ODAC

D3 Mens Lacrosse
thescottharris

Re: ODAC

Post by thescottharris »

Whodem52 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 10:38 am
ctbagataway wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 12:16 am Tie game in the second quarter, starters played most of the game. Interesting definition of beat down.
Are you kidding me? 40 goals give up in 2 games is a reflection of a bad defense. Losing by 10 and 9 gold in one week is baaad! I didn’t know the 52-0 Colorado Mesa score was the new standard for you jack wagon. Looking forward to another beat down today! And ct, I’m coming for you once we get that trophy! Buzz buzz
You warmed up the bench for 4 years, what would you know what good defense is anyways?
thescottharris

Post by thescottharris »

Generals camera operator struggling today.
thescottharris

Post by thescottharris »

Yikes at that clearing defense by Lynchburg at the end of the first. Hamill goes coast to coast right down the middle of the Hornets D.
thescottharris

Post by thescottharris »

Generals going to need to toughen up at halftime if they expect to win this game.
Dehuntshigwa’es

Post by Dehuntshigwa’es »

thescottharris wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:18 pm Generals camera operator struggling today.
Must of had a tough night last evening. mulholland is out for W&L # 16 is in, not quite the same as having Mulholland who is perhaps the second best mid.Need Greenspon to have a big day. 16 just needs to not make unforced errors, let the others carry the water..like moving Greenspon to attack played it in HS. Mize is outstanding. Interesting Lburg is not bothering to pole #31
When he’s up top what does that say
Last edited by Dehuntshigwa’es on Sun May 05, 2019 2:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
thescottharris

Post by thescottharris »

W&L looking to do too much one on one on offense, making themselves easier to defend, and you don't need to make Lynchburg's job any easier than needed on that end.
Dehuntshigwa’es

Broderick wins it, couldn’t have gone to a better or more deserving player!!!!
Last edited by Dehuntshigwa’es on Sun May 05, 2019 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thescottharris

Post by thescottharris »

Broderick takes it away from arguably the best middie in the ODAC then runs it right down the middle of the LC defense for the win. Wow.
oldlaw

Post by oldlaw »

Wow is right. Great game by both teams. Hope the Hornets get a bid- they deserve one.

Go Generals!!!
Dehuntshigwa’es

oldlaw wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 3:01 pm Wow is right. Great game by both teams. Hope the Hornets get a bid- they deserve one.

Go Generals!!!
Neither teams best performance but tremendous effort by all.#3 for Lynchburg is a tremendous player better make AA....I give Lburg a lot of credit going back to back days. When your fogo goes 15/18 you better win( shouldn’t be that close) Great season for Lynchburg four 1 goal losses hurt but I’m hoping they get into the tournament their players deserve it. Never thought Broderick would have more points than AJ in a game
Last edited by Dehuntshigwa’es on Sun May 05, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ODACLAX

Post by ODACLAX »

ctbagataway wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 12:16 am Tie game in the second quarter, starters played most of the game. Interesting definition of beat down.
Are you kidding me? 40 goals give up in 2 games is a reflection of a bad defense. Losing by 10 and 9 gold in one week is baaad! I didn’t know the 52-0 Colorado Mesa score was the new standard for you jack wagon. Looking forward to another beat down today! And ct, I’m coming for you once we get that trophy! Buzz buzz
How is that Participation Trophy?
Whodem52

Post by Whodem52 »

thescottharris wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:14 pm
You warmed up the bench for 4 years, what would you know what good defense is anyways?
Ha! Dude you work at Panera.... pretty ashamed you couldn’t put your burg education to better use! I’ll make sure to swing by and see you next to I’m in the burg!

On another note great game. The difference was man up chances and bugs not making the most of them. I think they get in tonight but definitely would rather not have to sweat it. ODAC championship always fun!
thescottharris

Post by thescottharris »

Whodem52 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 3:21 pmHa! Dude you work at Panera.... pretty ashamed you couldn’t put your burg education to better use! I’ll make sure to swing by and see you next to I’m in the burg!
You can't even write a sentence without numerous grammatical errors while talking about putting an education to use :lol:
Whodem52

Post by Whodem52 »

thescottharris wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 3:31 pm
Whodem52 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 3:21 pmHa! Dude you work at Panera.... pretty ashamed you couldn’t put your burg education to better use! I’ll make sure to swing by and see you next to I’m in the burg!
You can't even write a sentence without numerous grammatical errors while talking about putting an education to use :lol:
Don’t worry I’ll spell my order out for you when I visit :)
thescottharris

Post by thescottharris »

Whodem52 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 3:48 pm
thescottharris wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 3:31 pm
Don’t worry I’ll spell my order out for you when I visit :)
If that's what it takes for you to stop messing up the lunch orders for your coworkers and bosses, then the cashiers will be happy to accommodate your request.
Dehuntshigwa’es

Dehuntshigwa’es wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:43 pm
thescottharris wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:18 pm Generals camera operator struggling today.
Must of had a tough night last evening. mulholland is out for W&L # 16 is in, not quite the same as having Mulholland who is perhaps the second best mid.Need Greenspon to have a big day. 16 just needs to not make unforced errors, let the others carry the water..like moving Greenspon to attack played it in HS. Mize is outstanding. Interesting Lburg is not bothering to pole #31
When he’s up top what does that say. Did not notice if W&L put two poles up top on Lynchburg’s O mids. Holding Lombardo and Rodgers to 2 pts combined with only 1 goal on 14 shots
Tactful Lax

Post by Tactful Lax »

Boys, boys. Take it outside.

W & L would have been no better than 3rd in the CAC this year, and no better than 4th in 2018.
thescottharris

Post by thescottharris »

Looks like Lynchburg and W&L will be able to name the score in their "second" round games.
ctbagataway

Post by ctbagataway »

Hey, Whodem, how do you like Dem apples?
Dehuntshigwa’es

Looks like Lynchburg would face Salisbury should both teams win. The 11-9 loss was misleading, Gulls totally dominated the game with 50 shots to 30 and dominated on face offs. The Hornets D considering did hold the Gulls to 11 and will have to again if they hope to win this contest. Can the bugs get to 13 or 14 goals?

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”