Official Fees, Costs, Taxes & Union Issues.

Lacrosse Rules and Equipment
dislaxxic

Official Fees, Costs, Taxes & Union Issues.

Post by dislaxxic »

Class Action lawsuit in western Pennsylvania working its way through the Courts and the NLRB.

Any zebra brothers dealing with this specific issue?

Any others have unionized working conditions they could report on?

Last edited by dislaxxic on Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
dislaxxic

Re: Official Fees, Costs and Taxes & Union Issues.

Post by dislaxxic »

Fees for three-man crews in the SE Pennsylvania area last season ranged from $95 to $75 for varsity (12-minute stop-time quarters) to and upper 60's for JV (some 10 stop, some 10 running)...

Other areas?

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
molo

Re: Official Fees, Costs, Taxes & Union Issues.

Post by molo »

Interesting to find out how much they make per game. When I coached youth lax, the home team head coach paid the officials in cash so I knew what they got, but when I coached hs sports, the home head coach just gave the officials vouchers, which they signed and were returned to the AD. I never knew exactly what they were getting paid.

Return to “LACROSSE RULES AND EQUIPMENT”