2018 FanLax Pre-Season Rankings

2018 Standings, Leading Scorers, and Honors
admin
Site Admin

2018 FanLax Pre-Season Rankings

Post by admin »

1 - OhmiLax
2 - Everyone else.

This is Ohmi's Week One Starting Line-up (below).  Stegs, your squad is legit (and young), you could easily do some serious damage this season, and... You're going to get crushed in Week One.  Ohmi, I'm predicting an undefeated regular season and who knows about the play-offs.  Bottomline, you are set-up to win it all.  Nothing can go wrong this season.

Mac O'Keefe A SO PSU
Jules Heningburg SR A Rutgers
Chris Cloutier SR A UNC
Casey Rose JR M Rutgers
John Duffy JR M Loyola
David Symmes M SR Army
TOWSON D
Matnum PI

Re: 2018 FanLax Pre-Season Rankings

Post by Matnum PI »

ohmilax wrote:Matt, thanks for the kind words. I'm a little nervous about Towson's schedule. They go against Denver, Duke, Ohio State. My players put up a lot of points this past weekend, but that won't continue all year.
First, I didn't give you that ranking. Admin did. Second, I beg to differ. Your players will perform, especially your two attackmen who could beat 50% of the teams in the league by themselves. As will your D. You have the #1 D from last season and the Goalie and D-men (as well as more) all returned. In theory, the D did so well because the O had the ball so much (i.e. The O was good... which is not the case this season) and... I don't think this is why the D put up so many points. Pre-Season #1.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
ohmilax34

Post by ohmilax34 »

Matnum PI wrote:
ohmilax wrote:Matt, thanks for the kind words. I'm a little nervous about Towson's schedule. They go against Denver, Duke, Ohio State. My players put up a lot of points this past weekend, but that won't continue all year.
First, I didn't give you that ranking. Admin did. Second, I beg to differ. Your players will perform, especially your two attackmen who could beat 50% of the teams in the league by themselves. As will your D. You have the #1 D from last season and the Goalie and D-men (as well as more) all returned. In theory, the D did so well because the O had the ball so much (i.e. The O was good... which is not the case this season) and... I don't think this is why the D put up so many points. Pre-Season #1.
Admin isn't you??? I assumed it was.

And did anyone see Aidan Olmstead's audacious behind the back pass to Pat Spencer with 10 seconds left in regulation at UVA with the score tied?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I'm with Matnum. Towson 2018 vs. 2017 Schedule. Added Duke. Period. As the FanLax Games-that-Count focus on Teams playing top teams, I'm sure Duke was added to Towson's FanLax schedule while a weaker team was dropped, Towson's D is still Towson's D. (In FanLax terms, I think Towson traded G'town for Duke from '17 to '18 but I'm not 100% sure.) JHU dropped more points on Towson's d in '18 than '17 because JHU's O is better in '18.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Return to “2018 STANDINGS, LEADING SCORERS, AND HONORS”