Losing and Rankings

2018 Games
admin
Site Admin

Losing and Rankings

Post by admin »

My Fantasy Lacrosse team lost to TartanLax this week.  Guterding under-performed and UMBC's D sucked.  Bottomline, Team Matnum is a perennial power. And, after this loss, people started saying things like, Tartan is a legitimate team and like, Team Matnum isn't necessarily a top team this season.  Which is ridiculous.  I'm like a Kennedy in Hyannis Port.  I'm freakin' royalty.  And TartanLax is a cab driver.  Anyway the UA/IL/Maverick/NCAA Weekly Rankings came out and all this nonsense was cleared up.  I dropped from #1 to #2, Tartan moved from # who cares to #14 or whatever, and the masses acquiesced.  If Quint says I'm #2 in the League, then I'm #2 in the League.  I'm Freakin' Royalty! No consequences! Chappaquiddick!

ohmilax34

Re: Losing and Rankings

Post by ohmilax34 »

You've been on a rampage about rankings. I squeaked by in week 1. Survive and advance.
Matnum PI

Re: Losing and Rankings

Post by Matnum PI »

Yes I have. Oh, yes. I have.

I just find it ridiculous that, year after year, good teams beat "perennial powers" and, for whatever reason (though I think I know why), these good teams get treated like second class citizens. I hate politics in sports.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15

Return to “2018 GAMES”