TV Announcers Consternation Station

D1 Mens Lacrosse
WOMBAT, Mod Emeritus

Re: TV Announcers Consternation Station

Post by WOMBAT, Mod Emeritus »

Drcthru wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 5:38 pm
WOMBAT, Mod Emeritus wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 5:54 am Zim is good too.
+1 :D
Good at swimming at Newton H. White too.
44WeWantMore

Re: TV Announcers Consternation Station

Post by 44WeWantMore »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 2:52 pm
random observer wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 2:50 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 2:29 pm
ohmilax34 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 2:26 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 6:03 pm
random observer wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 4:05 pm Agreed. Boyle is the standard bearer for Xs and Os. The four great color analysts in my mind are Boyle, Cottle, Q, and Dixon, and they all bring a little something different. Boyle is the best at Xs & Os, Dixon with his refereeing background is the best at explaining what's happening on the field during the chaos. Quint is the best at providing insight on overall team gameplan and preparation. Cottle is the kind of a hybrid of Boyle and Dixon and is the best at breaking down the fundamentals.
Cottle is fantastic
Which games did Cottle do color for? I haven't watched a game with him.
I am not sure I heard him this year but I know he does some Patriot League games. He is a great analyst.
Pretty much any Loyola game on the Patriot League Network features Cottle doing color.
I knew he did Loyola games but wasn't sure it was exclusive. He is really good and I like listening to him. Keeps it informative and interesting without the laxbro mentality. I like nerdy Boyle too.
"the best at breaking down the fundamentals": This is why (if JHU is not on) I try to watch Loyola. Every game, he points out something basic, but not *TOO* basic.
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb'red.

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”