greenielax

Re: 2019 Fantasy Lacrosse Draft

Post by greenielax »

Drop Ryan Lamb (UVa m, sr).

Add Bradley Voigt (Cuse a, sr).
nclaxin

Post by nclaxin »

There are a few out there....but not willing to drop either.

JP Basille is a HUGE bang or bust. Hearing some things, but not sure. May drop him next year.

Braniff may start. Even if he does not, I think he is a good long -term investment.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Braniff may take a year or so. He is more of a box player I think I only have one player I considered dropping for him but in the end I couldn’t do it. If he hits it will likely be pretty substantial. I was hoping he would go undrafted and be available next year. When you only draft three players it’s had to reach too far down in the weeds
Last edited by OCanada on Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maddog29

Post by maddog29 »

Please drop - Duggan - Cornell and add Justin Kim - - F - Syracuse.

Thanks,

Greg
Uklax

Post by Uklax »

greenielax wrote:Drop Ryan Lamb (UVa m, sr).

Add Bradley Voigt (Cuse a, sr).
When did voight get dropped?
greenielax

Post by greenielax »

It must have been in the initial phase, because he's #9 on my drop list (which I only kept for a week or so because it became too much work to look up and compare people's starting rosters to determine who they'd dropped).
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Tartan dropped him on the initial round
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Tartan dropped him on the initial round
Uklax

Post by Uklax »

greenielax wrote:It must have been in the initial phase, because he's #9 on my drop list (which I only kept for a week or so because it became too much work to look up and compare people's starting rosters to determine who they'd dropped).
Nice, shame tartan dropped him for the only year he will get points lol!
Uklax

Post by Uklax »

I wish we had bigger squads sometimes.. so many people that might pan out but are risks so not wllling to drop for!
PALax11

Post by PALax11 »

Uklax wrote:I think most of the talent this year has been snapped up.. there are two players out there that I think would improve some squads but I’m not willing to drop my players to get them.. I’ll announce them tomorrow morning when squads are frozen
My list was picked clean. I have 2-3 players in mind that may produce more than many freshman this year, but it's tough to say they should be rostered when considering upside and class. I dropped everyone I was willing to draft as deep as possible. Will likely have some tough decisions next year with only 1 senior. But no more moves this year,, let them play!
PALax11

Post by PALax11 »

ohmilax34 wrote:Playoff Predictions (in no particular order)
FCAlax
GCClaxster67
Genghiskhanbluejay
NCLax
OCanada
PA Talk
Tartanlax1822

And the last spot goes to either UKlax, Stegmakk or me.

I didn't actually look at points returning, just a brief glance at the rosters, and I really didn't look at defenses either.
Maybe to top 'ranked teams' but head.to head schedule usually leads to a surprise or two in the playoffs. Pretty much agree though but I'd swap Matnum for Stegs.
Uklax

Post by Uklax »

Uklax wrote:I think most of the talent this year has been snapped up.. there are two players out there that I think would improve some squads but I’m not willing to drop my players to get them.. I’ll announce them tomorrow morning when squads are frozen
So players I recon could have boosted some people, not everyone had space for these two but some people have meh picks that could have been swapped:

1. Ryan kinnard M Hofstra Jr, with Hofstra graduating he is probabaly first line and the best middy on the first line.

2. Stephen chase A Jr UND, he was the fourth attackman in fall so would have put up a few points a game but with Garnsey gone he will likely start some games now, maybe split time with Morin
PALax11

Post by PALax11 »

Looks like Kevin Justice is not on Fairfield's roster. Maybe he lands on and eligible team. Otherwise, welcome to the league!
WeWantMoreLax

Post by WeWantMoreLax »

PALax11 wrote:Looks like Kevin Justice is not on Fairfield's roster. Maybe he lands on and eligible team. Otherwise, welcome to the league!
DANG!
TartanLax1822

Post by TartanLax1822 »

Where do we post starters?
PALax11

Post by PALax11 »

TartanLax1822 wrote:Where do we post starters?
Individual threads for each weekly game will be created by admin. We will post there.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Tartan (and all), you can post your Week One starters within the Week One thread. And be aware that there are games before the first Week One Game(s). Look at the second post in the Week One thread for more details.
Uklax

Post by Uklax »

Below is taken from PSU scrimmage on Friday.... I had him in my list and its why i avoided traynor and Buller.... i'm worried he might even cost dylan foulds game time as they play the same type of role. I wanted him but just couldn't find anyone to drop for him, likely to already be the first one we missed this year

TJ Malone came to play

Penn State’s attack unit has garnered significant levels of preseason hype thanks to its high-profile returning starters. TJ Malone’s name often wasn’t brought up in those conversations.

The freshman was the last member of the class of 2022 to sign and was a Division III commit before flipping to Penn State.

Tonight, he showed why coach Jeff Tambroni showed a special interest in him.

Malone got plenty of work in throughout the scrimmage and utilized every minute he spent on the field. His scoring ability was evident, and he showed a glimpse of his ability to facilitate as well.

“I still have a ton to learn,” Malone said after the scrimmage. “We’ve been practicing for a while, and I’ve been trying to pick up the offense, and it’s a lot harder than I thought it was gonna be, but this was a great game for me to learn how the offense goes.”

If he didn’t blatantly say it, it would have been impossible to tell he was still in the learning process just by evaluating his time on the field.
admin
Site Admin

YOU CAN POST AGAIN

Post by admin »

You can post again because... This is not the new and improved FanLax Forum. We're very close to completing the work necessary to upload it but we're not 100% there so... We put back up the old FanLax Forum.

We apologize for the technology glitches the past two days and the inconveniences associated with them. Our hope is that this short-term pain will result in a long-term gain.

Return to “2019 D1 MENS FANTASY LACROSSE”