D3 suggestions

D3 Womens Lacrosse
westcoastlax

Re: D3 suggestions

Post by westcoastlax »

I am sure she will be very happy with her decision.

D3 has great options for high level lacrosse balanced with with strong academics.
JustWatching

Post by JustWatching »

Is anyone able to give insight on the lifestyle differences between prob mid-level D1 and higher-level D3? Daughter is a 2022, so she has a little time. I'm not sure she has a true picture of what the commitments at these levels are. She's very strong academically and that matters to her. She would not likely be looking at a top 10-20 D1 lacrosse program.
GeneralBart

Post by GeneralBart »

Nice story about the DIII lacrosse experience: https://columns.wlu.edu/hamills-put-sta ... -programs/
D3Fan

Post by D3Fan »

Hey there Dr. Tact, I had commented and followed along on your daughters college choice, mind sharing where she chose. I like to follow along where I can with players here in NOVA and may or may not have played with or against my daughter, who is now at Mary Wash. We are happy to see that Wash will have some type season and still waiting to hear about ability of fan attendance (cross fingers)
Dr. Tact

Post by Dr. Tact »

D3Fan wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:16 pm Hey there Dr. Tact, I had commented and followed along on your daughters college choice, mind sharing where she chose. I like to follow along where I can with players here in NOVA and may or may not have played with or against my daughter, who is now at Mary Wash. We are happy to see that Wash will have some type season and still waiting to hear about ability of fan attendance (cross fingers)
Sure thing....She decided to go to York College (PA). Relatively close to home (not as close as MW) and it was one of the few top Lax programs that offered STEM type majors.

I hope you get to see your D play. Right now, oldest is online/TV only ;-(

Return to “D3 WOMENS LACROSSE”