Florida

Lacrosse Job Opportunities
dlanham11

Palmer Trinity School in Cutler Bay, FL - Boys Head Coach

Post by dlanham11 »

My name is Dave Lanham and I'm the Athletic Director at Palmer Trinity School in Cutler Bay, FL. I'm looking for boys and girls lacrosse coaches for our season starting at the end of January. If you know anyone that might be interested can you have them email me at [email protected] or call at 305-969-4219? Thank you.
dlanham11

Palmer Trinity School in Cutler Bay, FL - Girls Head Coach

Post by dlanham11 »

My name is Dave Lanham and I'm the Athletic Director at Palmer Trinity School in Cutler Bay., FL I'm looking for boys and girls lacrosse coaches for our season starting at the end of January. If you know anyone that might be interested can you have them email me at [email protected] or call at 305-969-4219? Thank you.
Matnum PI

Florida

Post by Matnum PI »

11/9/2020
Women's Head Coach
Tallahassee, Florida
Florida State Club
Florida State women's club team seeks head coach for the spring 2021 season and beyond. Practices are four days a week for two hours. The team has approx. six travel games and six home games on campus. Regular opponents are primarily the other members of the SWLL.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Matnum PI

Re: Florida

Post by Matnum PI »

11/17/2020
Multiple Positions
Plantation, Florida
American Heritage School
American Heritage School seeking coaches for varsity, junior varsity, and junior high girls teams for the 2020-21 school year. Applicants should have excellent knowledge of the game and prior coaching experience. Applicants should also have good communication and organizational skills, and skills to handle day-to-day operations. The girls' program is open to students in grades 6-12. A full-time position may be available. Send resume to AD Karen Stearns at [email protected].
Caddy Day
Matnum PI

Re: Florida

Post by Matnum PI »

12/1/2020
Girls' Head Coach
Windermere, Florida
Windermere Prep
Windermere Prep seeks a dynamic head coach with excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills, a minimum of three years coaching or playing experience, and passion for the game. Candidates should be energetic, with proven people and managerial skills, and able to work with a diverse group of young women. The coach reports to the director of athletics in managing the girls’ program, which includes upper and middle school teams. Send cover letter and resume to Patrick Hollern at via email link below.
Caddy Day

Return to “LACROSSE JOB OPPORTUNITIES”