me with a disease enough, I’m betting eventually I’m gonna die from it.
PB, this may be your opinion, your perspective but... It's also blatant disinformation and (seemingly) purposely provocative. Slow down, PB.
To stay informed, which part of this in incorrect? Two mRNA shots, plus a required booster, equals three. Must be the 4 count.

BLATANT....now that is a subjective word.......but you're fine when people call others A holes, like I just was.

carry on......PB's post was no more, no less, sardonic than most of TLD's posts.

you are so even handed, in your ADMINing and .....we expect what you will do from here.

yawn
During a lacrosse game, sometimes, players mouth-off at each other. Sometimes, the referee lets it go because the banter is evenly distributed and it's not out of control and etc. But as soon as the mouthing-off is directed at the referee, the flag flies. And for good reason. With that said, RRR... Twweeeeeet! Last Penalty was an 16 minute (32 day) penalty. Making this penalty a 32 minute (64 day) penalty.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Penalty releases on January 7 at 10 AM EST.
DMac

Post by DMac »

This is a bad and extremely harsh call on rrr, admin.
Officials do replays/reviews to see if they got it right, you might want to do
that here.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

DMac wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:39 am This is a bad and extremely harsh call on rrr, admin.
Officials do replays/reviews to see if they got it right, you might want to do
that here.
+1000

Admin has shown time and time again, he is not willing to mete out any punishment against those in a "select" group, who clearly violate the rules on a frequent basis, just maybe not in an such an obvious (Nothing wrong with this!) manner. Such a shame, there are quite a few on this site who have the thinnest of skin! :lol: :lol:

Admin,
equal punishment stop looking the other way!

Joe

Return to “FANLAX RULES AND PENALTY BOX”