LYNCHBURG 2019

D3 Mens Lacrosse
Whodem52

Re: LYNCHBURG 2019

Post by Whodem52 »

Glad I finally found the new laxpower!
Have to get the Cabrini monkey off the back... got robbed last year and seemed to control everything, including FO but a bad 2nd Q killed the netz this year. Defense is really coming into form and 18 playing very consistent in the net. 28 is playing like a first teamer, often getting the pole but still able to make things happen. I know 6 and 8 have incredible upside- they will begin to exploit defenses especially if they get a shorty. Coach K will have the guys working this week, per usual, York is one the boys will have no problem getting up for. I’m sure it will be another classic in the developing York v Burg rivalry, but I see the hornetz coming home with a big win. I’d say 12-10. No championships are won in March, but big wins sure help!
Whodem52

Post by Whodem52 »

Also- Lynchburg Men’s lacrosse has a podcast with the coaches and often a player. Pretty good insight- coach McGuire has found a future in podcasting ! https://twitter.com/lynchburgmlax/statu ... 03840?s=21
Whiskeydog

Post by Whiskeydog »

2019 in the books for Hornets of Lynchburg. What does the 2020 team look like? Several of the graduating Seniors will be hard to replace. Who are the “next men up”?

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”