Stick for fogo

Coach Drills/Training
wantobefogo

Stick for fogo

Post by wantobefogo »

Any suggestions on best head and stick for fogo?
Bandito

Re: Stick for fogo

Post by Bandito »

wantobefogo wrote:Any suggestions on best head and stick for fogo?
NIKE CEO is the best. That is what Ierlan and Baptiste use.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

I would agree, also the original Warrior NOZ if you can get your hands on one. Those things were like a Timex watch. I would bake them every season at about 175 degrees for 15 minutes, slam a coffee cup in the throat that was the perfect fit, then into the freezer for a few hours. Good as new for another Summer or Fall.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Clever Username

Post by Clever Username »

STX Duel 2. As good as the Duel 1 was, it had literal weak points. Those have been fixed with the Duel 2.
CarolinaLax Dad

Post by CarolinaLax Dad »

Nike CEO - Kids I have coached seem to like them better. My son is a FOGO and he has used the Duel, Old Super Power, Old Noz, but he likes the CEO. If you can find one with the "Gold Swoosh" older version vs the "Black Swoosh" newer version -its supposed to have better flexibility.

The CEO is great for the fast rake and pop. Not to be confused with a pinch and pop.

However, he has friends that use the New Under Armour Face-Off head.
Surfs_Up

Post by Surfs_Up »

My son went from Nike CEO to Warrior Burn. Has tried just about all of them. He has settled on Burn.

My other son uses a String King 2F. Better for staying on after face off.

These heads are totally different flex and different technique
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

The Weapon X is pretty nice. The shape retention, durability and stiffness is absolutely perfect IMO. I didnt believe the marketing bs, but it has been very reliable, durable etc for the 5-6 mos I've seen them on the field. All my kids that have them usually fall in love. Worth a look if you're in the market.
Surfs_Up

Post by Surfs_Up »

My son tried Weapon X and thought it was super stiff and and a tank. As in you need to be plus 200 pounds to use that head. But maybe he didn’t give it enough time.

What’s the long term feedback on it? The Burn tens to Warp quickly

Return to “COACH DRILLS/TRAINING”