Hockey

Hamsterdam is FanLax's Brown Paper Bag. A Forum frequented by people with language and behavioral issues.
DD-Tech

Re: Hockey

Post by DD-Tech »

Nigel wrote:Hey Now!

The Canadiens have always been pussies to us Bruins fans.

NSFW

http://lummys.com/fanlax/wp-content/upl ... y-gina.jpg

[Nigel, it pained me to edit your post, especially in Hamsterdam, but I had to. I apologize. Admin]
that was great! :lol:
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

"I think everyone knows that my public appearances get an enthusiastic reaction," he said. "I get booed when I present the Stanley Cup and at the NHL draft. I even managed to get booed in Las Vegas before the Vegas Golden Knights ever played a game. So let there be no doubt: Tonight should erase any claim that election to the Hockey Hall of Fame is a popularity contest." - Gary Bettman

Bettman cracking a one-liner at his HOF induction.

Considered by many to be a little SOB, Bettman has done much more good than harm to the league. Haters can STFU, Bettman isn't going away anytime soon.

"For those of you that might think at this reflective moment that I might be getting ready to retire: Forget it."

The boos are now part of the Bettman schtick and he's obviously embraced it. I think they're hilarious!
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

2019 prediction from ESPN - Suck off ESPN! Go run some more LeBron stories.

Gritty Rocks!

dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Was at a game a coupe weeks ago...and two things were obvious, well, three really...

Gritty is popular in the arena...gets the crowd fired up.

The dude in that costume is BIG, and...

he's actually a very good skater.

However, this thought will forever be in my mind on the subject...

:lol: :lol:
"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Nigel

Post by Nigel »

SUCK IT!

Go Bruins.

Nigel

Post by Nigel »

NHL Playoffs!

Sorry Montreal, you're not invited.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

I always wonder - is this thread really about hockey or something else? :lol:

Well, whatever, the Fall hockey season is about to start in Lake WOEbegone and I'm all set to hit the ice arenas real soon. Yes, we all enjoy NHL and other pro hockey events, but there is something special about small town hockey. And we have plenty of that here. :D

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Can somebody tell Jersey that the season has started?

Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Return to “HAMSTERDAM”