Brandau
Mullins
Sunday

Sessa
Wittenberg 1
Demaio

Hofstra D

Reasons i will lose this week
1. Hofstra vs Drexel ... the Dragons may not have a good D but they have a good O and will put up good numbers.
2. Yale vs Albany... Albany are poor this year so Greenies D will get good points and TD will want to prove a point vs old uni!
3. Not playing Carraway.. my fault, i was an idiot and judged that Loyola would lock him down. they didn't and wittenberg didn't get good points for once.
4. Umass vs Fairfield.. Umass attack will put up big points vs that weak D and therefore Greenie will get big points for C Connolly

Reasons for Hope
MULLINS :lol: (although he did have a limp during the maryland game after getting a big hit :?)
Uklax

Re: 2019 - Quarter-Finals

Post by Uklax »

As an Aside.....

interesting question for you guys...

1. Who's your favourite ever player?
2. Who's your current favourite player?
3. Who's your favourite player in your current fantasy squads?

Mine go:
1. Billy bitter
2. P. Spencer
3. K. Mullins!
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Leaving my line up as is

Major concern is Army D vs Pat Spenser. 1 pt last game can’t be allowed to repeat I hope.

Fav all time player Larry Quinn. Sat behind an AA player for two years because even tho Coach though he was better he wouldn’t sit an AA. Twice first team GK, 2x POY, 2x MVP playoffs, 2x national tithes. Could have been 4 maybe in each but..

Fav current Pat Spenser

Fav roster Brian Tevlin for his willingness to donate marrow to save someone’s life tho it meant missing multiple games
Uklax

Post by Uklax »

OCanada wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:28 am Leaving my line up as is

Major concern is Army D vs Pat Spenser. 1 pt last game can’t be allowed to repeat I hope.

Fav all time player Larry Quinn. Sat behind an AA player for two years because even tho Coach though he was better he wouldn’t sit an AA. Twice first team GK, 2x POY, 2x MVP playoffs, 2x national tithes. Could have been 4 maybe in each but..

Fav current Pat Spenser

Fav roster Brian Tevlin for his willingness to donate marrow to save someone’s life tho it meant missing multiple games
Spencer will be facing the touted J Surdick, whenever Spencer gets presented with a challenge (in the medias eyes) he plays his best lacrosse.. i think he won't be happy with 1 point either and bar him having a secret injury i think you'll see him return big again this game.. and if not your triple-up on Yale vs Albany should put up good points
nclaxin

Post by nclaxin »

Same starters...

Will a midfielder play this week?...

Stay tuned...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Uklax wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:44 am3. Not playing Carraway.. my fault, i was an idiot and judged that Loyola would lock him down. they didn't and wittenberg didn't get good points for once.
Need to check but I think Carraway got 6 Points in that game. but i could be wrong.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Quarters

FCA beats Matnum. Not a question.
OCanada... LOSES to NC Lax.
Despite UK's doom-and-gloom stereotypically-British perspective, UK beats Greenie.
Wow. If only Genghis had a D. It'll prove to be his Achilles heel. But, vs. PA Talk... He'll win.

Then... FCA beats Genghis. UK beats NC lax... which sets up a pretty darn good final of FCA vs. UK and...

The 2019 Fantasy Champion will be... FCA.
greenielax

Post by greenielax »

Uklax wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:44 am Reasons i will lose this week
1. Hofstra vs Drexel ... the Dragons may not have a good D but they have a good O and will put up good numbers.
2. Yale vs Albany... Albany are poor this year so Greenies D will get good points and TD will want to prove a point vs old uni!
3. Not playing Carraway.. my fault, i was an idiot and judged that Loyola would lock him down. they didn't and wittenberg didn't get good points for once.
4. Umass vs Fairfield.. Umass attack will put up big points vs that weak D and therefore Greenie will get big points for C Connolly

Reasons for Hope
MULLINS :lol: (although he did have a limp during the maryland game after getting a big hit :?)
Reasons you will win this week:
1. I have only 1 point out of two starters who already played. You're golden.
Uklax

Post by Uklax »

admin wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:08 pm
Uklax wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:44 am3. Not playing Carraway.. my fault, i was an idiot and judged that Loyola would lock him down. they didn't and wittenberg didn't get good points for once.
Need to check but I think Carraway got 6 Points in that game. but i could be wrong.
He did get 6 points and i stupidly dropped him thinking he would get locked down :cry:
Uklax

Post by Uklax »

greenielax wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:58 pm
Uklax wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:44 am Reasons i will lose this week

Reasons for Hope
Reasons you will win this week:
1. I have only 1 point out of two starters who already played. You're golden.
I missed that Conrad had played but when i did my prediction maths i had conrad getting 2 points and herring 1 and you won 20-18 so in my predicitons we will end 18-18 so i think this is a very open contest

my prediction was as follows
Brandau 4
Mullins 6
Sunday 4

Wittenberg 1
Sessa 2
Demaio 3

Hofstra d -2

vs

Connolly 6
Buckley 2
Voight 4

Herring 1
Conrad 0 (originally i predicted 2 but now i know its 0)
Buttermore 3

Yale D 2

both total 18 now, i think the D situation could cost me as Albany getting 8 vs Yale is optimistic on my part.

Had i not stupidly dropped Carraway i would be less worried

*most weeks i've predicted mine and my opponents score (privately) and often only 1/2 points out
vs OhMil week 2 i predicted a 18-17 loss and lost 17-16 for example
Uklax

Post by Uklax »

admin wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:16 pm Quarters

Despite UK's doom-and-gloom stereotypically-British perspective, UK beats Greenie.
Wow. If only Genghis had a D. It'll prove to be his Achilles heel. But, vs. PA Talk... He'll win.

Then... FCA beats Genghis. UK beats NC lax... which sets up a pretty darn good final of FCA vs. UK and...

Also... i WONT make the finals but if i did i'd likely be bringing in Hofstra D vs UTAH 0 points (they are out of the CAA tourney contention pretty much). And possibly Carraway and wittenberg vs ROMO (as they might not qualify for big east tourney) for 10 points, with Brandau, Mullins (big ten tourney dependent as i didn't play him vs fairfield due to his injury) or Sunday, demaio and sessa still to play.. so if i got that far i wouldn't be crowning my opponent just yet :P

But i wont make the final as my doom and gloom perspective won't allow it!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It's bred into you.

Uklax

Post by Uklax »

admin wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:06 am It's bred into you.

Haha excellent gif choice :lol:
PALax11

Post by PALax11 »

admin wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:16 pm Quarters

You got the first one right.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
PALax11

Post by PALax11 »

Thinking I will need a 5 point swing between defenses to pull out a win. My team can score but have not really done so in the same week.

The top four seeds lost in the first round last year. I just need the four seed to pack it in early.
greenielax

Post by greenielax »

1/4 finals:

Connolly A
Voigt A
Herring A/M (already played, 1 pt)
Conrad M(already played, 0 pts)
Lipka M
Buttermore M
Rutgers D
PALax11

Post by PALax11 »

PLAYOFFS!!

And the Yale D puts up 5 on Greenie's bench.. That stings!
Uklax

Post by Uklax »

PALax11 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:37 am PLAYOFFS!!

And the Yale D puts up 5 on Greenie's bench.. That stings!
I did put Yale D vs Albany down as a reason I would lose and yet he benched them.. madness

Return to “2019 D1 MENS FANTASY LACROSSE”