RunRussellRun - 1 Minute (2 Day) Penalty x2

The forum rules are little different than lacrosse rules. You can read more within this forum. If you are assessed a penalty, this is the only forum you can post within.
admin
Site Admin

RunRussellRun - 1 Minute (2 Day) Penalty x2

Post by admin »

Unsportsman-like Conduct. viewtopic.php?f=118&t=1204&p=51612#p51612

and an Unsportsman-like PM.

WOMBAT, Mod Emeritus

Re: RunRussellRun - 1 Minute (2 Day) Penalty x2

Post by WOMBAT, Mod Emeritus »

Exactly!

Nigel

Post by Nigel »

If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

admin wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 12:02 pm
Unsportsman-like Conduct. viewtopic.php?f=118&t=1204&p=51612#p51612

and an Unsportsman-like PM.
TAATS!!!
When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.... Isaac Asimov

runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Daylight piercing thru the meal slot, bolstering hope that the solitary is only temporary.

" Kid passed....C+ average" And with that, Andy Duhfrane beamed with a cat got the bird-like grin of contentment.

Only, RRR heard " Hopkins lost....not even close " :D

"Give him another month to think about it"..... (PLEASE !), after RRR realizes the penalty was "interesting". Or, am I being OBTUSE !
ILM...Independent Lives Matter

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Apparently this was a releasable penalty and the opponent scored with 57 minutes left in the penalty. You're free!

admin
Site Admin

Re: RunRussellRun - 4 Minute (8 Day)

Post by admin »

4 Minute (8 Day Penalty)

Profanity and Inappropriate Language. So there's no confusion, this penalty is still open. i.e. There may still be more penalties. There's different levels of inappropriate language and this level of inappropriateness crossed a serious line.
seacoaster wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:51 pm
More from the Cult formerly known as the GOP:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1293183851770966025
riding that white D**K....house n****r. You know what I am talking about, being so close to Boston.

Yes....it IS only the GOP , only them :roll:

runrussellrun

Re: RunRussellRun - 4 Minute (8 Day)

Post by runrussellrun »

admin wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:58 am
4 Minute (8 Day Penalty)

Profanity and Inappropriate Language. So there's no confusion, this penalty is still open. i.e. There may still be more penalties. There's different levels of inappropriate language and this level of inappropriateness crossed a serious line.
seacoaster wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:51 pm
More from the Cult formerly known as the GOP:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1293183851770966025
riding that white D**K....house n****r. You know what I am talking about, being so close to Boston.

Yes....it IS only the GOP , only them :roll:
A quote. NOT my words, but hers. Sorry for NOT including the "......" quotations. From an many times posted twitter video. Context is everything

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... rd/596872/

The author concludes:

Baldwin told America, “I’m not a nigger.” I suspect that in Sheck’s seminar it came out that the slur referred to someone inferior, and even exploitable. I am someone susceptible to having that word leveled at him. If I were angry with Sheck for uttering the word in a sympathetic and sensitive discussion, that would make me seem, in being so hypersensitive to injury so abstract, inferior indeed. Furthermore, if nonblacks embrace this hypersensitivity as a way of showing that they are good people, they make me feel exploited.

But I am not their, well, you know, either.

Hateful, negative terms of "endearment", like using THIS word in protest and penalty, are fine, perhaps, when Spike Lee IS in the confines of his Hamptons Beach house. But.....in public or in media displays ? Sorry. Hate is hate. Spike Lee, as Dave Chapelle points out, should NOT ever, ever , use that hateful word.

Nor should any black person.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I don't know if Spike Lee should be using this language. But I know for sure that you should not and certainly not within this forum. As mentioned above, this penalty is still open. i.e. There may still be more penalties. And, based on your previous post within this thread, you're not helping yourself. RRR, get comfortable in the penalty box...

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Due to the severity of the infraction and the lack of understanding of the infraction of the offender, we're adding another 4 Minutes (8 Days) to this penalty. With this update, the penalty will be released on Friday, August 28th at 11 AM EST.

Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Common criminals are being freed for CV19 reasons all over the country - right or wrong. The same should apply to RRR. He might catch Covid in the penalty box. Harsh!
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.

Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Nigel wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:33 pm
Harsh!
16 Days for that post? i dunno. Seems light. i think he's getting a lighter penalty because of his relatively clean criminal record.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15

Return to “FANLAX RULES AND PENALTY BOX”